August 2018 Moms
Options

Ramzi theory?

Let’s have some fun! Show us your ultrasounds and predict what you will have based on the ramzi theory !! 

Re: Ramzi theory?

• Options
    I didn't even know what ramzi theory was until I was lurky lurking july 18 and saw their closed thread.  That one definitely didn't go over well.
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrs_drc_rn I"m right behind you.....
  • Options
    Right....show me the funnies....I'm ready to be entertained...
  • Options
    Going there to check now. What’s got all these moms bent out of shape for haha
  • Options
    Ha- just checked that tea and WTF ?! So because someone posted a FOR FUN thread and didn’t FOLLOW THE RULES these moms started a shit show! If you don’t want to participate in a thread then DONT! Move on! Now I agree with not clogging things up by making posts just to vent and whatever ! All these ITS AN ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY lol how we’ve all been pregnant for less than two months at this point! Lol what a joke. Either way, the ramzi theory just like the nub theory is not SCIENCE lol seems like a few moms got their hopes smashed with believing in these things lol
  • Options
    I did not see the thread because I don’t scroll through every thread ever made. I d
  • Options
    Just out of curiousity- why is there so much animosity geared towards this? Isn't TB all about community and having fun while being a great support team??? And isn't this theory an old wives tale just like the 'ring' theory and a dozen more theories? -all for fun! I'm just a bit lost. 
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure there was a ramzi thread on my old group January 2017 and it didn't have this kinda of response. People weren't taking it seriously just killing time in some ways. 
  • Options
    @jessmb14 I’m with you on being lost. What’s the big deal? Or is it because you have those who actually believed in this got bent out of shape and came to TB to sue? Lol  
    but telling people what they should and shouldn’t post all the while clogging up the comments section with what your family had for dinner last night and what part of what show your currently binging on Netflix is by far less entertaining especially when I got to a certain thread for certain insight . But I digress, it’s literally not a big deal. It really isn’t . 
  • Options
    @lalala2004 I totally get that! As I stated in my original post! It’s just for fun and hahas just like the nub theory. It’s all fun and in no way science ! I feel like if you don’t want to participate . Then don’t . If you feel like it’s so bogus that it bend you out of shape then don’t click on the thread . Simple as that , there’s plenty of threads on here that I feel are a waste of space but it’s none of my business who posts what. If I’m not interested I don’t join . I don’t join in on the thread just to bitch because I’m miserable . Don’t comment and hope it dies that’s literally all one has to do 
  • Options
    @SmashJam I came from July, yes but I did not see the original thread about the ramzi theory. Like you keep stating. I didn’t comment on it so there’s literally zero reason why you would think I seen it.  I heard about it. On my own time because TB is not my life as it seems for a lot of these females. Looked it up and thought it was fun! If someone comes here looking for serious professional advice about what the hell the gender of their baby is from an old wives tale then I’m sorry that that’s their own issue. Let’s be serious. Also, stop assuming that I hacked this topic from July posts when I was literally in July for a week and did not go on to too many threads. 

Dont have time to do unnecessary things but have time to police pregnancy apps for people not following the rules lol 

who really honestly cares ! Let people post what they want. That’s really not that hard. The most active threads will stay at the top. 
  • Options
    @rosettesandstripes it’s the internet. People are going to post their opinions. That’s what keeps it interesting. I say if you think something is a waste of space, speak up. We might as well have some fun drama around here ;)

*Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I don’t speak up for the simple fact it’s none of my business and it’ll literally a waste of my time to go and be bothered by someone else’s post. But I guess my bad for starting a FOR FUN post that couldn’t be for fun because there’s actual women about to have children think that these old wives tales are sound medical advice 
  • Options
    @lakesideknitter it’s nice to see that you have no idea what you’re talking about. Lol
  • Options
    Exactly literally making my point on where you have no idea what you’re talking about ! No one asked for medical advice or asked HEY ANYONE KNOW THE GENDER OF MY BABY AT 7 weeks? Lmfao
  • Options
    But I’m not going to go back and forth with people throwing temper tantrums over a post lol
  • Options
    Very surprised by the amount of negativity in this thread. I guess I fail to see how a "Just for fun" thread on the Ramzi theory (which is pretty popular on most other communities) is any different then let's say a "movie thread". Putting science aside, isn't that what most communities are here for? For women with something common, in this case "pregnancy", to talk with other women..to get to know one another, ask questions, to support each other, and to find something to pass the time since I think most of us can agree pregnancies start off pretty slow. It's not any different than really a lot of these other threads that are going on right now, and I think that most of us can agree are for fun. Some aren't even pregnancy related. This thread isn't technically against the TOU if you read it. I have no problem with the multiple threads out there- I comment in the ones I"m interested in and pass the ones I'm not-as I'm sure most people do, but it made me feel very uncomfortable to come into this thread to see other women treating each other poorly. I guess I'm just trying to play devil's advocate here, but I feel like tone of this thread definitely went south, and we really should be supporting each other. Pregnancy is already hard enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"