February 2018 Moms
Options

32 weeks pregnant and havent seen a doctor bo insurance at the moment what should i do ?

Just found out im 7 months pregnant and waiting on my insurance  to come in im nervous about everything need some advice were they could see me with traditional medicaid at the moment what should i do ? 

Re: 32 weeks pregnant and havent seen a doctor bo insurance at the moment what should i do ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is there a fee clinic you could go to? VV scary!
  • Options
    Just found out im 7 months pregnant and waiting on my insurance  to come in im nervous about everything need some advice were they could see me with traditional medicaid at the moment what should i do ? 
    QFP

i would suggest you start calling local OBs. You need to be seen ASAP, I’m not sure if this is the case in every state but in IN Medicaid will  pay up to 90days back from eligibility.

Also, how do you not know you are pregnant until now? Have you known you are pregnant and just not received prenatal care? 
  • Options
    Yeah surprising huh but yes very worried need some advice on were to go 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice and from the hospital of course !
  • Options
    I feel like another BMB Is trying really hard to get our group to have a BSC thread but we just don’t give that many F#€$s. How many dumb threads have we had in the last few days started by knottie screen names. There just can’t be that much dumb out there in the world coming for us at once. It’s improbable. 
    Good Call. This account was just created a week ago...
  • Options

*Lurking*

She posted in November 2017 moms too. This is the weirdest thing I've read all week.

• Options

*Lurking*

She posted in November 2017 moms too. This is the weirdest thing I've read all week.

Again...more random strangers. It's just way too weird.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    Maybe it's me, but I can't fathom how someone who is apparently 32 weeks along could not know they were pregnant at this point??
  • Options
    I get on way to late and miss the fun  :(
  • Options
    Chawk17 said:
    I get on way to late and miss the fun  :(
    Me too!
  • Options
    Most of yall are no help at all! Dont need yalls opinions .... thank for the ones helping me out first time going through this have been trying to figure everything out and nervous needed so advice but whatever to the ladys that are being rude grow up please i was asking cause i was concerned thanks again :)
  • Options
    Yall are all grown women too ?
  • Options
    Hahahahaha @eggplantface you beat me to posting something along those lines!! 
  • Options
    Lurking from January, because as you all know in the late third trimester you NEED distractions... and bless this post and all of your responses! Also, we've been getting some knottie randos this week too... It's probably one person in DESPERATE need of distraction... or attention... or something? Good luck to you all! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    LOL to all of this! I love you guys <3
  • Options
    No attention i really am pregnant! Thanks ladies :) yall all were a REAL !help 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"