TWW Sunday 12/10

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO) What's your guilty pleasure?
*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: TWW Sunday 12/10

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/6 (1 benched)

CD/DPO: 19/3

Typical LP Length: 9-11

Timing: -4, -3, -1

Testing: I'd like to wait until December 18th (that would be 11dpo) because I'll be in Florida and would love it if my mom was with me if I get a BFP! But I've been really bad at waiting in previous cycles so we'll see.

R/R: DH and I got a big box of Omaha Steak items on sale. I'm currently making some burgers for lunch. Yum! 

CS/Q: chart in spoiler.

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO) What's your guilty pleasure? I love watching cheesy teen Disney movies (High School Musical, the Descendants, etc.) and reading YA books. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @offtoneverland - I'll join you over here today so you don't have to be lonely! How do you like Omaha steaks? We got a gift card ages ago that we have yet to use...

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/2-3? (cycle 1/1 means I'm still figuring things out)

Typical LP Length: Don't know yet!

Timing: Possibly -4, -2,-1, +2 (estimated variance of +1)

Testing: Trying to WFAF, and until after Christmas when I won't be surrounded by family - AF is due the day we leave to visit my sister for a week!

R/R: I learned last night that not everyone gets EWCM, which made me feel soooo much better since I haven't had any yet.

CS/Q: Nothing to see. I'll start temping if AF shows up in a few weeks.

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO) What's your guilty pleasure? Youtube videos. I get sucked in too easily!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TWW sure is slow today!

Month/Cycle: 7/7 (2 out)

CD/DPO: 33/9

Typical LP Length: 16

Timing: -1

Testing: 12/17

R/R: this cycle is sooooo looooong. I O'd really late so it's just draggggging. Not that I want AF to hurry up and get here or anything either.

CS/Q: in spoiler for stalking.[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    GTKY: (Stolen from WTO) What's your guilty pleasure? TV-wise: Teen Mom OG! IRL-wise: picking my cuticles. :/
  • Options
    @kimberbeep We really like Omaha Steaks. They have a really great special right now for Christmas -- it was $50 and came with tons of stuff--burgers, steaks, kielbasa, potatoes, apple tartlets. Yum! We usually get a shipment once a year around Christmas time because it's hard to beat those prices and it's nice to have the freezer stocked with tons of dinners. Do you check internally for EWCM? If not, that may be why you're not seeing it. But it's true that some people don't see it, so it's not abnormal.
    @JennyColada Yes, sometimes cycles take so long! And you have such a long LP, so that must be torture. :/ I have a short LP, which is both a blessing and a curse because it sometimes makes me worry. I'm hoping that this LP goes by quickly for everyone with the holidays coming up!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @offtoneverland - I started paying attention (yes, internally) to CM a few months ago so I could get a feel for what I was looking for, and what was normal-ish for me, but also knowing EWCM wasn't likely to happen while still on BCP. I also think part of it is I'm awful at drinking enough water so I'm probably perpetually dehydrated, and it takes 1-2 days for things to get back to "normal" after BD'ing. 

@JennyColada - wow, you really have a long cycle! FX for you!
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/3

Typical LP length: 11

Timing: excellent

Testing: impatiently waiting. Hopefully not before the 19th

R/R: no real rants. It’s been a good weekend and DH made homemade calzones tonight, which were amazing.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: I really love romance novels, the cheesier the better. And recently I got into (and got DH into) 90 day fiancé. I can’t stop watching the train wrecks 

@offtoneverland I love high school musical. I even have a high school musical Christmas ornament on our tree. 

@kimberbeep I didn’t know that about EWCM but that’s definitely reassuring for you. 

@JennyColada Dang that is a really long cycle. I don’t watch a lot of teen mom but it’s so easy to get sucked in. 
  • Options
    @melbel0824 We're dpo and lp buddies! We should make a pact to hold ourselves accountable for testing. You in on it? Homemade calzones sound fantastic. Does YH cook a lot?
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I'm down for a pact. What day are you trying to hold off until? I typically cook during the week but MH cooks on the weekend. He's Italian and an amazing cook, but that also means most of his food is delicious and not healthy lol. So I try to keep it healthier during the week. 
  • Options
    @offtoneverland My dad wanted to get us a gift of Omaha Steaks for Christmas.....  My mom told me we could just take the cash. I hate hurting my dad’s feelings, though. 
    @kimberbeep Some cycles, if I don’t go erm, uh, fishing, then I don’t ever see EWCM. 
    @JennyColada glad to see you back!
    @melbel0824  Holy delicious calzones!  That’s awesome Yh is such a good cook. 

• Options
    AFM, late to the party & free forming it. 

I am something like 21/9 and hoping so hard I start my period in the night. Tomorrow is the first appt wih the RE, and it would be great to get the early CD labs drawn. I am cramping like crazy, so I know AF is close. 

I am am not sure what my top guilty please is- Caribou Coffee, dark chocolate Lindor truffles, massages. 

• Options
    @jrm_14 Have you tried Omaha Steaks before? I don't usually really like steak much, but Omaha Steaks are just so good! But definitely go for it if you prefer the cash. :) FX for you that AF comes soon so you can get some labs drawn. Yay for the RE visit tomorrow! Hate that you have to be seeing an RE, obviously, but hope you get some answers and a good plan in place. Also, I love Caribou coffee. Yum!
    @melbel0824 That's awesome that you and YH can switch off cooking. I like to try to keep things healthier during the week too. It makes me feel less guilty splurging on the weekend. I'd like to hold off on testing til the 18th or 19th. I'll probably be PMing you in several days when I'm feeling tempted to test early.... ;) 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4