1st Trimester

Weekend away ideas?

After years of struggling with infertility, I'm finally pregnant.  6 weeks, so it's early.
But, we are trying to figure out what to do for Christmas and based on the fact I can't do much (due to having to do IVF, I'm restricted by the doctor).  Does anyone have ideas for something we could do for the Christmas holiday and still actually do stuff??  We live in Colorado and it's just me and my husband.

Me: 34, closed right tube & damaged left tube, low AMH (1.1), normal FSH (7.1), AFC is 9-10

DH: 32, normal (claims his sperm wear capes)

TTC since 8/2012

9/2012 MC

6/2014 laparoscopy

12/2014 cancelled IVF cycle due to low follicle count

Re: Weekend away ideas?

• hoff0079 said:
    After years of struggling with infertility, I'm finally pregnant.  6 weeks, so it's early.
    But, we are trying to figure out what to do for Christmas and based on the fact I can't do much (due to having to do IVF, I'm restricted by the doctor).  Does anyone have ideas for something we could do for the Christmas holiday and still actually do stuff??  We live in Colorado and it's just me and my husband.
    Just enjoy a nice quiet Christmas at home. Look at lights in your neighborhood, have cocoa by the fire. Enjoy your last Christmas before you two aren’t the main focus anymore and it starts becoming a production for the kids.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • hoff0079 said:
    What sort of things do you usually do that you can't do now? 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We do a lot of skiing and dirt biking. Both a no.  We talked about snow shoeing but I know you're not supposed to get your heart rate too high.  Can't go in a hot tub, they said no to a pool.  So basically all we can think of is a leisurely hike but it's winter....

Me: 34, closed right tube & damaged left tube, low AMH (1.1), normal FSH (7.1), AFC is 9-10

DH: 32, normal (claims his sperm wear capes)

TTC since 8/2012

9/2012 MC

6/2014 laparoscopy

12/2014 cancelled IVF cycle due to low follicle count