July 2018 Moms

Moms of multiples check in 11/28

Hi ladies!! How are you doing? Tell me about your week! 
Anyone have a recent appointment and how did it go? 
Whens your next apt?
Anyone still in slight "freak out" mode over finding out there are multiple babies in there?
Have you told family yet? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Moms of multiples check in 11/28

• On mobile and for some reason can’t copy and paste the questions but:

Have been extremely nauseous since week 5 but this week (week 8) the actual vomiting has begun and it is terrible. Living on Gatorade and whatever meals don’t come back up. Thankfully have been able to avoid throwing up at work so far but not sure it’ll hold up-have 8 hour trainings 3 days a week next week and the following week and seriously dreading it (haven’t told work yet and don’t want to until after the new year) 

Havent had an apppointment since our first scan where we saw the babies-have another at 10 weeks and feels like so far away! 

With about 2 weeks to process the idea of two I think im over my initial freak out (until I really let myself think about childcare costs in Manhattan times two...no matter how much we make it seems like not enough to feel comfortable somehow) 

Immediate family and a few friends know! Waiting until Christmas/at least after the next appointment to widen the circle to the next tier of extended family and friends. Really hoping everything is all good-excited to tell friends! 
  • How far along are you?
    8weeks today
    How many babies are in that belly? 
    2 fraternal sacs
    How are you feeling? I have been beyond nauseous, I have raglan and phenagren to keep the feeling of throwing up away. Indigestion is at an all time high but Prilosec helps. Beyond exhausted with a 2yr old. Crampy but I have a perigestational bleed that is not currently bleeding but was and dr said it’s normal
    Anyone still slightly in denial?! No, we are very much planners, so hubby gave me no time to process before he started buying stuff on cyber Monday and talking about needing a van 
    Whats on your mind?
    The birth will be different and may end in c section
  • Loading the player...
  • Hii!! I’m 10 weeks along and I have my second ultrasound on Monday. First was at 8 weeks. Was shocked to see two babies!!! I’ve heard about vanishing twin happening with some people and now it’s all i can think about I’m so worried! Our oldest (5) spilled the beans to the family so everyone knows! Lol