July 2018 Moms
Options

Why My SO is an......

acunamatadaacunamatada member
edited December 2017 in July 2018 Moms
IDIOT 
Shamelessly started this because my DH only uses half of his brain on a good day. 

Re: Why My SO is an......

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Because I have my NT scan this morning and I’m really nervous and he keeps hitting the snooze button and saying “This is the Worst morning ever for this appointment to be on” lol. He says that for every appointment! 
  • Options
    @hayhay93 ugh that’s frustrating especially for the NT scan. I remember how nervous i was with DS. Best of luck! Hope all looks well!!
  • Options
    Thank you! @wildtot Truth is, he just really doesn’t want to go but will feel guilty if he doesn’t. I keep telling him he doesn’t have to come but he thinks I’d rather have him there grumpy or not. Lol. 
  • Options
    @hayhay93 good luck at your scan! My DH is like that every morning, scan or not. 
  • Options
    hayhay93hayhay93 member
    edited December 2017
    I’m sorry. Mine is too! Lol. He decided not to go and is bitching me out lol!! Happy Friday!!! @acunamatada
  • Options
    Ugh. Why is it these husband's sleep soundly through their child bawling and wailing in the middle of the night? It's not enough that you were too loud during gaming last night and kept me up, now you are sleeping peacefully at 3AM while I'm up and down, up and down with DS for an hour and then too wound up to fall back asleep until 30 minutes before my alarm goes of for work.

HOW DO YOU SLEEP THROUGH IT ALL?!?!? 

@hayhay93 Good luck with your scan! 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • Options
    I hate complaining about my husband because he’s so hard working and good to us, but good Lord, if he tells me to go for a walk one more friggin time this week, so help me. WE HAVE A FOOT OF SNOW! Just because you’re a mailman and walk in it all day didn’t mean I want to. So then he says, go to the mall- I also have zero desire to drive in if I don’t have to! Only place I’d be going if I left this house in the snow right now is to get the donuts I’ve been craving for TWO WEEKS!! I work tomorrow, and am dreading that drive -_-

annnnnnnnd you bet your butt I’m picking up donuts tomorrow after I get out of work!!
  • Options
    Thank you for the well wishes at the scan. Everything looked perfect and the baby was measuring 6 days ahead. So that was awesome. I’ll get the results from genetic testing in 2 weeks! 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro DONUTS for the WIN! 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa I’ve been dreaming about donuts every single night!! I never stopped on Saturday because they didn’t sound good to me while I was driving home. Go figure an hour after I got home I wanted a dang donut again!! I plan on going tonight so I have them for tomorrow because obviously I’m craving a donut again!! 
  • Options
    Jerk. I was telling him how my cousin stopped over and ended up telling me that she is 7 weeks pregnant ans i told her how i was pregnant too and just 2 weeks ahead of her and all he coukd say was that I have a big mouth and that she is going to tell someone. She will not say anything, i trust her. It just kind of hurt my feelings (damn hormones) and I just dont get why we need to not tell anyone now that everything is ok. Our original plan was to wait but now I am ready to tell some of our family. Ugh.. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015