January 2018 Moms
Options

MoMs (Mothers of Multiples) weekly check-in - 12/19

2»

Re: MoMs (Mothers of Multiples) weekly check-in - 12/19

• Options
    Love the pics @Mudge85
    Mine are 3 1/2 months now! It goes by so fast!! 

• Options
    @momma6angels11 - i am so sorry for ghosting like that! the FB group just started talking about how a year ago we all started the HDBD pics, so i finally signed back on and am getting caught up on everything here! i ended up with pre-eclampsia, so that last Friday appointment i had, i went right to the hospital and was admitted. I didn't have my laptop and i never had good luck posting on here on my iphone so i kept forgetting, and then was pretty high/affected by all the meds they had for on...lol! 

Anyway, the twins were born by c-section on December 27th at 34 weeks. Isabella Quinn came out first (surprise! She was Baby B the entire time...lol!) She weighed 3lb 13oz. Nathaniel Colton was 5lb 9 oz (turns out that his umbilical cord was larger than normal and was somehow stealing her food). Isabella spent 2 weeks in the NICU and Nate spent a month there...other than issues maintaining body temp and blood sugar for the first couple of days, they just had to learn out to feed from a bottle before they could come home. 

They're now both happy and thriving! They'll be 6 months in a couple weeks. At their 5 month appointment, Nate was 26" and 14.5lb, and Isabella was 23" and 11.5lb...shes a peanut! Nate is in early intervention cause he has some muscles on the right side of his body that are tight, so he was having trouble lifting his head at tummy time and putting weight on his legs, but he's progressing greatly.

Your babies are absolutely adorable...how have you been since they arrived?!

The photos below are from when they were born (I think they were 1 week here? Isabella on the left and Nate on the right) and the 2nd pic is from earlier this week!