1st Trimester
Options

Sick and hungry.

baby1loadingbaby1loading member
edited December 2017 in 1st Trimester
I constantly have morning sickness, and nothing ever sounds good to eat. I’ll eat, then the sickness gets worse. I’ve tried eating more fruit, drinking more water, and even drinking gingerale. Has anyone else had this problem and tried something that helped? 

Re: Sick and hungry.

• Options
    I imagine this question may have been asked before. I'd try the search function if I were you. Feel better! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely did with my first pregnancy. I had sickness all day, which I’m sure is what you have too. For me, I just literally thought of whatever food sounded good to me at that moment or whatever I was craving, whether we had it in the house or not... and that’s the food I would get lol. Sometimes I’d eat the same thing for like 3 days and it was okay and then one day the thought of that same food would make me nauseous so I’d have to think of something else to eat lol. I know it sounds like a lot, but I hope it helps. Once I actually ate what I wanted, my sickness was gone and I felt completely normal again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I constantly have morning sickness, and nothing ever sounds good to eat. I’ll eat, then the sickness gets worse. I’ve tried eating more fruit, drinking more water, and even drinking gingerale. Has anyone else had this problem and tried something that helped? 
    Yeah, lots of people. I agree with @ecwk to use the search function to look for previous posts, and also check your BMB's "Symptoms" thread.

Oh, and just googling morning sickness remedies will give you approximately 8616198157 things to try. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20