March 2018 Moms

Three Hour Glucose

Anyone else have to do the three hour glucose test?  I'm sitting here doing mine this morning and pretty miserable about it.  With DD I just BARELY failed the one hour but passed the three and I have a feeling the same thing will happen this time.  The only two times in my life I've ever been told my blood sugar is even remotely high are the one hour test with DD and the one hour test with this one.  So this is frustrating.  Anyone else who has to sit through this test; you have my sympathy.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16

Re: Three Hour Glucose

• I'm in the same boat! Failed with my first and this pregnancy by 1 point, going on Monday for 3 hour. Goodluck!
  • I'm in the same boat! Failed with my first and this pregnancy by 1 point, going on Monday for 3 hour. Goodluck!
    Thanks!  To you too!  There is definitely simething fluky with me and the one hour.  My OB does the glucose urine test strips too and mine have always been normal.  I feel like this test is an abundance of caution but it's either this or speak with a diabetes consultant right away =(

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Loading the player...
  • If you search our board you will see a whole thread dedicated to Gestational Diabetes - Questions and Support . Many ladies are already there talking about it so feel free to jump in. Also introduce yourself on the introductions thread if you haven’t already ! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• citygirl17citygirl17 member
    edited December 2017
    muggle621 said:
    If you search our board you will see a whole thread dedicated to Gestational Diabetes - Questions and Support . Many ladies are already there talking about it so feel free to jump in. Also introduce yourself on the introductions thread if you haven’t already ! 
    I did an intro way back, I'm on the Google doc, and I've been posting whenever I can! 

I just read the other thread and posted to say I'm sorry I posted this one.  I was thinking the other one was for people who have actually been diagnosed with GD (which I have not).  I realize now it's more inclusive =). Feel free to delete this one!

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16