TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Week of 12/4

1. Introduce yourself (if new)
2. Status?
3. Rants/Raves:
4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em?

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

Re: TTCAL Week of 12/4

• 2. Status? CD 5. WTO.
    3. Rants/Raves: Still excited to be off the bench! However, very nervous and worried about getting PG again and risk of MC. Also, tentative about the upcoming holidays. It's a very emotional time with 4 MC under my belt, and thinking about family and kids at the holidays.
    4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em? My office parties are very weak and blah. I mean, it's nice they have something but they're almost not worth it. My DH's office on the other hand has a pretty great holiday party!  :)

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• 1. 4th month here. Ttc since 1/17. CP 3/17. NMC 9/17.
    2. CD 31 should be CD 1 by the end of the day though. This next cycle is a wash for us though because DH is out of town during my FW. I think we needed the break anyways... This has been a long year and we need a month to reconnect without the stress of ttc.
    3.*TW child mentioned...
    Rant- we were in the ER last night... Again. because DS woke up struggling to breathe (terrifying). He has allergy induced croup. Poor kid been struggling all year. Meds aren't working. He's had 3 ear infections and 2 cases of croup since June from these allergies. I'm so frustrated. Going to dr today to try to convince them to do something different. *End TW
    Rave- finally put my maternity clothes away. Still had them out from my last loss. Doesn't sound like a rave but I missed my closet space and it was kind of a slap in the face each morning to see them.
    4. N/A: SAHM.
  • Loading the player...
  • TTC since 06/2012; MC(D&C) 11/2016; NMC 07/2017. 
    2. WTO - CD 12 
    3. Rant: Christmas!!! Busy busy busy and no baby.
        Rave: Christmas!!! We went to the symphony this weekend where the orchestra plays along live to a showing
                   of Home Alone. It was super awesome! Also, I brought home a 3rd Christmas tree this weekend (we
                   have 2 artificial and one real). I am tempted to buy a 4th one (another real tree) since I have the perfect
                   spot for it, but I fear DH may kill me LOL! I love Christmas trees and my goal is to have one in every
                   room of the house (minus bedrooms and bathrooms). So far we have one in our foyer, our family room
                   (which is open to our kitchen) and our basement. I just need one more for the living room. 
    4. GTKY: We have a lame-o office Xmas party. Because I work for the government, we have to show that all of
                   our expenses relate to business (heaven forbid government employees get a holiday party once a
                   year.....) so we all sit around and listen to year-end business presentations, then play a bunch of dumb
                   games, then have a lunch. I forced myself to go last year because a former co-worker was dropping by
                   and I really missed her, but I bailed on the party for a couple of years before that. I haven't decided what
                   I'm going to do this year. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• 2. CD 4, hysteroscopy in 2 days as long as AF cooperates

3. Rant: I did so much housework and DIY this weekend, I could really use another one! Finally reupholstered my dining room chairs, which I’ve put off for... about a year now. 
    Rave: I love moving to a place where I can walk to the grocery shop and the hardware store, it makes it so much easier to get little chores done. It’s worth the lack of closets lol

4. My work is too cheap to host a real office party, so sometimes we organize a potluck lunch. It’s okay, but it would be nice if my job treated us to something once in a while. 
  • tosh24 Ugh... I'm also lame-o govt. employee with crap holiday party at work. *sigh*

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• @dpjennifer I agree, the holidays can be a very emotional time.
    @Kath525 I hope you can convince the doctor to try something new.
    @tosh24 If getting another tree makes you happy, you should go for it! 
    @lin0442 Walking everywhere does make things a lot easier. DH and I want to move closer to downtown in the next couple of years just because everything is within walking distance.

1. Introduce yourself (if new) Sort of new, so here's the short version:
    TFAS
    1st mc at 6.5 weeks on June 5th, 2017
    2nd mc at 4.5 weeks on August 17th, 2017
    3rd mc at 7 weeks on November 5th, 2017
    We are now in the testing phase.
    2. Status? Benched until all the test results come back. If all the tests come back normal (which will probably happen), then we will try again in January 2018.
    3. Rants/Raves: No rants yet, but it's still early in the week. Rave: I'm going for acupuncture tomorrow, I'm hoping it will help increase our chances. 
    4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em? I work for a very small office (8 people in total including the owners), so our holiday party is pretty lame. But I think I would enjoy it more if it was a bigger group.
  • 1 - Not New - WTO

Rant - Got some blood taken again today.  My naturopath wanted to recheck my levels that were on the low side a couple months ago.  Only had 6 viols taken this time instead of 9.  I went ahead and had her test AMH as well.  I'm still not sure if I should have done that.  It's not like it will change our plans and I am hoping it doesn't depress me.  But I know my egg quality is good so there is that.

