Trouble TTC

New Intro

Hello :)
I have been in TTGP since last June. I have Juvenile Rheumatoid and have a long history of taking some pretty toxic medications for it. Due to consistently shorter LP, shorter cycles, past history, & disease progression, we were referred to an RE. 
TL;DR is adrenal/overian insufficiency at producing necessary hormones as well as progesterone deficiency. We will begin IUIs with letrozole/gonal f/ovidrel/progesterone next cycle. 

TTTC is difficult. The holidays are difficult. I hope that all of you are finding joy in the small things & finding ways to work in self-care throughout the upcoming days  <3

Re: New Intro

• Welcome to the boards. I don’t have anyone struggling with IF IRL so this group has been a godsend. You are defiantly not alone and I’m glad you’ve been referred to an RE. Take care of yourself as well during the holidays ❤️
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Welcome.  I am sorry you have to be here but glad you joined us.  I hope the IUI's work for you.  Keep us updated on how you are doing. :)
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN