August 2018 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Who or what is making you say WTF today?

*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTGP Dec. Siggy - Holiday Movie Moments
Image result for white christmas sisters gif
princesslockness

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF to the person who honked their horn during nap time today. I mean, they didn’t know it was nap time, but pre-9am honking is still unacceptable.
    *Siggy Warning*
    princesslocknessbrzvice
  • @lalala2004 That should be an offense punishable by having to babysit said woken up toddler.

My WTF goes to one of my players. She has a different ailment EVERY day, and this morning handed me a dr.'s note saying she tore her meniscus at practice last night.  She didn't fall or make contact with anyone, so HOW!?!?!?!

Formerly known as Kate08young

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017

lalala2004
  •     
  • My neighbors. Always my neighbors. Last night their wild GSD/mix dogs got off their porch and attacked another dog in *my* yard. Again. This is the third time this has happened, but the first time they attacked my dog, the second time they attacked a person. It's been at a point for years now where I don't step outside my own house without mace.
    I think the dog getting walked will be okay, but its owner and our neighbors then got into a shouting match... after midnight... twenty feet from where my daughter sleeps. Ugh.

Tl;dr: Bad neighbors suck. 

• @mrslittlemac Have you called animal control? A dog that has attacked other dogs multiple times should be put down, and the fact that it/they have attacked people is an automatic put to sleep in majority of states.

TTC #3 08/2017

juliebird6mrslittlemac
  •     
  • @mrslittlemac definitely agree with @princesslockness - call animal control!!  That's completely ridiculous.
    mrslittlemac
  • My WTF - The smoke alarm in our bedroom started chirping last night at 1 am.  It continued to chirp even after we took out the batteries.  WTF. Need coffee.
    princesslockness
  •     
  • @mrslittlemac I’ve had issues with loose dogs in my neighborhood, too. It makes me ragey. I shouldn’t have to feel nervous walking or jogging in my own neighborhood. I’ve had two close calls, and one was with DS, so that was one of the most terrifying experiences in my life. I would call animal control since you know who these people are. Who knows, next time they may kill another dog or person. In our city they started cracking down after someone was killed by a pack of dogs. It just shouldn’t have come to that.
    *Siggy Warning*
    mrslittlemacprincesslockness
  • @princesslockness when they first attacked my dog we were still on decent terms with them and stupidly didn't report it. My dog also wasn't injured beyond a couple lacerations on her ear. The guy who got bit also declined to report it anywhere other than the park manager who owns the land we lease from. She said that because they have them registered as emotional support animals, there's nothing she can do. I will be going down to the office today though; if she still refuses to do anything we'll contact animal control directly. Hopefully the lady from last night had better sense than I did, and reported it. 
    princesslockness
  •     
  • @mrslittlemac Yeah thats a tough call. I would definitely report it today, and mention that is has happened before.
    There are some serious laws that deal with emotional support and service dogs. These dogs don't qualify as they don't fit the 'house broken, not breaking things' parts.  

TTC #3 08/2017

mrslittlemac
  • I am WTFing my opposing counsel who is insisting the thumb drive I sent him yesterday is "empty" when I checked with my paralegal to make sure all the documents were on it before handing it off to the courier. Opposing counsel is either a complete imbecile who can't use a thumb drive or is being shady. Also I have been in the office since 6:30 and am crampy and irritable so he had better not mess with me  :D
    BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 33 DH: 35
    Together since 9/9/14; Married 8/26/17
    BFP 12/1/17; EDD 8/13/18

•     
  • Wtf to a friend who told me today she has an appointment at my OB practice on the same day AND time I have my intake.  I haven't told anyone yet and this will definitely raise her eyebrows.
  • Wtf to a friend who told me today she has an appointment at my OB practice on the same day AND time I have my intake.  I haven't told anyone yet and this will definitely raise her eyebrows.
    Can you play it off like it’s just your annual?
    *Siggy Warning*
    Mkrosieo