Rave - Made and easy $100 playing at a church service yesterday.  All Christmas decor is up on the inside of the house and my goal this week is to get most of my xmas shopping done.

GTKY - I'm SAHM and self employed but when I last worked at an office I did enjoy their holiday party.  We would always go to a fancy restaurant and get a bonus. It was pretty cool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new) sort of still new,  less emotional today,  suffered first loss on 11/20 at 9 weeks due to Ectopic, had laparoscopic surgery,  worst day of my life. 

2. Status? Benched but rounding the corner to TTC again.  Just waiting for AF. I probably have 2 weeks left,  since it's been 2 weeks exactly from surgery.  I'm really only guessing when,  I don't know how long it takes your body to reset after this kind of thing. My HCG was down in the 60's on thursday. 

3. Rants/Raves: Rant - my first day back in my office is tomorrow,  not really looking forward to leaving my bed. Snuggling my dogs has been pretty healing.  Rave: just happy to be getting off the bench soon.  

I love holiday parties if they aren't on the weekend or on a Friday.  Basically if they don't interrupt my time off. But I love free anything.  Plus we get really nice gifts,  but they made a rule you have to show up to the party to get one - gift cards,  tablets,  xboxes, all sorts of cool stuff. 
  • @tosh24 - you do Xmas like my best friend and I do.  I love having multiple trees.  I know you'll feel me on this.... we have zero Xmas decorations up because we're selling our house.  My heart is a little more broken because of it.  Yesterday we were at my DH's BFF's house and completely hijacked putting up his Xmas lights.  DH usually just complains, but even he is missing decorating as much as I am this year. 

@dpjennifer - Christmas definitely doesn't feel the same this year. I understand what you mean.  
  • @galactickates GAHHHH! No! I feel your pain! That would be sooooo tough! Glad you got to get a bit of the decorating bug out of your system :)

Ugh, so I just took like a 2 hour lunch to avoid an office baby party. It actually worked out well because I felt really sick and went home to lay down (took some new meds on an empty stomach this morning - won't do that again!) so I wasn't being entirely dishonest. Anyway, the girl who took over my old position is pregnant for the first time with spontaneous twins. For some reason, she thinks that everyone in the office cares enough about the sex of her babies to throw a gender reveal party...at work. Um, no. I'm not a big fan of gender reveals anyway but if you want to celebrate with friends and family and throw a party, all the power to you. But at work? Totally obnoxious.  

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• 1. Introduce yourself (if new) Not new. TTC #3, NMC in July
    2. Status? WTO, getting close to FW. I have long cycles. 
    3. Rants/Raves: Raves - **TW**
    DD2 turned 5 on Fri! We had a party and she got her ears pierced. She is growing up to quickly!  
    **End TW**
    4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em? I am a SAHM so no work party for me but DH's work party is great. They give out awesome presents every year. I got a Tiffany necklace last year. They have food, Santa, face painting for the kids. It's lots of fun. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• 1. Introduce yourself (if new)
    TTC since 6/2015
    Azoo dx a little over a year ago...
    IVF1 and 2 9+10/2017
    FET1 ended in a CP 11/27/2017

2. Status?  CD2, go in for labs tomorrow morning to start FET2

3. Rants/Raves: Insurance auth is there, but right now it's not looking super great for my doctor to be able to be the one doing my actual transfer, scheduling wise... still waiting for my care team to work out a transfer date.  Rave! = I just got our Christmas cards and I'm actually looking forward to sending them out

<span>4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Never really been to one, but apparently our work is having a Christmas dinner party at the boss's restaurant... Cool?  Kind of stressing what to get her tho for a $20 Secret Santa gift... </span> :# 
  • @dpjennifer I know exactly how you feel. It’s this excitement to be back in the game, but this terrible fear of starting the process all over again. I already told DH with a BFP I need to go to a therapist to keep it together

@kath525 Ugh poor thing. I hope he is feeling better and the Dr.is open to alternative treatment plans. Croup is super scary – I know personally as my son had it and it bought him a nice hospital stay.  My friend borrowed my maternity clothes and just gave them back. They’ve been sitting next to the washer to wash, but I just don’t have the heart to pull them out of the bag :(

@tosh24 Wow girl, you must have the most beautiful house with all of those trees!!! So jealous. UHM WHAT? A gender reveal at work? Geesh, she needs to get over herself!

@lin0442 I love the feeling of a super clean house, but am with you, could definitely use a few more days added to the weekend :)

@chloandcoco FX that your results come back normal and the wait goes by quickly! I was also considering acupuncture, so let me know how you like it!

@vlagrl29 Hope the AMH gives you peace of mind!

@galactickates Hope you will be off the bench soon! And pup snuggles sounds so nice!

@robyn2201 I am also a long cycler. I wish I had short cycles, feel like it would move things along quicker…

@businesswife Sounds like you have a good team on board when you are able to do the transfer, in the sense that they can move things around! There is only one RE at my clinic and it’s about a month out every time we want to see her… 

*Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

• honeybeebubhoneybeebub member
    edited December 2017
    1. Introduce yourself (if new) Not new, 3x RPL. 
    2. Status? CD4 - started Ubiquinol/CoQ10 yesterday (anyone get really upset stomach from these?). Consulting w/ acupuncture
    3. Rants/Raves:
    Rants: I was hoping to get in for a monitored natural cycle (to ensure hormones and lining are in order after my surgery since I have been having wonky cycles). RE can't meet with me until after the new year just to create the plan for the monitored cycle. I almost question if we should just push natural w/ IUI to increase our chances since it takes so long to get in. For you ladies using an RE, is this a typical turnaround time? Also, my 3rd follow-up clotting lab came back indeterminate again. I just wish it was negative or positive so we could move on... 
    Rave: We got our tree up this weekend. First year doing an artificial and I actually LOVE it. Considering trying a mostly vegan diet, still will eat meat, but focus to get more whole foods into my body (and lose weight, who am I kidding)... my internal jury is still out if I can live without pizza... 
    4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em? We don't have anything huge, just usually appetizers at a local restaurant. In the Pharma field so anything lavish is monitored. I'm not super fancy to be honest so I could care less! :) 

edited because it's early.
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

• 1. Introduce yourself (if new) Not new
    2. Status? TWW...always the longest part for me
    3. Rants/Raves:  Rant: Why is the holiday season going so quickly but my TWW going so slow?!  I also feel like I plan/ wait to plan so much around a potential BFP...and always disappointed these days.  RAVE: My dad is coming into town this weekend and we're seeing a holiday light show, I'm really looking forward to that.
    4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em?  We don't have one BUT we do get holiday bonus' !!!!!!!!
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • @BusinessWife A $20 bottle of wine?

@honeybeebub Yeah, I am super excited to be PG again... but afraid of another MC. Knowing how much it wrecks my body, spirit, and I just become a horribly depressed ball of hormones on the couch, it's scary! Especially knowing I said I'd give natural a try, and then clomid a try... we're running out of tries! :(

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• @dpjennifer - glad you are off the bench and it's totally understandable why you are so nervous about ttc again

@kath525 - hope your kid feels better

@tosh24 - that orchestra performance sounds awesome - my dd would love that she is obsessed with both home alone movies but loves the 2nd movie more.

@lin0442 - GL with your upcoming procedure

@ChloandCoco - hope all your testing goes well and you are off the bench soon

@galactickates - sorry for your ectopic and having to go back to work

@robyn2201 - they grow so fast!  I already have a first grader what the heck?

@BusinessWife - go you for already having christmas cards ready!  I still need to finish shopping

@honeybeebub - I'm hoping AMH is normal as everything else is.  I'm kinda regretting it because if its low I might start crying and hide in the bed.  Trying really hard to work on positive mind frame and getting rid of negative thoughts.

@shri929 - I don't plan on bfps anymore lol - it's best if I live my life as in the present moment.
  • First day back to work. 
    How I feel when people ask "how are you?"

• @galactickates- I'm sure you will hear "at least you know you can get pregnant" and "at least you are ok" and maybe "your body was doing what it needed to do"
  • @vlagrl29 - oh good lol can't wait. Luckily my HR person is amazing and she asked me if I wanted her to tell anyone I had told,  so I gave her the short list of people I had told.  So I don't have to break the news to anyone.  I'm sure there will be lots of the comments you mentioned above though. Yay...  :(
  • @galactickates Sending you some creepy internet hugs. The first day back is always the hardest.
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new)
    Hi! DH and I are TTC #2 and just had a MC at 8 weeks on 11/28. I'm still pretty terrified to try again so soon, so we will see what happens. 

2. Status?
    We benched ourselves until I get one period back. Doctor recommended waiting 2 periods, but said we would be fine to start whenever. I'll take any advice/encouragement you have on how long to wait though.  

3. Rants/Raves:
    I went through the TTC process with two other friends and they have been truly amazing this week. They have been my support system and I am so thankful to have them.

