May 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check-In: First Week of May 4/29-5/5 (12/19)

abhphillyabhphilly member
edited December 2017 in May 2018 Moms
This is a weekly check in for people who are due the first week of May - 4/29-5/5. 

How far along are you? When is your due date? What size is baby?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY:  What names do/will your parents and in-laws go by as grandparents? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Due Date Check-In: First Week of May 4/29-5/5 (12/19)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I can't wait to hear about your trip/appointments!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @abhphilly what a great milestone <3

@zizzabell523 OW! That sounds miserable... I hope the new concoction works.
  • Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date? What size is baby? 21 weeks, May 1, Chipoltle Burrito

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Today has been good physically.  My rant is on the BF Monday post

Any upcoming appointments? AS Thursday!!!!!  So excited

GTKY:  What names do/will your parents and in-laws go by as grandparents? Gramma/Granpa B and Gramma/Granpa C
    Jana Lynn
     Happily married since 5/24/2015  Momma of a baby Viking since 4/16, expecting #2 in 5/18
  • Options
    @justsuzie Check out the hypnobabies home study course! I just started it this week. I also have a doula, althogh you and I don't live in the same area so I can't help you there. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date? What size is baby?
    20+2, may 2, baby is the size of an endive. 

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 
    I have 1 more shift to get through and then I’m off for 10 days!!!  I’m almost completely ready for Christmas and I’m looking forward to dim sum and 2 Christmas dinners, neither of which I have to host!!

Any upcoming appointments?
    No appointments until January 

GTKY:  What names do/will your parents and in-laws go by as grandparents? 
    My parents are grandma (first name) and grandpa (first name) but ds calls them gaga and Bob. My in-laws are Omi and grandpa (first name).  I like to call fil Opi because he’s a douche and he hates his fil (dh’s Opi). Mil is 100% German and fil is Vietnamese/raised Chinese and it pisses me off that their other grandkids refer to them as pop pop and gong gong. Not sure why my mil took the Asian title.  We might get our kids to refer to him as ye ye.  Maybe. 
  • Options
    @ninja_and_roo I’m jealous!!  I love the trans-Siberian orchestra!!

@justsuzie once your kid is on the move, you’ll never poop alone.  Lol

@abhphilly congrats on the normal NIPT results!

@mileswithmyles to your mil story a week or 2 ago, I love how the holidays bring out ‘the best’ in some families. Doesn’t she realize she’s pushing you guys away by trying to control you?  Good luck with Christmas :)