January 2018 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    Everything I have opened to do the last two days I feel like is half assed and missing the majority of the information I need.  I have literally started and pushed to the side multiple projects and now I feel like I'm losing my mind and maybe it's me that is missing something.  But really, I feel like our consultants are just doing whatever they feel like and think we will ok it...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My TWT is my insurance, my dr called in an iron supplement for me bc I was borderline low, got a call from the pharmacy just now and insurance is saying they won’t cover it and it’s OVER $200 without insurance! WTF?! 
    I was like, ummm let’s hold off, I see my dr tomorrow morning and we can chat about it. 

Together Let Us Seek the Heights

• Options
    That’s what I’m hoping she’ll say tomorrow. I was like there no way I’m paying $200 for something like this 

• Options
    @JuliaGoolia719 I took OTC iron before, hopefully your doctor will be okay with that. If you go OTC and your doctor hasn't mentioned it already,  ask about magnesium or something else to help with constipation. I had a rough time when taking iron supplements, even eating my veggie soup everday on top of other veggies was not enough and I took magnesium supplements to help.
  • Options
    @kelk5 I take Natural Calm almost every day as it is lol. Magnesium is pretty much the only reason I poop at all these days! 

• Options
    New TWT is me because I'm just now starting my water consumption for the day and it's 7:40pm which means I'm going to have to get up a million times tonight to pee. Not the first time I've done this either :/
  • Options
    Me...and work. As the rest of you said last week...I've checked out but they are still expecting the world from me. They act like I'm dying and never coming back the way they are piling last minute projects on me with ridiculous deadlines!
  • Options
    @JuliaGoolia719 pregnancy constipation is the worst. When my nausea and vomiting we're really bad my doctor gave me something stronger for it and one of the side effects was constipation. It was so bad, I actually had to use pedialax liquid suppository at one point. I stopped that med and just dealt with the vomiting. I hope yours doesn't get to that point.
  • Options
    @kelk5 magnesium (Natural Calm) and a few colace a day have kept it under control so far, I'm hoping it stays that way!