New Here — The Bump
Trouble TTC

New Here

Hi all.  New to this board.  Was posting in the IUI board but never actually got to have my IUI.  RE detected possible polyps on day 12 US.

Had my SHG yesterday to confirm.  Wasn't totally definitive but was not totally normal either.  RE suggests proceeding with a hysteroscopy / d&c in January to remove whatever is in there and hopefully stimulate a better lining to grow for the future.  Haven't fully decided what we will do.  This month, no meds... we'll try the old fashioned way if I can detect peak fertility on OPK.  Otherwise, I'll just be drinking wine this month.

Anyway, as I'm in between treatments I thought this was a good board to join.  Seems like we are all at different stages yet in the same boat.  Hoping to give and receive support especially during the holidays... sigh.
TTC History in Spoiler
Me: 29  DH:34
TTC 21 cycles
All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
IUI #2 March 14, BFN
IUI #3 April 11, BFN
IUI #4 May 11, BFN
July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
October 2018 FET-BFN
November 2018 FET-TBD

Re: New Here

• Hello and welcome! The holidays are especially tough aren’t they? Hugs to you and I’m sorry you’ve been sidelined while they figure out the polyp issue. 
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Welcome.  I am sorry you find yourself here but glad you joined us.  The holidays are hard but you are in good company here :)
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome. I will also be drinking lots of wine this month to get through the holidays.  Starting with DH's xmas party tonight where everyone always asks us "when are you guys having kids?". Argh. 
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37