February 2018 Moms

EDD 2/25-3/3 | 30 weeks

30 Weeks size of a zucchini 

1) How are you feeling? 

2) Any appointments this week? 

3) Rants/Raves/Questions? 

4) GTKY: Are you doing anything for New Year's Eve/Day?

Re: EDD 2/25-3/3 | 30 weeks

• 1) How are you feeling? 
    Really sore lately. I’m going to talk to my doctor about it Wednesday. I don’t remember hurting this early with my first. 

Wednesday! Then I start going every other week!

Not pregnancy related...my almost 2 year old officially climbed out of her crib! We made it into a toddler bed and I said goodbye to sleep! She always sleeps through the night but now when she wakes up instead of tossing and turning till she falls back to sleep, she gets out of bed and screams at the door! I am exhausted!

My husband and I are going to TRY and stay awake till midnight! Haha
    Starting to feel really big.  Heartburn has really kicked in and getting up to pee a lot more at night.  

None this week!

I have to spend all next week with my step-sister on a mini-vacay.  She is a crappy parent to her 4 1/2 year old and drinks all the time.  I know she will use my mom as a sitter and it will annoy me.  

I love spending New Years at our lake house--but after going on vacay next week--I am sure I will just want to sit at home on New Years!
  • Loading the player...
    Pretty much same as before - lots of heartburn regularly. Starting to have more soreness and stiffness in my lower back and hips than before. A few charley horses in my hamstrings and feet at night but I got those before on occasion. Idk if it's actually related at all to pregnancy.
    OB on Thursday
    Not really this week.
    Absolutely not!  :D
  • 30 Weeks size of a zucchini 

1) How are you feeling? 
    Sore all the time... especially my hips and I have been a hormonal irritated mess this week.

Just had one today!  Scheduled my repeat c-section today after debating this whole time which way to go... I want to have a tubal ligation done and the whole having it done at the same time with no added recovery time is the main driving factor.

I can't wait for Christmas!  My 2 year old is totally in to the whole unwrapping thing and I know she is going to have a blast.  I also handmade a lot of Christmas presents and I can't wait for everyone to open them!

Not anything crazy.  I may check in to a kids thing as some places do those at noon.