Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 12/26

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

C/S:

GTKY: Apple cider, egg nog, hot cocoa, or (for the European ladies) gluhwein?  

Re: WTO Tuesday 12/26

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: Charting all the things

R/R: Yesterday we found out DH's dad's kidneys are starting to fail. He's had liver problems for awhile, so it's finally straining his other organs. We're not sure what's ahead but DH is too stressed to think about anything else right now, so our timing isn't the best. Can't say I blame him...Still waiting on the opk front. I'm still cramping but my CP is low and open. I wonder if this is just going to be a an-o cycle :/ Ooh well....not much I can do but wait

C/S: For fun...

GTKY: They call gluhwein, "mulled wine" here...but that is definitely my pick! So good!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 (plus a couple months of NTNP)
    CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, pnv, ubiquinol, 

R/R: still have a double ear infection from that cold almost two weeks ago. Upside: quiet Christmas celebration at home today since we got back from the in laws last night. 

C/S: not really. Probably o’d either Sunday or yesterday based on OPKs. Waiting on temp shift to confirm. 

GTKY: Eggnog. I like cocoa, but at Christmas eggnog is essential. 

@josie12367 I am so sorry about fil and your frustrating cycle. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Month/Cycle: 9/7 (+2NTNP)

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: Yes.

R/R: Yesterday was very nice, my little brother and his girlfriend came over and then joined us at my in-laws for food.  It was great to see them!  The more I get to know his girlfriend the more I like her.  She's an awesome girl and she is amazing for my little brother.  Bad part of the day, got a killer headache yesterday evening and ended up going to bed super early so I didn't end up calling all my family to wish them a Merry Christmas.  Thankfully it was gone when I woke up this morning.  TW - talking about DSD
    Today is DSD Christmas day!  We go to pick her up early this afternoon!  When we get home the inlaws are coming over to open gifts, have spaghetti, and watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

C/S: 

My Ovulation Chart

GTKY: Apple cider, egg nog, hot cocoa, or (for the European ladies) gluhwein? Ooo... hard to choose... I like eggnog but only ~one glass a year on new years, hot cocoa is a mainstay on cold winter nights, and warm apple cider happens often every fall.  So... yes to all? :D 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @josie12367 I'm sorry to hear about your FIL :(  And GL with the potentially non-O cycle!  

@spottedginger Boo double ear infection sounds awful!  I hope you feel better soon.  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts sorry about your headache but glad you are feeling better today! Your plans sound like a blast. Have a nice day
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited December 2017
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Yay- it sounds nice that you are able to spend more time with, and get to know, your brother’s gf. Drive safely today & I hope that your head feels better!

@josie12367 Oh man, I am so sorry to hear about FIL. I will be thinking of your family. Your cycle sounds frustrating. ((Hugs)), friend. 

@spottedginger Woot!!  You go here, now :) Enjoy your celebration today at your home!

AFM,
    Month/cycle: 6/8+1ntnp
    CD: Post-AF&Pre-O
    WAYDTGKU: Nothing too interesting. 
    R/R:  Back to work today :/ I’m wearing my new cat socks and drinking coffee from my new cat coffee mug!  I don’t know if I should be embarrassed or proud how many cat things I received :D MH is at home all week. He is painting the doors in the house. I am part grateful, and part terrified of what they will look like when he is done. 
    CS/Q:  
    Peek-a-boo!

GTKY:  I love apple cider in the fall. Egg nog is good. I’m not a dairy drinker and have not tried any of the dairy-free types. I haven’t had hot cocoa in years! And mulled wine/gluhwein is disgusting. However, I always had one glass a year (likely to remind me I didn’t like it!). 
  • Options
    @josie12367 So sorry to hear about your FIL. So tough especially around the holidays. 
    @spottedginger I hope you start to feel better soon! Ear infections are literally the worst, at least I think so!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Im glad your headache was gone this morning. I get headaches/migraines all the time and know that feeling of having to lay down to feel better. Have a great time today with DSD!
    @jrm_14 Total cat lady over here so I am jealous of your cat gear you got!

Month/Cycle: 3/4
    CD: 5
    WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, OPK, temping/charting and going to try preseed this FW
    R/R: Back to work the day after a holiday always sucks. And it is sooo damn cold outside, it was -1 when I walked to my office brrrr! Rave: My birthday is on Thursday so I am excited about that. We arent celebrating until Saturday since we both work on Thursday but I think my mom is going to make the trip to take me to dinner on the day :)
    C/S: Nothing to see. I havent temped this cycle yet. Its been too crazy with being off work/sleeping in with the holiday. Will hopefully try to start tomorrow.
    GTKY: Apple cider, egg nog, hot cocoa, or (for the European ladies) gluhwein? Hot cocoa for sure!
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    Month/Cycle:16/15

CD:37

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,hio

R/R: It was so cold this morning the dogs didn`t want to go out. I was checking the forecast and we`re under a extreme cold alert it`s going to be -40c overnight brrrr.

C/S:nope

GTKY: Apple cider, egg nog, hot cocoa, or (for the European ladies) gluhwein?   Hot chocolate with marshmallows.
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily Good call with the marshmallows!  
    @kobrien827 Stay warm!  That’s exciting that your mom will come make you dinner!
  • Options
    @kobrien827 and @Stargazer1lily you both stay warm! Geez those are cold temps. Brrrr
  • Options
    @josie12367 I didn’t know what that was, Im glad you explained it was mulled wine.

@Stargazer1lily are you in Canada? That’s unbelievably cold. I’m never felt temps below -5 and that was just windchill. 

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: This will be our first full cycle TTGP Im going to trying temping and CM. It’s going to be hard. I haven’t temped in 3 years and I’ve only temped when I was doing FAM. 

R/R: I’m really glad AF show up while I’m in break. That means I can get my house cleaned without DH bugging me for attention. 

C/S: none.

GTKY: Apple cider, egg nog, hot cocoa, or (for the European ladies) gluhwein?  I love mulled wine! I also love hot apple cider and hot cocoa! It’s a hard choice, I’ll go with cocoa. Egg nog is awful.
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt Good luck temping! Keep us updated. I may try that next month if I'm not PG

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: FF and using an ovulation kit for the first time this week. I've never used one, so this should be interesting! Does anyone have any tips? 

GTKY: Apple cider, egg nog, hot cocoa, or (for the European ladies) gluhwein? Definitely hot chocolate. It's been my go to this season! 

I'm still having to reference the glossary... all these abbreviations take some time to learn! 

Anyone doing anything fun for NYE? I think I'm just staying in. I hope 2018 has some wonderful things in store for us all! (:
  • Options
    @meladams10 Thanks! I’m sure I will have questions.