February 2018 Moms
Options

GTKY: pick your due date!

2»

Re: GTKY: pick your due date!

• Options
    My due date is 2/16, but will be induced between the 2nd and 10th. She said I can pick a date and that she's flexible. I'd like to plan for the 4th. Weekend just works best so we don't have to work around kids' school schedules and H's work hours and I can fly my mom out on the afternoon of the 2nd so she can visit for a few days and not miss too many days of work. The 10th just wouldn't work with dd1 taking the ACT that day. 
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    EDD 2/6. I was scheduled for 1/24 RCS. I’m just praying we make it to that date. 
    @karcerplus3 1/24 is my birthday too just sayinggggg

@Melissa9481 MILs birthday is also 2 days after my EDD I was like omg noooo. They originally had me due the same day but changed it after an US. 

My EDD is 2/23 which makes my earliest possible RCS date 2/16. I'm pulling for that day, but the OR schedule isn't open yet at my hospital so we will see. I wouldn't be sad if he came earlier as long as he was healthy enough to sustain himself with no issues. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm due 2/1 but it'd be pretty cool if he came on 1/25, which is my dad's birthday. Otherwise I have no strong feelings one way or another, as long as he isn't super late. 
  • Options
    Due 2/27. People keep telling me I could have a St. Patrick’s baby. Uh what?? I’ll pass on a 19-day late baby, thank you very much.  That’s not even safe for baby or me! I swear people just don’t think before they open their mouths.
    @kristinl492 That is such a crazy thing for people to say! Who even gives a shit if a baby is born on St. Patrick's day. It's not even that big of a holiday and even if it was, most people don't like birthdays on holidays. I mean it's nothing to strive for. 

My EDD is 2/25. I'm fine with that but if we're being nitpicky 2/28 or 3/1 would be better since DH has Wednesday and Thursdays off work already (instead of weekends since he works in a restaurant). I just hope if he comes early, he's not so early he's an Aquarius instead of a Pisces. Not that that's bad or anything but I'm a pisces and my brother is aquarius and I'd rather him be more like me than more like my brother. I know that sounds really stupid but whatever. Also my birthday is in March so I'm fine if he's a few days late to be in March instead of February. Just not like more than a week. 
  • Options
    EDD is 2/21 and if I make it that far and show signs of progression I’m going to ask to be induced on 2/20 which is my fathers bday! 
  • Options
    EDD is 2/5 I'm hoping that day or earlier as my Dad's birthday is the 6th and we don't have the greatest relationship. If baby is late which I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed he isn't that it is the 7th or later. I wouldn't mind a late January baby as long as he is healthy!
  • Options
    Due date is 2/2, and I would love for him to come on that day! Not because there is any kind of special attachment to the date, but just because I’ve elevated it in my mind as an amazing date. The idea of a January baby is just completely foreign to me after telling everyone “February” for the last several months... so I definitely hope he doesn’t come early!
  • Options
    I had a dream a while ago where I kept on seeing 2/2 everywhere. So I figured that was the day she was going to come. I still think it would be cool to share birthdays with both her Aunties, but I am not in charge of making that decision. Looks like lots of people want 2/2! 
  • Options
    I had a dream a while ago where I kept on seeing 2/2 everywhere. So I figured that was the day she was going to come. I still think it would be cool to share birthdays with both her Aunties, but I am not in charge of making that decision. Looks like lots of people want 2/2! 
    Don't underestimate dreams, when we found out we were pregnant DH had dream it was a girl...yep it's a girl!
    Then he had a dream she was 6pounds 10 oz...if he's right again we need to be playing some lotto or something!
    Maybe 2/2 is your day  :)
  • Options
    DayliannaDaylianna member
    edited December 2017
    @RachelR17 we have the same EDD 02/28/2018, as well as your daughter and my dad share the same birthday 02/02, my oldest brother was born 02/06 and my husband 02/22. My OB/GYN mentioned inducing me at 37weeks. If that's the case my baby will be born in the first week of February. I'm just hoping to make it to 37weeks and beyond.
  • Options
    My due date is Feb 12, but I'm hoping for Valentine's Day <3:)