March 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling? 

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) Stolen from Monday - GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush?

Me: 30 DH: 31
Married: May 2008
DD Born: March 2018
DS Born: April 2019
Due with #3 December 2020!

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• Options
    1. 25 weeks, a cauliflower bundle

2. I feel good! No complaints. I think I'm starting to waddle.

3. Not until right before Christmas. 

4.  I booked a 3D ultrasound with a small boutique in early January and I'm so excited! (My insurance won't cover any more ultrasounds). It's only $150 and comes with a DVD so you can show family. I thought they would be way more expensive! I can't wait. I didn't get very good pictures at my anatomy scan which bummed me out. 

5. I remember thinking Harrison Ford in Star Wars was attractive when I first saw it in the 90's. My first major crush was Justin Timberlake in the early N'SYNC days for sure. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Options
    25 weeks - cauliflower
    2) How are you feeling? 
    great
    none for me! My daughters 15 month wellness exam is tomorrow
    nope, nothing this week! 

Johnny Depp, somewhat shamefully
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    25 wks - cauliflower

2) How are you feeling? 
    Mostly decent, left hip acting up and I haven't managed to get it sorted yet thanks to this belly getting in the way of my usual stretches xD

Just a tour of one of the daycares I'm considering on Friday. Nothing medical.

I really miss being able to lay on my back. I could never sleep on my back, but it was great for helping with any strain caused by how much time I spend sitting. Now if I lay on my back it just makes my hips hurt.

Oh man. It really might have been Alan Cumming. He was about the only reason I could stand watching Goldeneye when I was younger, and then he was super adorable as Nightcrawler in XMen (and then I was old enough to watch the version of Cabaret he was in, and then definitely sealed it, haha).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @JBcakes08 I am 100% starting to waddle!
  • Options
    25 weeks - cauliflower

2) How are you feeling? 
    Just tired.

Nope, but DD's birthday (2 years old!) is tomorrow, and her party is on Saturday. I'm so excited to give her her present tomorrow! We found her a play kitchen on Craigslist. She's going to love it.

Not related to my pregnancy, but I have 2 cousins whose wives are currently expecting (both due in January). They both announced that they were having boys, so I went out and bought cute little boyish fabric to make them some baby quilts, and then one of them apparently is actually having a girl. He just announced that they were having a boy because his dad had 4 boys and no girls, so he figured they'd have a boy, too. Because that's how it works. (At least I have plenty of girly fabric in my stash, so I don't need to buy anything else.)

Um, that would be Robin Hood. Yes, the animated fox. First human celebrity crush was Oliver James, the guy from What a Girl Wants and Raise Your Voice.