BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

Re: TTCAL Week of 11/27

• Options
    1. Introduce yourself - Not new, 3 prior losses. Next month will be my year mark since we've started TTC. 
    2. Status? TWW, around 9DPO. I had 3 positive LH days so not really sure when I O'ed. Not really feeling either way about this cycle. Stupidly started testing so I can get on progesterone ASAP with a faint positive. Obviously BFN at this point. 
    3. Rants/Raves: Last week was a whirlwind, sick family (including me) and Thanksgiving. Last week was not kind to my diet, but I'm still in the negative. I'm still catching up on everyone's posts from last week! :( 
    4. GTKY: Favorite App on your phone? Right now I am addicted to Trivia Crack. 
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

• Options
    1. 3rd cycle here. Ttc since 1/17. CP 3/17. NMC 9/17.
    2.TWW 7 DPO. Andddd all the SS begins.
    3. Rave- All done Christmas shopping!!! So excited!!!
    Rant- Just realized DH is going to be out of town during my FW next month. So if I'm not pregnant now it won't happen this year and I'm feeling down about that. (But not going to let it take away from all the fun holiday activities coming up!) I've decided I'm going to try temping though. Gotta do something different.
    4. I don't have a lot of apps. But amazon prime wins
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    edited November 2017
    1. TTC for 5.5 years, MC 11/16 (D&C), NMC 7/17. 
    2. CD5
    3. Rant - so my IVF cycle got cancelled after I went in for my CD 3 blood work and ultrasound on Saturday. I have been having these weird chest pains that come and go and I just chalked it up to indigestion/heartburn because I have a horrible digestive system, but I was nervous about pumping myself with a bunch of IVF hormones if it was something more so DH forced me to see my doctor. She told me I needed to call my RE and referred me for an exercise stress test and ECG (which I did this morning). The RE said to be safe, we should cancel and reschedule when we figure everything out. Obviously, I am devastated. Because I had a funded spot for IVF (which are very limited), I am terrified that I just lost my one chance and I will be moved to the bottom of the list. I am supposed to get a call from the IVF coordinator today to discuss. Rave - So far all my RPL testing has come back OK! I am still waiting on 3 tests results which are taking forever, but FX those are normal too. 
    4. No idea. I use my phone to text people, call DH, and nose around FB when I'm bored. That's about it. As soon as I walk in the door from work, it goes in a little nook in my kitchen and I pretty much forget about it until the next morning. 

Edited to fix typo
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    1. Not new. 4 early losses, most recent 11/13/17.
    2. TWW
    3. Rant: still in bureaucratic limbo on scheduling laparoscopic surgery to see if endo may be causing RPL. The hospital "blocks" entire days for some reason, and doesn't "release" the date until a few days before. Hopefully we can get in Dec 7 or 8, or I'm going to be waiting until next year. Rave: had a lovely Thanksgiving! 
    4. Definitely Amazon. Cyber Monday, ya'll!
  • Options
    @tosh24 As devastating as that is, I think you made the right choice in making sure that everything's A-OK for IVF. I am so so so hopeful for you that this won't ruin your funded spot. I'll be thinking of you today and hope that you get good news. 
    PS - I need to be more like you and disconnect from the phone! 
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

TTC#2 December 2016

• Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited November 2017
    @tosh24 - I'm so sorry how devastating.  I'm sure it's just anxiety about the IVF process.  I am a worrier and still get nervous and anxious thinking about getting pregnant again.  Hope you don't have to delay much longer

1 - Not New.  TWW

Rave - cyber monday need I say more.  I need some jeans and a new pair of yoga leggings and figured I should buy DDs toys with the 15% off target today.  in the process use ebates to get cash back.
    Rant - my weird cycle.  for a girl that depends on her very predictable cycles and deviation messes with my mind.  But hey at least AF hasn't started yet and that's what I was worried about.

