August 2018 Moms

Moms expecting multiples

I felt this thread needed to be made. Any mom is expecting twins in August? First time Mom or second time Mom? I just had my first baby nine months ago and we are pregnant again with twins! We are happy but very very anxious and a little freaked out at this point

Re: Moms expecting multiples

• @rosettesandstripes I just wanted to say congratulations even though they are only seeing one baby for me! I'm a twin myself (fraternal) so I always have that slight chance. How exciting for you!!
  • Thank you! I’m a little freaked out because my first is only 9 months old at this point so he’ll only be a year and a have when I give birth ! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I still have two weeks until US, but I’ll be sure to comment if I do!

As a note, you might want to see if there’s a local parents of twins type group by you. One of the ladies in my last month group was in one and found it very helpful.
  • Too cool!  I have a twin brother, and our sister is only 20 months older.  My mom said she thought it was easier than having twins first because she already knew how to do everything.  I still can't imagine it.

Also, she was in a parents of twins group, and really liked it, so I'll echo that.
  • Thanks ! I’ll def look into twins groups see if they have any near me!!! 
  • Not twins that I know of and based off my betas I don’t expect otherwise. Honestly though that bums me out. I’ve always wanted twins, my moms a twin so I always wanted to be the next one in the family 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Twins do not run in either of our families that we know of so it was sure of a shock! I wanted twins for my first !