edited December 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Month/Cycle:

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LPs length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a cheesy song you have memorized? Bonus points for a video!

*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: TWW Tuesday 12/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @catlady2015 Haha I'm picturing a stealthy POAS mission going on at your ILs. 

@darkstar42 FX the meeting goes well. Sorry you're bummed about the lack of decor. Maybe you'll have more energy to do that once the final is over?

@lullu1180 Thank you! I was trying to copy the link still. Also, love that you shared the frozen song. I totally had a jam session while getting ready. 
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @catlady2015 I’m in the same boat- trying to figure out how to stealthy take OPKs and hide all the evidence while staying at a house that is jam packed full of in laws. Murphy’s law (and my lack of grace says) The harder we try to be sneaky, the worse things will go. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 60/74

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/6

Timing: great

Typical LPs length: 13

Testing: I had planned on waiting until 14 DPO as I know this cycle is going to be long since I ovulated late; however, I got excited this morning at tested. It was a BFN and I know better than to test at 6 DPO but sometimes I just can't help but pee on something. Planning not to test again for at least a week. 

R/R: Rave - mailed all of my present to my family back home yesterday. Even though it cost an arm and a leg (seriously, when did it get so expensive?), I'm glad I finally finished it all. I love giving gifts!!!

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What's a cheesy song you have memorized? Bonus points for a video! Okay, I'll never figure out how to post a video and I probably shouldn't since I'm at work but I'm a sucker for Baby Got Back. I know every single word and when it comes on I become a booty shakin fool.

@darkstar42 - Sorry you are bummed about your house. I always plan to decorate for the holidays but I rarely do and sometimes I really miss it. 

@skilledsailor - I have to admit, I've never seen that movie. But I've heard the song millions of times lol.

@catlady2015 - man that video makes me miss the 90s lol

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

Cycle Day/DPO: 17/6

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Typical LPs length: 14

Testing: 12/26

R/R: Am I the only one who googles “6 DPO symptoms” lol. I need to stop. I have been having cramps now for 2 days which is really early for me. Trying not to read too much into it.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a cheesy song you have memorized? Bonus points for a video!

Need I say more?

@catlady2015 Yes, Barbie Girl! I think most girls might be guilty of that one.
    @darkstar42 I am in the same boat as you with my house. Trying to find time to clean is impossible. Hopefully your meeting with your student goes well!
    @skilledsailor FX for you tomorrow!! 

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

Cycle Day/DPO: 23/12

Timing: We'll see

Typical LPs length: Unsure

Testing: Tomorrow! Even though I had a huge temp dip today so I feel like I am out.

R/R: See above :( What a crappy way to start my day. Other than that, I have tomorrow off and I am getting my hair done. Going the normal highlights but also going to chop off my length and donate it! Ive never donated hair before so I am super excited to be doing something special especially around the holidays.

CS/Q: Nahhhh

GTKY: What's a cheesy song you have memorized? Bonus points for a video! Oh the possibilities! Barbie girl, Macarena, Thong song, Baby got back, all of the songs lol 

@catlady2015 GL if you are able to test at the IL's. Maybe your H can help out and see the ILs out of the house for a little while.

@darkstar42 FX for your beta! Hopefully you get good news as a late xmas gift.

@skilledsailor Im going to stalk you tomorrow since we are both testing! FX!!!

@linz36 Sorry for the BFN. I did that this cycle too, tested at 8DPO. Knew it would be neg but couldnt help myself!

TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    @spottedginger @SkilledSailor - I think I only have two options. It will not happen at the house - so not sneaky enough. We sleep on a different floor and there's no bathroom down there. Either DH and I go out to lunch or dinner alone (which is super unlikely) and I can POAS while we're out OR I can sneak away alone for some "last minute shopping", pretending I still need to get my MIL's gift (so she won't come with me OR will give me a wide berth). DH has brothers so none of them will care if I go out, she's the one I need to dodge.

@spottedginger - GL trying to get OPK's done! Stealthy FTW!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options

@linz36 Sorry about your BFN but at least it’s still super early. I am the same way about needing to pee on things lol. I’m going to tell DH to hide mine until after Christmas.
    @kobrien827 Sorry about your temp dip and I hope that doesn’t mean you are out. FX for you tomorrow! So cool you are donating your hair! How long is it and how short are you going? 

TW

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 20/6

Timing: Poor

Typical LPs length: 12

Testing: Nada

R/R: Rant - Just really tired and a bit emotional today Rave - Were finally gonna start watching the new season of American horror story tonight 

CS/Q:Nada

GTKY: What's a cheesy song you have memorized? Bonus points for a video! Probably any spice girls song or fresh prince of belair, basically anything from the 90s haha

• Options
    @catlady1215 Sorry about the period/ Christmas crossover, I think I might be joining you
    @darkstar42 Dyou have a specific time set to put up your tree/ decorate for Christmas?
    @SkilledSailor  How could I forget let it go?! I love that movie! I change my answer to Disney movies and. 90s songs
    @linz36 well done for getting your presents done and sent, I also empathise with your need to pee on sticks
    @eleven_ Hope the cramps feel better soon!
    @kobrien827 Well done for donating your hair that’s such a kind thing to do! I’ve thought about doing this in the past but I just never made that leap
  • Options
    @eleven_ My hair is about mid back length now and will donate about 9 inches which will bring me to just below shoulder length. I havent been that short in about 6-7 years but my hair grows extremely quick so it will be long again by summer. 
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    @kobrien827 That's crazy you can cut off enough to still have shoulder length hair. Shoulder length is such a nice length to style. 
    TW