Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thurs 12/21

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? What makes it your favorite? Any special traditions you have for that holiday?

Re: WTO Thurs 12/21

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: All the usual acronyms

R/R: Rave: made an appointment with an acupuncturist for early January! Looking forward to it. Rant: The bump is annoying me. Keep getting notices that plug ins are failing to load and the site is moving sloooow.

CS/Q:  None

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? What makes it your favorite? Any special traditions you have for that holiday? Thanksgiving. I love being with family and sharing a meal. For me it ends up being a reflective day and makes me appreciate how good my life generally is. My tradition has always been big family meals with my Dad's extended family, but that's been changing a lot in recent years. I've also enjoyed smalled gathering with my in laws.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jaylii I am also annoyed with how slow TB site is this week! I really enjoyed Thanksgiving this year and think it's so helpful for me personally to retain that grateful spirit throughout the year, especially while TTC. 
    @kristah2 I'm done with most of my wrapping now, too and it is making me even more excited for Christmas!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Temp spike today, so pretty sure yesterday was O. Will wait to confirm until I get CH. MH did something dumb yesterday that caused an argument, and I told him I needed time alone to drink wine and wrap presents, and we would continue talking about it once I was ready. Went downstairs to find him asleep on the couch, so we missed HIO on O day. We had good timing otherwise but ugghhh why are men so stupid?! To make myself feel better, I took presents to some special people this morning and it made me feel at least a little bit better. 

CS/Q:  Nope. Hoping for two more days of high temps and will move to TWW. 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? What makes it your favorite? Any special traditions you have for that holiday? Does my birthday count?  :D I LOVE Christmas and it's always been my favorite holiday. I really enjoy getting to see my extended family on Christmas Eve, opening gifts, playing board games and just enjoying quality time together. So much fun!
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Options
    @southernlady07 sorry about H being dumb and not getting to HIO. Hope your timing was good otherwise!
  • Options
    @kristah2 Thanks! We still hit -4, -3 and -1, and he can make it up to me by hitting +1 tonight too  >:) We had "perfect" timing last month and yet here I am, so I'm trying not to overthink it or worry. I loved your story about your proposal! Such a thoughtful way to ask on a holiday you love. MH proposed on my birthday (knowing it's my favorite "holiday"  :D)
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (+3ntnp)

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 
    PNV, OPKs, BBT this month

R/R: Rant.
    We brought home a puppy from the animal shelter last weekend and now my old dog is sick… I think the new pup was a carrier of something and gave it to the old dog. We’re bringing her in to the vet but I’m still worried about her.  Last year at this time she tore her ACL and had to have surgery.  Poor thing needs a break! Rave. I get to start working four 10 hour days next month!  So excited to have 3 day weekends.

CS/Q:  
    Update from yesterday’s question: I ended up making an appointment with my OB to get my annual exam.  I’m not going to push the blood work or any other test.  I’ll just talk to her about my concerns and if she feels they’re valid then we’ll go from there.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? What makes it your favorite? Any special traditions you have for that holiday?
    I really like the 4th of July.  We always go camping and spend a lot of time boating, fishing, tubing, and drinking all week.  It was also the holiday MH proposed.

@jaylii An acupuncturist sounds interesting.  What made you decide to try it?

@kristah2 Where do you live?  That tradition sounds like so much fun!

@southernlady07 I hate when MH and I fight during FW… but that seems like the only time we do fight and usually about it being FW. 

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    kristah2kristah2 member
    edited December 2017
    @LJMoon6 poop doggie! It sucks when they get sick. My poor guy has been in a cone of shame for about 8 weeks now. He just cant get the cut on his face to heal. He is going in for surgery next month though. I'm super jealous of your 4x10 hr days! Will be long days but totally worth it for 3 day weekends every weekend!!
    I live in eastern Canada :)
    @southernlady07 and @LJMoon6 way for H's to know us and make our special "holidays" more special!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: Waiting, HIO, and peeing on opks

R/R: Thought I had a positive opk this afternoon, but the next one was negative. I typically have two days in a row of positives, so I think I just need to be patient and wait for that true positive one that is undeniable. So frustrating...tonight we're watching the last episode of season two of Stranger Things and I'm excited. Then we'll have to find a new show to watch.

CS/Q: I'll post it when I finally get a positive opk...

GTKY: Probably Christmas...all the lights, festive decor, and the amazing food. The presents aren't bad either ;) 

**may not be able to make it back for tags tonight...but I'll check in tomorrow with you all!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD:32

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,hio

R/R: got a good workout in this morning, yesterday it was cut short due to a very excited pup wanting attention.

CS/Q: nope 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? What makes it your favorite? Any special traditions you have for that holiday? Christmas because its the only time that the family gets together.
  • Options
    It's so quiet today! I feel like I am on the opposite schedule from the majority of the ladies who use the dailies!

@jaylii TB is being super weird for me lately as well. So annoying.
    @kristah2 Your proposal story is so sweet! I would be worried I would swallow something like that hidden in food even knowing I was looking for it!
    @southernlady07 Sorry your H was being dumb - men seem to excel at that.
    @LJMoon6 I hope your pup is ok! My older one seems to hardly ever get sick but our younger one is a lemon - if it can go wrong it seems to with her!
    @josie12367 FX for a positive OPK (or two) soon!

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Trying to pack everything up today so we can head out tomorrow afternoon and I still have so much to do. I am looking forward to seeing my family though and will likely not be very consistent at posting while I'm away since I won't bring my computer with me and I hate doing it from my phone! Also, feeling a bit down about the whole TTGP process today.

CS/Q:  My temps the last two days have been super low but I am going to chalk it up to it being colder at night since I have no idea what else it might be. 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? What makes it your favorite? Any special traditions you have for that holiday? Christmas hands down is my number one favourite. I love it because I love spoiling my friends and family and I love getting together with everyone and just enjoying the magic of the season.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @LJMoon6 I always sway to the holistic side of things so trying acupuncture is probably not shocking to anyone who knows me that I'm trying it haha Acupuncture is shown to reduce stress and increase bloodflow. Both of which can help someone get pregnant. 
    @everyone Glad I'm not alone in my bump site problems. Argh, so annoying!
  • Options
    @jaylii  you’ll have to let me know how your acupuncture goes. I went a couple of times after I had a wonky few cycles, my cycles since have been pretty consistent so I think it helped! Only thing is the last time I went I laid there for an hour, I think they forgot about me so I haven’t gone back. 
    @LJMoon6  I wish my job would adopt 4 - 10 hour days, I already work 10 hours most days so it would be nice to have Fridays off! 
    @josie12367  we will be watching Stranger things 2 tonight as well, although we are only a few episodes into this season.
    @elothair  it has been really quiet. Have a safe trip!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, 

R/R: I have not been very productive my first two days off, which is both my rant and rave! 

CS/Q:  nope

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? What makes it your favorite? Any special traditions you have for that holiday? 4th of July, I love barbecues, the summer, spending the day on the lake, and watching fireworks.
  • Options
    @elothair you would think but it’s wrapped in tinfoil so it would actually be super hard to eat! Plus pancakes are so flat it’s super easy to see / find things!