Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Bitchfest 12/18

• Options
    Bitching because I threw up for the first time this pregnancy today
  • Options
    I work in an open-concept cube farm and my neighbor is always coughing / sneezing / sniffing and he never covers his mouth or uses tissues. It drives me bonkers. I can't say anything to him because he is waaaaay above me position-wise and he's been here forever.

I'm seriously thinking of coming in 10 min early during cold and flu season to lysol the crap out of his entire work space. Or getting a big box of those masks they give you at the Dr. office if you're coughing and wear them all day.

Just ugh.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our furnace or something isn’t working right and the upstairs is fine but downstairs is 55 in the morning and struggles to get to 60 all day. Wtffffff. It seems like we have getting one financial hit after another.

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    Both Little’s have some nasty stomach bug, which H send to have gotten. And now I’m feeling sick. FML, but Thank God it’s Christmas Break so we can all be miserable together.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 Can you be passive aggressive and put a note up in some strategic places to remind ‘everyone’ to use tissue?

@pghctwife I’m sorry about the furnace. Did the air filter get plugged or the vents turned off? Also the app sucks ass.

BF #2 at my house: we don’t have our new internet hooked up yet. Had to wait til payday, well the guy was scheduled to be here 45 min ago to get us set up. He hasn’t even called to say he would be late.

• Options
    @hannahh18 - so sorry! 

@pghctwife - So sorry about your furnace! What a crap time for it to go out too! FX it's something simple that can be fixed in a jiffy!

To your other - couldn't agree more. I've all but given up on the app. The ads that are stuck between the threads are particularly annoying to me because I always seem to click

@princesslockness - oh no! Hope you all feel better soon!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @princesslockness - That's a really good idea! There are always printouts about this that and the other all over the place so that would blend right in. Thanks!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Went through the starbucks drive-thru and ordered a hot passion tango tea. I got an iced tea. I told him I ordered hot and he just took the drink back without saying anything. I finally got my hot tea and when I got out of my car, the lid popped off and the hot tea spilled all over my pants and car, scalding my thigh! This is on top of m/s starting out of the blue this morning. Boo Mondays! 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    hannahh18 said:
    Bitching because I threw up for the first time this pregnancy today
    Oh no! How far along are you? I’m so worried about this and I’m a STM. 
  • Options
    @vinerie ouch! Sorry girl that is not a good start to the week, fx the rest of your day/week is uneventful!

My BF is all the mucus that comes with the tail end of a cold. Just plain nasty. Also, the mucus has completely taken over my senses and I can't smell or taste. 
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 I wouldn’t use the app at all if the website WORKED for me mobile. Which I am 100%. The ads are annoying... but the crashing makes it impossible. Plus I miss seeing sigs!

@princesslockness no clue?! I have no idea anything remotely about furnaces lol. I called last winter when it was ‘broken’ not realizing someone doing work at our house turned off the master switch LOL. I hope it’s an easy fix!aka cheap!! Vents are open, I do know that, and it’s the whole main floor. We had it serviced last spring.

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    My first day at work knowing I'm KU, and I'm trying to make a million phone calls and eat during my lunch period. My usual 'hork everything down quickly and move on' approach to eating does not seem to be sitting well with me anymore, and I'm annoyed that I have so little time to eat. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    vinerie said:
    Went through the starbucks drive-thru and ordered a hot passion tango tea. I got an iced tea. I told him I ordered hot and he just took the drink back without saying anything. I finally got my hot tea and when I got out of my car, the lid popped off and the hot tea spilled all over my pants and car, scalding my thigh! This is on top of m/s starting out of the blue this morning. Boo Mondays! 
    I can not stand when someone messes up your order and then doesn't even apologize. So rude. 
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 - I HATE being sick while pregnant, and I'm also an asshole, so I would definitely be going to your supervisor or HR at the very least if you don't feel you can approach him directly. If he's making your work environment unsafe/unsanitary, you have every right to speak up. Also, if he's been there forever, he should have enough sick days built up to be able to stay home!

@pghctwife - I bet it's an issue with a filter or something if it's just one level that's not heating!

@hannahh18 and @vinerie - sorry about the MS! FX that it doesn't last long!!

@princesslockness - hoping your house gets healthy quickly and that you get your internets soon! 

Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    My bitch is that my sister came up to me this weekend, eyed me suspiciously and then patted my stomach while saying, "I KNOW" in front of our ENTIRE family, extended included. I was so pissed. I carried around a beer the whole night and even sipped the tiniest amount, literally just enough to get it on my lips, just once so that my sister could "smell it on my breath." F her, I hate when people do that crap. 
  • Options
    @princesslockness BLEACH!! Hope you don't get it. 

