July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 12/16-12/17

How far along today/Size of baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

GTKY: Tell us something you feel is important for us to get to know you. 

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 12/16-12/17

• Options
    How far along today/Size of baby? 10 weeks!! Baby is the size of a strawberry!!

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms? Nothing new!

Appointments/US this week? Next one is on the 26th!

Random Questions?

Rants/Raves? I'm ready for the next appointment! We found at at 4 weeks so I was just thinking I can't believe I'm already at 10!! :)

GTKY: Tell us something you feel is important for us to get to know you.  I love Jesus! My faith is what holds me together sometimes!
  • Options
    How far along today/Size of baby? 9 weeks

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms 
    no new symptoms really. I am still on bedrest due to a nasty SCH and I have an awful cold. So if I am having any new symptoms, it's overshadowed by this awful cold :p

Appointments/US this week I have an appointment monday for bloodwork and ultrasound

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves I feel miserable. If I don't get the all clear to leave the bed, I will lose my shit 

GTKY: Tell us something you feel is important for us to get to know you 
    is it strange that I can't think of a single thing? Uh, I am a stay at home / work from home mom of a 2 year old. Both my 2 YO and this baby were created via IVF (from the same batch of embryos, which I think is neat). My husband is in the IT field (sys admin), and I have always really wanted to get into coding and such, but I haven't had the guts to just dive in and learn
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along today/Size of baby?  8w 1d

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Nothing new or interesting. Just tired and on/off nausea

Appointments/US this week Just had one yesterday. Due date slightly adjusted to July 28th. Little nugget is doing great with HR of 160. 

Random Questions  Nada

Rants/Raves  I'm so tired of being tired. I really hope that it's true what they say about the second trimester and that you get your energy back. 

I'm a CPA but a performer at heart. For fun I do community theater which helps my creative side get out. 
  • Options
    How far along today/Size of baby? 9 weeks size of a cherry

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms I officially have morning sickness...at night. So bad so, it is keeping me up all night. Nothing is helping, not even seabands, ginger ale, saltines, etc. I can't keep anything down. I'm miserable and exhausted. I hate throwing up!

Appointments/US this week Next appointment is on the 27th. We are going to an ultrasound facility on Thursday just to get a better picture of baby. 

Random Questions Any suggestions on how to alleviate this horrid ms at night?

Rants/Raves I hate vomiting! I hate not having control over peeing when vomiting!! I miss sleep.

at the moment I cannot concentrate enough to give anything....

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa I am so sorry you are going through this. I have my FX that it lets up soon. Internet hugs!
  • Options
    So sorry @zombiehoohaa.. I wish I had some suggestions for you, but I do hope you get to feeling better soon!