December 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 11-28-17

Not sure if we are still doing these or not. But I enjoy them, so I thought I'd go ahead and post it. 

How far along are you? How big is baby? 

Any early labor signs yet? (Just wondering for fun)

How are you feeling?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Happy holidays! Do you have a favorite movie that you like to watch at this time of year (Christmas/Hanukkah/New Years)?

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 11-28-17

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    37 weeks - Romaine Lettuce

A little TMI  -  comparing it to my other labors, I had loose stool before going into labor (week or so leading up to it) which I have noticed a big change in that. I've been having more contractions but other than that, nothing else.  

How are you feeling?
    Surprisingly I feel really good for how much I have going on.  Maybe its all distracting me enough for me not to realize I feel like crap.  I've been needing nightly baths since my back hurts but other than that, I feel good...Done but good.

Just trying to finish up stuff around the house and I have 2 weeks of school left and I'm done, so just trying to make it through that.

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Happy holidays! Do you have a favorite movie that you like to watch at this time of year (Christmas/Hanukkah/New Years)

We love National Lampoons Christmas vacation, Elf and the kids love the home alone movies.  

39 weeks a pumpkin

i have loose stools too, lightening and a few contractions. Am pretty sure my mucus plug is coming out in pieces.

How are you feeling?
    Overwhelmed and extremely emotional
    Have a OB appointment today. Other than that nothing much
    Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Happy holidays! Do you have a favorite movie that you like to watch at this time of year (Christmas/Hanukkah/New Years)?
    Year without a Santa Claus
  • Loading the player...
    36 Weeks, Papaya! 
    Just some irregular BH, and some more crampy BH
    How are you feeling?
    Eh, not horrible... but not amazing... 
    Sonogram and Dr's appt today... and a small work baby shower on Friday. Oh and it's DH and I's anniversary today so we are going out to a yummy dinner!!
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Eh, not really, just starting to get a bit anxious. Dr has been monitoring my BP, and today it seems a bit high at home, so I can only think it will be even higher once i'm at the Dr's... I feel like I could be a prime candidate for a surprise induction.... 
    I am definitely team The Holiday over Love Actually.... And both were on TV over Thanksgiving!  
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @abcola  Happy Anniversary!!