October 2015 Moms

New member, just got a BFP *trigger

Hey all, I've tried message boards like this before but, after a while I just tried to focus on school. (I'm in the middle of my college career) However, I've just tested positive, like yesterday and I have all these crazy emotions. I'm sure you all can relate. I had my Juniper (Baby girl) full term with no complications (last year) and because of neglect/malpractice they did not recognize important signs of an infection when I was in labor and long story shot, she is not here with us. [ the infection spread to her lungs and she went septic fast. Although she was born with a pulse, she passed away only 4 hours after birth. Most horrendous experience of my entire life and I do not wish to relive it. Hospitals freak me out now.. so does any mention of surgery.. I feel like I have some PTSD  to a point.. I cant even watch anyone having any minor surgery on TV--the thought of being in a hosp. again to give birth scares me to my core.)  I know I won't be completely sure this next pregnancy is all real until I'm holding that baby in my arms and they're okay. Just need some support and people to relate to right now about this.

Re: New member, just got a BFP *trigger

• That sounds like such a traumatic experience, so sorry for your loss. This board is only occasionally active right now. For more frequent interaction and support, you might look into boards for July-aug-Sept 2018. You could also try the 1st trimester board.