December 2017 Moms

Boy or Girl

hi could any one guess the gender of the baby? These are 13 week and 20 week images respectively...I highly appreciate if any one can make a guess..

Re: Boy or Girl

• Loading the player...
  • anilarihananilarihan member
    edited December 2017
    Ok..I knew my baby is due in feb..I didn't get exact birth month once I logged in this website ..might be my bad search..but I saw after I joined Feb birth club...and I thought it is a nub guessing website...in our country as per rule OB is not allowed to disclose the gender...that's y I posted this forum..In google search I saw somebody asked the gender...if I can I will delete the post and unsubscribe from the website...
  • Ok..I knew my baby is due in feb..I didn't get exact birth month once I logged in this website ..might be my bad search..but I saw after I joined Feb birth club...and I thought it is a nub guessing website...in our country as per rule OB is not allowed to disclose the gender...that's y I posted this forum..In google search I saw somebody asked the gender...if I can I will delete the post and unsubscribe from the website...
    QFP

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi .,Failure to Fly,
    if this is your attitude to a stranger ,like ur username suggest you will alwys be a FAILURE in your life..and I didn't find anything funnny in my question..and as you as say bye bye....unprofessional and rude...please QFP this tooo....:);)