Baby Names

We cannot name this kid "Dinosaur"

bainidhedubbainidhedub member
edited December 2017 in Baby Names
Big brother to be, Zachary David (Zach), wants to name his baby brother Dinosaur. Dad thinks this is fine, and his nickname can be Dino. This will not do. Which name do you prefer?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

We cannot name this kid "Dinosaur" 62 votes

Jonathan Thomas
14% 9 votes
Theodore James (Theo)
43% 27 votes
Dylan James
20% 13 votes
Maxwell James (Max)
20% 13 votes

Re: We cannot name this kid "Dinosaur"

• My toddler wants to name his baby sister Mufasa. 

All of your names are solid choices. My favorite is Jonathan Thomas with Theodore Hames being second. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is Theodore Robert, so I'm a bit biased. He wanted to name his sister "Trashy" (He was two at the time and therefore unaware of the connotations of that word..) in the end I gave him a few preselected names to choose from and he chose Lucy. 
  • Jonathon Thomas reminds me of Jonathon Taylor Thomas  :D

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• DS is Theodore Robert, so I'm a bit biased. He wanted to name his sister "Trashy" (He was two at the time and therefore unaware of the connotations of that word..) in the end I gave him a few preselected names to choose from and he chose Lucy. 
    Love that you let big brother choose (with limitations)  <3

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Jonathon Thomas reminds me of Jonathon Taylor Thomas  :D
    Me too, and that was my sisters' first reaction too - but DH had no idea who I was talking about. I think a very narrow segment of the population would make the connection, unfortunately it would include the mother of every friend he ever makes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

Love that you let big brother choose (with limitations)  <3
    We picked out a different name to try on for size every week for about 10 weeks of my pregnancy. After Lucy though, he refused to try anything else out.