I usually love them. This year, I think I hate them. We have DH's office party on Thursday and I am nervous since they all know what happened. My office party is just lunch and it won't be bad at all. Just free lunch then I get to go home. 
  • Welcome @acciocoffee and I am so sorry for your loss. 

I'm not sure of the circumstances surrounding your MC so that may influence when you would be ready to start trying again. With my first MC I had a D&C at 9 weeks (baby had passed away the previous day) and I waited for my second AF to start trying again (we were still trying naturally at that point). I needed the time to heal physically but also wasn't ready emotionally since I was pretty devastated. With my second loss I had a natural MC at about 6 weeks which was pretty uneventful and just like an extra-crampy period. We tried that cycle naturally once my bleeding stopped and I O'd (my cycles returned back to normal very quickly both times) and then hopped back into IUIs once my next AF came. Aside from needing to heal physically, I think deciding to try again is a very personal decision and you will know in your heart when you are ready. For me, it was more torturous to wait to continue trying but that's not the case for everyone.

TFAS since 2012

• Thanks for the response @tosh24! It was a natural MC and the bleeding seems to have stopped today. At the moment, I think the waiting sounds more painful than moving on and trying again. Even waiting for AF to start back up sounds like torture right now, but I think it would be a good idea to make sure my body gets back to normal. The OB is having me take a HPT at the end of the month to make sure it is negative, so I don't want to mess up the results. It's really helpful to hear what other people decided to do so I appreciate you sharing. 
  • 1- I posted an introduction so don’t need to post another book here, so suffice it to say that I add a CP last month and back to TTC now. 

2- Right now 8 dpo. BFN this morning, but it is really early, so no surprise there. 

3- Just not lovingly the TWW and its tendency to make me symptom spotting. I also have endometriosis, so I'm not looking forward to another month of cramps.
  • @acciocoffee & @agm0616 - I'm really sorry for your losses.  It hurts every time I see someone new introduce themselves.  

@acciocoffee - I know how you feel.  I was told to wait for my first AF, but I just took a HPT it was a BFN, which I was happy about,  because then my hcg is where it should be and I got an positive OPK... of course there is a HUGE part of me that wants to go for it.  I just had my left tube removed,  so knowing I'm ovulating and not trying is killing me. 
  • edited December 2017
    @vlagrl29 perhaps I should have been more clear.... lol. the cards have been puchased.  ;) And the stamps.  Hoping I have enough address labels leftover from last year.... and a few good pens lol Then we should be good to start writing...  keeping it short and sweet, of course.  No way I could do a whole Christmas letter or something this year.  Just no.  I will try to do what can, what I feel up to, and feels like fun to me.  Nothing more.

*typos
  • IMCIMC member
    edited December 2017
    1. Introduce yourself (if new)

Hello! My name is Ilona. I intro-ed myself on last week's TTCAL so will spare y'all the details except that we've been TTC for 10 months and my first BFP resulted in an MC last week so this is all very new to me still. 

2. Status: Benched until my hcg gets to zero. I'll know more next week. I'm eager to get going again.

3. Rants/Raves: Feeling less crazy emotions about it all so I'm happy to feel somewhat normal again. I'm not at all excited about the holidays but I'm hoping to get pumped up about it once I'm on PTO in a week and a half. Stress a work is not helping. On the positive side, I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of family and some friends this weekend for various events. 

4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em? I'm excited for our organization's pizza-making party at my neighborhood pizza joint. We generally have a lot of fun, especially since we do a yankee swap. 

@honeybeebub I've been taking CoQ10 for 7 weeks - I take it after I eat and I don't have problems. Have been doing fertility acupuncture for that long and am convinced that it helped me get my first BFP so I'm hopeful that will continue to help.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @honeybeebub I went for my acupuncture appointment last night and it went really well! This appointment was to help kick start my cycle. She didn't want to do too much because I'm going for bloodwork on Friday. But my next appointment she will go over with extra vitamins/foods I should eat to help maintain the next pregnancy. She was very clear that acupuncture is suppose to compliment what my OB wants to do. I really like how she's come up with a plan, and for the first time since my last loss I have a little bit of hope. If you are still on the fence about going, I recommend it, and even if it doesn't help, it's a nice 20-30 minutes of relaxation.
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new) Not new, but newly back. Had first mc in July, and another one just last week. 

2. Status? Currently benched until further notice, see rant below. 

3. Rants/Raves: Sorry I posted my re-intro thread and then went MIA all week. I’ve been mentally trying to get to an ok place after this second loss, and my husband has been having health issues this week on top of the miscarriage last week. 

After the loss, I asked my OB to get some testing done, and the first thing we wanted to look at was my thyroid, since they found that I had minor hypothyroid during my pregnancy with DS. Initially it looked like it was fine (my thyroid function levels all came back normal), but my thyroid antibodies were really high, which I’m told they only usually test for after recurrent losses. 

Initially my OB said we could start trying again immediately, but now that we have the thyroid results, she wants me to see an RE and get it under control before we start trying again. I don’t know what they’re going to do, because the medical field is conflicted about whether or not to treat someone with thyroid antibodies but has otherwise normal thyroid function. She said there’s studies recently that show treating with thyroid medication can significantly reduce risk of miscarriage in women in my situation, so I’m hopeful that the RE will want to go that route. Unfortunately, they’re booked out until end of January, so I have to wait at least two months to even start doing anything about it. (Sorry this turned into a novel) 

4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em - I like them I guess. I love the holidays and feee food, so I enjoy getting the time away from my desk. 
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new) Hi guys- I posted an intro separately earlier. Thank you for the kind responses 

2. Status? Recovering from a D&C today. Benched for a few months, so my body can get its shit together. Come on body, get it together.

3. Rants/Raves: Rant- It’s a cruel joke that I have to deal with these crappy pregnancy symptoms after a loss. Such a kick in the pants. The plus side is that I can have margaritas now.

4. GTKY: Office Holiday Parties - Love 'em / Hate 'em / Don't have 'em? I hate office parties. So lame.

ps- Does anyone think my stupid screen name is offensive? It’s originally from my April ‘16 BMB. I’m debating whether I need to change it to avoid upsetting anyone. I tend to lack in the sensitivity department sometimes, which is why I’d like yalls opinion!
  • 1. Intro - Hi all. Getting back to normal (I guess?) after our loss in October. Discovered at 8 weeks, had a d&c. 

2. Status - CD 8 over here, stupidly excited to monitor my CM. 

3. Rants/raves - have to rant about the waiting. Waiting waiting waiting. Wait for first on appt, wait for d&c, wait for HCG to drop to zero, wait for first period, wait for bleeding to end, wait to ovulate. This is definitely an exercise in patience. Something I'm not great at. 

4. No party at my job, but we do get a nice gift fr our boss! It's a great place to work. Husband gets a holiday celebration but partners aren't invited *side eye*
  • @lumosmaxima - if anyone can relate to hating the waiting game it's me.  I'm sure all of us feel the same though.  Patience is not my strong suit either!  But yay for almost O day!  I feel like CD8 is equivalent to a Wednesday in WTO.  

Me when it comes to TTC 

When I should be:

• Yeah, so much waiting over here, it's become the new normal by now... lol
  • @galactickates & @BusinessWife - I know it's like old news, duh bish you have to wait. I am still horribly bad at it though. I have zero chill. Love the Wednesday analogy. 

Luckily I have the new season of The Crown on Netflix to watch, I am 100% all in for that show. I'm not a history buff at all but I love it.
  • @lumosmaxima I have seen some of The Crown (I must admit, though, that my favorite character is Matt Smith because I’m a Doctor Who fan) and it made me get really interested in British royalty. Have you seen Victoria? It’s only on PBS or Amazon Prime. And also includes a Doctor Who actor.
  • @AGM0616 I have not seen Victoria, usually my television choices begin with Big Brother and end with Bravo sooooooo you can see how cultured I am
  • @lumosmaxima we've been watching it too but I can't watch more than 1 a night because I get so sleepy. I like it but their accents must make me too relaxed lol. Not one I could binge watch.
  • pumpkinpancake Sorry for the rough time. I hope the RE is able to help you so that you can have a healthy PG next time! For now, just try to relax and enjoy the upcoming holidays before your RE visit.

@MyBigFatGreekFetus I found your screenname a bit irritating at first, but you explained yourself in your intro. So no problems here! And yeah, PG symptoms that make the emotions from a loss that much worse is a total kick in the pants!

lumosmaxima Ugh. The waiting kills! I’m not good with waiting either, nor with not being able to ‘plan’ out my life. RPL has definitely been the biggest exercise in patience and going with the flow.

AGM0616 I LOVED Victoria. I also like The Crown.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• @MyBigFatGreekFetus I think your SN is hilarious and doesn't bother me at all. Given the fact that it's a play on the movie title and from when you were expecting your son, I don't see how it could be offensive - you were carrying a big fat Greek fetus :p I do understand wanting to be sensitive now that you are frequenting a loss forum, but many women experience loss after already having one or more children, and while I expect that everyone should be respectful and appropriate in their discourse here, you can't just pretend that the child you do have doesn't exist.  

TFAS since 2012