Infertility

Re-Introduction- previous member of TTTC

hello ladies, I’m about to be 39, TTC since 34, unexplained IF, possible PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR...was previously told I wasn’t a good candidate for IVF b/c my RE suspected an implantation issue. Tried several rounds of clomid & femera, TI and intralipids all unsuccessful. I participated over on TTTC but took a year off everything including RE visits. Saw my RE yesterday and he is now recommending IVF with some other new tricks based on some studies that came out this summer. My head is spinning & I am so happy for a glimmer of hope!!!
TTC since May 2013
Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion

Re: Re-Introduction- previous member of TTTC

• Welcome!  Hope these new treatments bring you luck! ❤
  • Hi @lablover78!  Welcome back.  GL with the new treatments.  Keep us posted!
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Loading the player...
  • @lablover78 Welcome!! That’s awesome news!  FX these new tricks are just what you need!
  • BababattyBababatty member
    edited December 2017
    @lablover78 Welcome back! I was wondering where you went! I’m glad you have the potential to do IVF now. I look forward to you participating on this board, and hopefully you’ll come back to TTTC, too.  :)
  • Aw ladies thanks so muchfor the warm welcome! So glad I had a home to come back to :) Yes, @Bababatty I was just about to re-intro over there. 
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion