1st Trimester
Options

Freezing all the time?

I hear a lot that women get hot during pregnancy.  Not the case here!  I get some night sweats, but other than that I am freezing cold all the time.  I do have very low blood pressure, and probably bad circulation.  But I just want to know if this is normal at this stage!  I'm 7w5d.
Anything to be concerned about?
Pregnancy Ticker
IVF baby girl born 7/2018  <3
TTC 2013. FET 11/17 - BFP after attempt #6!

Re: Freezing all the time?

• Options
    I’m not freezing all the time. I’m hot/comfortable during the day, then at night when I get home from work I’m freezing cold. It’s no colder in my house than at work so I’m not sure why I’m just cold in the evening. Hahaha. 
  • Options
    Nope. Normal.
    I range from sweating like a stuffed pig to blowing on my fingers because I'm so cold. All on the same day, with the temperature being the same.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    normal 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    bb2510bb2510 member
    100% experiencing the same thing as you. I’m actually lying in bed now because of how cold I am. I feel as though I have flu-like chills and it is also accompanied by fatigue and a bit of nausea. My guess is it’s normal too...I’m 6 weeks. 
  • Options
    I'm freezing all of the time too,  the other night I felt really hot and cold at the same time.  Like when you have a sun burn. I think it's all pretty normal