April 2018 Moms

Saturday ticker Dec 16

1. How far along are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling lately?

3. Any appointments coming up?

4. Rants, Raves, Questions?

5.GTKY: favorite food craving

Re: Saturday ticker Dec 16

• 1. How far along are you? How big is baby?
    22 weeks the size of a water bottle
    2. How are you feeling lately
    ?
    pretty good but sleeping is getting harder, I am a belly sleeper and it's starting to become a problem

Jan 4th

is there anything you guys take for migraines. the struggle has been real without my meds I was taking before I got pregnant
    pineapples and I mean like a lot!
    24 weeks-cantaloupe 

today is rough.  My head an stomach are bothering me.  I feel like my stomach is so tight most days, like theres no way it can expand more at this moment.  Sigh.  Its been a rough physical week for me.

26 weeks for my glucose, so next friday!

nothing really. My rant is just general discomfort at the moment.  Rave is i love feeling the baby every day so I won't complain.

no big craving right now
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...

24 weeks. Cantaloupe. 

I'm starting to feel nauseous again. 

beginning of January for the glucose test and a monthly. Not looking forward to drinking that drink- it looks radioactive!

my rant is that all my tank tops have little holes on the belly where they get caught in my jacket zipper. I am trying to avoid rebuying everything but also not sure what I'll do about my jacket as I continue to grow. Havs anyone used those jacket extenders? I live in Boston so buying a new jacket (that is actually functional in the weather) is not an option I want to entertain. 

Spicy foods still but I really need to quit it... otherwise no real cravings yet.
  • @sunshine27shy my friend who suffers from migraines and is now pregnant said she has been trying massage and CBD topical oil (the latter approved by her dr). She just started so not sure how effective but she's routinely had them and tried everything... acupuncture I've heard also is a good treatment
  • @nessa1632 I’m a Boston commuter and bought a maternity jacket from old navy just for walking to and from the train and T.  On sale it came out to under 40$ and it’s warm and easily zips over. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ekendall09 I’ll look into those, thanks!! 
    23 weeks (Saturday). Barbie or a bunch of grapes. 

Not bad. Just big. Enjoying feeling the baby move from the outside. 

I have to have an EKG this week. OB next week. Growth scan Jan 2 and MFM follow up the same day. Also have to have another fetal echo in a couple weeks. 

I posted elsewhere but LO was diagnosed with a CHD today - vascular ring specifically which will mean surgery to repair. 

Sondar I’ve had craving a for green olives, lobster and bagels that came and went. Not really craving much these days. In fact, I’ve noticed a decrease in my appetite the last week or two. 

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• edited December 2017
    1. How far along are you? How big is baby? 24+3. Baby is an eggplant or G.I. Joe

2. How are you feeling lately? TERRIBLE. I have been MIA due to laryngitis and this awful viral thing I've got going on :(

3. Any appointments coming up? In early January for the glucose test again

4. Rants, Raves, Questions? Not really. Just feeling like poop and hoping it goes away soon. It's been a week of this.

5. GTKY: favorite food craving. Last time I loved potatoes! This time I just want to eat ice cream all day. @mattel when will they do the surgery? Right after birth?
  • @peppersmith22 The surgeon I met yesterday said she anticipates surgery around 6-7 months old. She likes to wait until baby is big and strong enough but as soon as she becomes symptomatic they have to operate. If she becomes symptomatic sooner than that, they will operate sooner. 

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• @Mattel I’m so sorry to hear that! Thinking of you and your LO! 
    22 weeks, coconut
    My bavk and legs hurt but feeling pretty good otherwise
    tomorrow
    Christmas is in 6 days and I haven't finished my shopping!! No motivation this year....ahhh!
    strawberry milkshakes..but I have GD so I can't have them. Probably why the craving is so intense.
  • sorry to hear @Mattel I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. praying for a good surgery next year and everything to go smooth