3rd Trimester

Burning/Tearing pain on left side of belly button @ 35 weeks!

Anytime I bend over or scrunch my stomach up I get a burning and tearing sensation to the bottom left of my belly button. The initial pain I wait out (similar to a leg cramp) and then it's tender for just a little bit afterward. It's always in the same spot. And it's been happening since I started my 35th week. Has anybody else experienced this? I want to make sure that I'm not harming my baby in any way... that the pain is normal.

Re: Burning/Tearing pain on left side of belly button @ 35 weeks!

• Anytime I bend over or scrunch my stomach up I get a burning and tearing sensation to the bottom left of my belly button. The initial pain I wait out (similar to a leg cramp) and then it's tender for just a little bit afterward. It's always in the same spot. And it's been happening since I started my 35th week. Has anybody else experienced this? I want to make sure that I'm not harming my baby in any way... that the pain is normal.
    what did your doctor say? 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker