July 2018 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Thread 11/30

2»

Re: TTGP Grad Thread 11/30

• Options
    @nimmle I'm sure the caffeine helps too, but coffee does nothing for me if I have a headache. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 you get a reprieve for a bit because as i understand it, right now its happening because we don't have enough blood volume in our body to support a little nugget, but that fixes itself at some point. However, then you get winded when the baby gets bigger and crowds your lungs (if thats where it situates itself) and you'll stay a bit winded until it drops for delivery. is that right guys?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Morning ladies! 

Who else is on the tired bus today? I feel like I’m driving right into napville and it’s not even lunch time. 

@mrsinterweb that yoga sounds wonderful! It’s actually something i have on my list to look into at my gym. I haven’t worked out in the last 3 weeks and feel like such a slug. And spritz cookies are a favorite of mine as well! 

@busymommy23 thanks for the royal icing tip! Definitely going to try it! 

@SmashJam what cones in the amazon gift if you register? The only purchase I’ve made so far is a neutral Carter’s lamb outfit that i used to tell DH. Kinda waiting on first appt and then will start going craxy. I’ve been to so many showers where no one follows registry and just does outfits, so i want to get the practical purchases made over the next few months.

Ladies - who will be documenting this journey with weekly pictures? How are you doing it and at which week are you starting??
  • Options
    @jrm_14 <3 miss your guts too. Will need to lurk more.
  • Options
    @And846 100% on the tired bus. I woke up every hour last night between post-nasal drip and having to pee. Soooooooooo tired today. I am planning on documenting weekly starting either next week or the week after (once I have legit fruits or veggies per TB ticker). I plan to take a picture of my bump (or bloat) with the weeks fruit/veggie.
  • Options
    @nimmle I love the fruit idea! I found a few charts on Pinterest where it tells you the week and fruit.

i found a few options on Pinterest, of course, and love the idea of wearing the same dress the entire documentation + doing chalk art. Ambitious?? However, the white maternity dress is an urban myth - i can’t find one anywhere. I may settle for place or a white with black stripe one... 

• Options
    Morning @And846! I am actually not as tired today as I only got up only once. I ate some of my lunch stuff for breakfast and it really upset my stomach. So now I am debating on whether or not I want to eat lunch. :( 

The only thing the kids dont like about that type of royal icing is that you cant really use sprinkles or decorations on it. It doesnt come out right. So I usually try to do some of each. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Options
    @And846 I did bump photos in the same dress and it was white with black stripes. It wasn't a maternity dress, but a stretchy dress with a bit of an empire waist so it worked well. I'm tall and overweight so it took a while for me to really start showing. I started pics at 22 weeks and then repeated every 6 weeks after that. 
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    Lurking obviously...but...

A great app for editing your weekly photos is called Photofy. Used it last time and LOVED IT. They have weekly stickers to put on your pictures. 

I just did the same background each week, and started at week 6 with my before shot, then every three weeks till I hit 12 weeks, then every other week till 28 weeks....then I did weekly. Just do whatever you want ladies...more is always better in my opinion!

*** miss you all! ***
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @josie12367 i haven’t heard of that one - i just went and downloaded it! Thank you ;) Def miss the TTGP boards ... need to lurk around them some!
  • Options
    @josie12367 I just downloaded it also! Thanks. :smile: