July 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 12/18

How far along today?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

How many siblings do you have?  Do you hope to have a small or large family and why?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 12/18

• Options
    How far along today?
    12 weeks!
    I have a huge air bubble in my belly and it hurts so bad :(  I was pretty certain I was getting the stomach flu yesterday, and now I feel like it still may be coming.  Annoying.  But not a pregnancy symptom!
    I had my appointment last week- all looked great- and my ultrasound/NIPT testing on Thursday.  Doc said neck and fluids measured perfectly, just waiting on bloodwork.
    Random Questions
    How are y'all telling family if you haven't already?
    Rants/Raves
    I'm just nervous to tell my brother and his fiance.  They are also expecting their first in April and I don't want them to think I'm stealing their thunder.  I know that sounds ridiculous, but my brother thinks that way and I'm just super nervous to tell them. I'm also nervous telling anyone else because I think they just think we are crazy- so I keep feeling like I have to defend myself, especially since our pregnancy last year was a surprise, we lost it, and here we are again.  People have actually said to me "You do know how to prevent it if you don't want it, right?"

Yes, thanks, we do.  We forgot twice and ended up knocked up both times.  It happens.
    How many siblings do you have?  Do you hope to have a small or large family and why?
    I'm the middle of my sister (2 years older) and brother (5 years younger).  I always wanted two kids and was lucky enough to end up with one of each, so this bonus baby can be either one!  I just worry about financial and emotional needs, and not being able to meet them.  I'm often thrown to the wayside as the middle child, and because of family circumstance, so I'll be very conscious of that with my kids.
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• Options
    How far along today? 11 weeks

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Nausea is still ever present but Diclegis is really helping. 

Appointments/US this week None this week

Random Questions I think I'm good here. 

Rants/Raves DS is hitting a growth spurt and it's making me even more exhausted because his sleep is totally disrupted. He's not taking naps as he should so his fussiness is huge. 

How many siblings do you have?  Do you hope to have a small or large family and why? I have one younger sister. I think we will probably have 3 kids. My H would love to have more than that but I've always thought 2 or 3 is good. I still want to travel and be able to do things and the smaller the family, the slightly easier it is to do. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along today?
    11 weeks
    My appetite is finally back, and I’m super moody- but other than that I feel okay. Tired, but I chase an almost 2yo all day. 
    Nope
    Random Questions
    Nope
    Rants/Raves
    Accidentally told my cousin I was pregnant yesterday. We were all in the car and my husband asked if I wanted to go in the liquor store with him and my cousin did and I was like “I’ll just stay here, not like I need booze. I’m pregnant!” Completely forgot he was sitting behind me/ totally blanked. Oh well. 
    I have 2 brothers and one sister. I for sure don’t want 4 kids. I was the oldest and it sucked, could have just been my family but it’s was so crazy and chaotic all the time. This is number 2, and we may try for number 3 in a few years but not sure yet. Definitely no more than 3. 

@WorkinWeezel
    To answer your question, we haven’t told our family’s yet (except my sister and now cousin- both on accident) and I have a picture of DS holding the ultrasound I got printed and put in frames. We’ll give one to my dad and DHs mom on Christmas Eve and then one to my mom on Christmas Day. 
  • Options
    How far along today? 10 weeks

Headaches that come and go. Blood pressure was up at my first appointment, so I’m wondering if that’s what it is.

Appointments/US this week I have an appointment Wednesday that they’re calling initial prenatal visit, but I’ve already had my first appt and ultrasound, so I’m not actually sure what it’s for :)

Random Questions What are you eating that’s healthy but tastes like junk food?

Rants/Raves  I’m just tired of the pregnancy insomnia! I stay home with my son and watch other kids all day so I’m exhausted but can’t sleep. 

How many siblings do you have?  Do you hope to have a small or large family and why? I have 3 siblings; one brother and two sisters. I’m the youngest. We were planning on stopping at two kids, but we’re expecting twins so we’ll stop at three :) It just seems practical for us. 
  • Options
    How far along today?
    9 weeks!
    some round ligament pain and slight lightning crotch. 
    Wednesday I have my first OB appt and dating ultrasound!
    Random Questions
     its normal for symptoms to come and go right?
    Rants/Raves
    I've been concerned over the past couple days, because symptoms come and go. Some days I forget I'm pregnant, then like last night I was hit with the worst nausea and heartburn. I'm super nervous about Wednesday for some reason, but I'm ready for the peace of mind. 

We just found out that some friends of ours are due with twins exactly a week before me! We're super excited for them, they've been trying for a year and a half!
    I have one (much) older brother...He's 15 years my senior. I would like to have a big family, 4 kids is what I want, but my husband is hesitant.  I'm willing to compromise on the number, though. 
  • Options
    How far along today? 12 weeks! 

I have been having headaches and body aches. 

Last week I had my NT scan plus NIPT testing. Everything looked great on screen but I’m waiting for the blood test results. 

Rants/Raves
    I’m so hungry but can’t eat whatever I want because I’m diabetic. Craving so many foods!! 

I have one little sister that is only 5 years old. We are 19 years apart. She’s awesome. I hope to have at least 2 or 3 kids. 
  • Options
    @hayhay93 I'm sorry you have the extra battle of not getting to satisfy cravings!!!!  Glad all went well with your appointment/US.  I'm over here also waiting for NIPT results!

@Duckie678 I cannot believe the round ligament pain already!  it's so crazy early, IMO!  I'm having it too, but not lightning crotch (yet!)
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• Options
    @WorkinWeezel me either. I moved wrong the other evening and I had a brief white hot pain near my perineum. Lord knows whats going to happen later on!
  • Options
    How far along today?
    9 Weeks and 1 Day

Actually feeling good this week- new symptom of heartburn seriously every day- but managing.

Got blood work done on Friday so just waiting for the results.  U/S isn't until Jan 12th

Rants/Raves
    I’m angry at myself because I forget to eat throughout the day and then feel sick.  And because I forget to eat, I forget my prenatal every other day #badmom

I'm the oldest of 4 and I love it.  My hopes are to have a family of 3 kids, but DH only wants 2.....we'll see :)
  • Options
    @WorkinWeezel Thank you! It’s been rough, but it’ll be worth it in the end. Are you finding out the gender? 
  • Options
    @hayhay93 NOPE!  Team Green for all three rounds!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• Options
    @paytonpedro I am the oldest in my family with 2 younger brothers and one younger sister also.  How funny!!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @stlmegs ha! That’s funny! My parent had two girls then two boys (no twins, all singles) and my mom came from a family with two boys then two girls! I could never imagine 4 kids! But, it kind of makes me curious. I know the man determines gender, but I’m having boy #2, so maybe a #3 would be a girl? That would be crazy!
  • Options
    @paytonpedro you won't know until you try! ;) My parents had me, my brother, my sister, and then another boy. I have a friend who has "bookend boys" as we like to call them (oldest and youngest are boys and her two middle kids are girls). I think however it works out, it's perfect.
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @stlmegs I would have to talk DH into a #3 haha. Although I did tell him that if this bean was another boy, I would want to try and he didn’t seem opposed!