January 2018 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cyanope I always have to remind DH to slow down these days. I get it, I hate slow walkers too, but I physically cannot move any faster!
  • Options
    @cyanope MH seems to forget how hard it is for me to get up from the couch/bed/comfy chair. He thinks I can just hop up and help him or DS, or look at some random achievement in his video game, or whatever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    WTF just in general. 

1. We are missing 2 out of 4 pacis that DD will take. I've torn this place apart looking for them. Looks like once she loses the last 2, we are going cold turkey.
    2. The grocery store employee who decided to stop in an aisle and stare at my kid for like two minutes while I'm trying to shop. Why are you staring?? There is nothing out of the ordinary about a mom shopping with her toddler. It wasn't even like a sweet kind of staring, it was just downright creepy.
    3. This child feels like he's going to just fall out of my body because he's so low. I'm so over being pregnant, you guys.
  • Options
    Haha...I had a similar experience, @burnsmommy27! I was in Bath and Body Works last week with two of my sisters-in-law, and we ran into someone they knew. They chatted with her for about 10 minutes while I stood there waiting, leaning my butt against one of the displays. Once of the employees came over and said "oh honey, can I get you a chair?" I was like, "ummm...no. I'm okay, but thanks." Do I really look THAT uncomfortable/gigantic?!?
  • Options
    WTF to my legs/thighs. I woke up to this aching just out of nowhere. I feel like yesterday was leg day and i did 100 lunges. And it's not getting better as the day goes on...this better not be a new daily thing, grrrrr. 
  • Options
    @schaze we're also down to 2 pacifiers and I'm SO ready to be done! If he would just sleep without them I'd throw them away now and stop tearing the house apart every day when they go missing. He only uses them in the crib, where are they going??
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    maueraa07 said:
    @schaze we're also down to 2 pacifiers and I'm SO ready to be done! If he would just sleep without them I'd throw them away now and stop tearing the house apart every day when they go missing. He only uses them in the crib, where are they going??
    THIS^^. I don't understand! She only uses them for naps so I don't understand!
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 WHY even send that text???? Unless he's trying to be all passive aggressive and make you feel guilty. Not cool.

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Options
    @TInman87 when I was pregnant with DD, I threatened quite a bit to punch DH in the balls when he asked me to do stuff like that. Worked like a charm.
  • Options