March 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change (December 16/17)

It's the weekend ladies!!! Let's do this!

1.How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2.Any new symptoms or changes?

3.Any appointments this week?

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

5.GTKY: What Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus prepping or celebrating do you have for this upcoming week?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change (December 16/17)

• Loading the player...
  • @SoFlaMommie1128  HUGS your way. 
    cford08  get better soon! I have been sick with chest cold for 3 weeks with only minor improvement. wah! 

1.How far along are you? 
    How big is baby? 
    26 weeks. 14 inches & almost 2 pounds! 

PGP was almost gone and then a few days ago it came back with a vengeance. Rt piriformis is in knots. It might be from bad posture while sleeping - can't lay down all the way cause of the crap in my lungs.

Back to the chiropractor to work on pelvic/hip pain. Check up with family doc to see if lungs are improving and figure out what precautions to take while traveling for holidays. 

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

Just feeling whiny about being sick for so long. It's rare for me to go to the doc so this is a lot for me. thanks for putting up with me ladies! 

5.GTKY: What Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus prepping or celebrating do you have for this upcoming week?
    I need to finally wrap all the gifts, and order the last things for DH. Then we leave Tuesday for visiting family, so I need to pack for that. yipes better get a move on!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 1.How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    29 weeks! Babe is the size of an acorn squash, or my favorite so far... a Barbie convertible.

Nothing really new. My hip pain had gotten better for a bit but it's back with a vengeance again. Other than that I've been feeling pretty good.

Yep, I have my 30 week appointment on Friday. Every 2 weeks from now on.

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

I failed my 3hr glucose test last Thursday. :s Just barely. I was 5 points over on my fasting draw, 3 points over on my 1 hr draw, and then passed by 9 points on my 2 and 3 hour draws.  I'm slightly frustrated because I'd like to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing now to keep it in check, and they said someone from my delivering hospital would call me to set up some gestational diabetes classes and appointments...  I guess I assumed that would have happened on Friday so I could start checking my sugars and get on top of things, but I haven't heard anything yet. Between waiting on that and it being the week before Christmas, I'm a little frazzled.

Ugh, I have so much to do yet. My mom is flying in Thursday from Florida to visit for a long weekend. So I pretty much need to get the whole house cleaned up before then - it's a wreck right now. And of course I'm working 12 hours today so I can't get anything done. I also still have to wrap all my presents, and figure out what to get my mother in law. She's the only one I have to buy for yet. BUT, I start a 2 week vacation on Wednesday... just gotta make it til then and it should be all downhill. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• cford08cford08 member
    edited December 2017
    @SoFlaMommie1128 <3<3 I'll be thinking about you. I'm hoping you're able to keep the focus on the awesome times with him around the holidays.

@amylonghorn for the love of all things pregnant, I hope you keep feeling good! I feel like alot of ladies on the board have a week or two of feeling great, then some preggo related or non related symptom strikes. 

@fatstagnation I'm hoping you start feeling better too. 3 weeks sounds like a nightmare  :s . Thank you for making me Google a piriformis.... I am sure I haven't looked that up since college! Safe travels to you and your fam. 

@ashleyf911 I feel like I'm right in step with you! It took my OB office 4 days just to let me know my GTT passed. I can't imagine how long they'd take if I had to take action. Here's to enjoying your 2 weeks off though, that sounds like a dream! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    27 weeks yesterday - lettuce

I'm starting not to sleep as well now. I've made it this far without a pregnancy pillow, but I'm picking one up from my sister later this week when I go home. I'm hoping it solves all my life's problems and is as magical as I've heard! :lol:

Nothing this week.

4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

Nothing really pregnancy-related, but I am soooooo ready for some time away from the office!

We still haven't bought anything for MH's side of the family, but I put him in charge of that. If it doesn't happen, not my fault! We leave Friday to head back to see my family, and we'll be there about a week. I can't wait! They're also throwing me a shower when we're back, so that will be nice.

@cford08 @fatstagnation I hope you both start feeling better soon!

@SoFlaMommie1128 I'm sure that's going to be hard having your first Christmas without your dad. I'll keep you in my thoughts!

@amylonghorn good luck with your to-do list, and enjoy your time off work!!

@ashleyf911 that's really frustrating that you haven't heard from them. I hope you hear something soon!
  • @cford08 I feel like pregnancy is a crash course in obscure human anatomy!
    BabyFruit Ticker

26 weeks, baby girl is the size of Kale.
  • @fatstagnation and weird symptoms too....I've Googled more about a tilted uterus and incompetent cervix than a person really should :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
    26 weeks, the size of bowling pins (twins :)  )

My carpal tunnel is getting worse, but I think that's expected with my job. I'm feeling them move a lot more which is very reassuring :)
    None this week. Had a quick one last week to get a doctor's note for having to work from home because I don't fit behind the steering wheel any more. Kind of annoying that my work requires a doctor's note for everything.
    4.Rants/Raves/Questions?

Just frustrated that I still can't get the nursery set up because the room still isn't cleared out. I'd do it myself, but my back won't let me lift things any more :/
    Need to finish shopping and wrapping everything. On Monday my dad is going to come pick me up for Christmas at my parent's house. I am very grateful that my family is willing to drive a half hour one way to pick me up for things since I can't drive right now.
    Met 2004, Married 2011, Trying since 2013. Info in spoiler:

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 30
    Diagnosed with PCOS, later changed to unexplained anovulation due to high prolactin and normal testosterone levels
    Him: 31
    High sperm count (yay!) but also super high fluid volume (boo!)
    First IUI, Clomid and Follistim: 11/29-BFN
    Second IUI, Femara and Follistim: 12/29-BFN
    Third IUI, Femara and Gonal-F (and Follistim): 1/28 BFN
    Fourth IUI, Femara and Gonal-F: 7/23 BFN
    IVF 1: Femara and Gonal-F: 1/23/2017
    Beta Study:
    Beta #1: 1/28/2017 4.1
    Beta #2: 1/30/2017 34
    Beta #3: 2/1/2017 131
    Beta #4: 2/3/2017 476
    Ultrasound: 2/14/17-Twin Etopic Pregnancy, surgery to remove right fallopian tube on 2/17/2017
    FET 2: Femara, Gonal-F, and Clomid: Cycle Canceled due to low progesterone
    FET 3: July 7, Femara, Gonal-F, Clomid-BFP!!!!!! Due March 2018
    https://desertratpack.wordpress.com/
  • @amanning2011 hope you had a merry Christmas celebration with your fsmily yesterday!!!