@pghctwife I hear you on the financial thing. We've been remodeling a house for a few months. Seems like it's one thing after another. Hope it's an easy fix. 
  • Options
    @firemanswife11 wtf?!  Why would she do that?  You should have patted her stomach back and said "likewise"
    It would have been WW3 if I did that because she is morbidly obese. Lol. But yeah, I get your point. 
  • Options
    @Firemanswife11 That is so obnoxious! So sorry you had to deal with that nonsense.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I forgot that the only emotion they let you express on this site is love.  I really miss the FB laughing or mad buttons right now....
    @livinthesunnylife That's what gifs are for!  

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    My first day at work knowing I'm KU, and I'm trying to make a million phone calls and eat during my lunch period. My usual 'hork everything down quickly and move on' approach to eating does not seem to be sitting well with me anymore, and I'm annoyed that I have so little time to eat. 
    How did I miss you had joined us!!?!?!?! I’m sorry you have no actual lunch break. Hopefully you’ll be able to get one later.

@lakesideknitter we have internet!!! He had parked down the street, and was working outside before he told us he was here.

@livinthesunnylife What did I miss?

• Options
    I’m exhausted. Our weekend was a packed schedule Thursday night through tonight. My H is trying to be helpful, but he pulled an ab muscle last week and is acting like he broke half his ribs. I really just want to sleep but need to get stuff ready for the Cub Scout Christmas party tonight, clean the house, do laundry, do dishes, and make sure I have everything for son’s school Christmas parties. 
  • Options
    @pghctwife yeah the arrow thing is annoying it generally take 5/6 hits to Work, it was fine before last update 

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    The two senior people on my team have recently been changing up their process times and have been berating the rest of us when we don’t anticipate their whims.

Today, one told me that she’s taking off tomorrow, so I needed to complete today’s tasks early so she could complete tomorrow’s work today instead. Then, she started majorly micromanaging me. There goes my motivation...
  • Options
    I've now sent THREE failed Doodle Polls to schedule a one hour meeting for 6 people.  WHY is this so difficult?! I seriously give up.
  • Options
    Half the items in the vending machine at work are expired. I mean, as processed as everything is, I’m sure it’s mostly OK, but this vending company sucks. We are pretty low volume, so don’t give us the stuff about to go past it’s sell by date!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    My bitch is that I have a cold. I’m glad it’s now and not on Christmas, but I just want to go to bed. Of course DH has it too (even worse) 
  • Options
    I forgot that the only emotion they let you express on this site is love.  I really miss the FB laughing or mad buttons right now....
    Seriously we could do with a WTF button from time to time too! 

Ive already bitched about this elsewhere but I'm having a huge pity party right now so here it is: it fu*king sucks being sick. I feel fu*king awful and everything hurts and I can't do shit and I feel so weak. And I am flying translatlantic on Friday so these effing antibiotics better do their thing ASAfuckingP. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg, that's totally my fear this second time!  I feel like I still look pregnant from last time and my stomach muscles haven't even recovered.  No way will I be hiding it for 12w this time...sigh.
  • Options
    I love this board! Nothing like a good bitchfest to make you feel like you're not alone :wink:  Has anyone else been having new/unexpected reactions to food? My stomach seems to be about 100x more sensitive, not to mention the bloating struggle is VERY real. I'm only 5W5D but my bloat belly makes me feel like I'm already starting to show...  :s
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @kdc8818 ha....see bloated belly still from first kid comment....I feel ya!
  • Options
    aj1327aj1327 member
    edited December 2017
    I’m so bloated too and not sure how I’m going to hide it for 12 weeks. Definitely don’t remember feeling like this with DS. 

ETA: I feel like I want to workout more but I gave no energy. I’m worried about gaining weight this pregnancy. My son being sick kept me from Yoga last week, but I should be able to make three classes this week. Hopefully that will make me feel better. 
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    ::hops on bloat train::

The struggle is real right now.

• Options
    pghctwife I hear you about the furnace! I work in a school and the heat was out all day today! It was unbearable yet school still went on. Bringing in lots of space heaters tomorrow in case its not fixed. This came after having no heat at home last week for 3 days due to a gas leak...ugh freezing over here!
  • Options
    My bitchfest today is two fold:

1. My students - get it together, guys. Finals are this week so everyone is just limping across the finish line, but they have given up all their f*cks too early. 

2. This gas. OMG. I have the worst gas lately... it's painful and terrible. I hope this passes, but I'm not sure I can count on that...
  • Options
    @hezzer78 I had horrible gas pain during my first pregnancy. Gas X is your new best friend.
  • Options
    Thumbs up to the stomach bloat and the extra sensitive stomach this time around. My bitch is I am so hungry, but never feel satisfied. I can’t seem to digest properly. After I eat, I feel very uncomfortable. Come on second trimester.