my fav app is amazon music
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if new) not new, 5th cycle TTC after loss
    2. Status? Coming into TWW
    3. Rants/Raves: So annoyed my ckearblue advanced OPK gave me no blinking smiley- straight to peak arghhh I got no warning!
    4. GTKY: Favorite App on your phone? Love me some Pinterest and my husband might kill me with my priming
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Options
    @tosh24 oh no! So sorry to hear that! I hope your tests all come back perfect and you can get back into the top of the invitro line up!
    @cassafrass15 Fx for you that you can get in!
    @vlagrl29 I've been on the target website all morning!
    @shri929 that happened to me last month. So frustrating.
  • Options

2. Status? CD 33, 10 DPO.

3. Rants/Raves: Progesterone biopsy was a few hours ago! Apparently a progesterone biopsy is same/similar to an endometrial biopsy. Anyway, it sucks... catheter stuck up and twirled around your cervix. Absolutely awful pain and the worst test I've had to date. So over all this crap. *sigh* Now I wait until AF starts later this week and call the RE back. Guess I'll know in a week or so the results of the test based upon DPO/AF. 

4. GTKY: Favorite App on your phone? I love playing Plants vs. Zombies

tosh24  Oh No!  I’m so sorry about your cancelled cycle. I hope you can get another spot quickly after they figure out why you’ve been having chest pains. 

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if new) Hi, I'm new here. TFAS and I've had 3 natural miscarriages this year (June 5th, August 17th, and November 5th). I'm going to have a HSG test sometime in December and should get all the test results back a couple of weeks after that. 
    2. Status? Benched
    3. Rants/Raves: Rave: my DH brought me Starbucks to work this morning. Rant: This week is going to be crazy busy, which helps pass the time, but I may have planned more than I can chew...
    4. GTKY: Favorite App on your phone? Instagram

@tosh24 I'm so sorry your IVF cycle got cancelled. I really hope you don't lose your spot adn FX your results come back normal too!
  • Options
    @Kath525 so darn annoying! But glad to know I’m not alone 
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Options
    Yay @tosh24 I'm glad you're still good to go on Ivf! I was going to buy some more cheap tests at Walmart but they didn't have any. I'm not one to spend more that $1 on pg tests. I'm sure my sore boobs and spotting I had are because of all my supplements. My body is just being cruel I tell you!!!
  • Options
    @ChloandCoco Good luck with your HSG! It’s manageable, but try to take some Advil or something beforehand if your doctor suggested it!

1. Not very new, was active months back and am getting back to being involved on the board. 
    2. CD25/11dpo. I would have tested earlier but I moved this past weekend and haven’t had the time!
    3. Rave- I’m so excited to get to work on our new house! It was tough to miss the holiday due to packing and moving, but our new neighbors were fantastic and made some leftover turkey plates for us on Saturday! So sweet of them. 
    4. Spotify- I love being able to play my own music at work when I get sick of the radio. 
  • Options
    @tosh24 and @lin0442 Thanks for the tips, I've never had one done before so it's good to know it's not that bad.
  • Options
    @tosh24 I'm so sorry that happened to you! Hopefully you still get to keep your spot. Good vibes your way. 
    @dpjennifer  I think my legs snapped shut reading that, but I hope the biopsy results are stellar. 
    @vlagrl29 I know you don't show positive tests yet, but we're waiting here *stamps foot*. Think of us girls, would you?! (ha ha ha)

1. Not new. I live here. Ha. 
    2. TWW. Timing -4 and +1, but at least I'm not out like last month. @Tosh24 DH is now on Xanax too due to family issues and that's helping
    3. Rave: on Friday I fly to San Antonio to see my 2 nieces and nephew whom I love. To. Death. :-)
    4. GTKY: I have no games apps! I like Duolingo (quick french lessons) but I find myself on my bank app more than anything....booooooring.
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @tosh24 Oh no that's awful that you had to cancel your IVF this cycle, but thank goodness you can do it next cycle!!! 
    @Kath525 Ugh I'm sorry your DH isn't in town for you FW. Hopefully you'll just be pregnant this cycle and then it won't matter for next ;)
    @vlagrl29 Well I hope your cycle is not regular for a good reason. I'm dying for you to test, even though I know it's too early for you to test
    @dpjennifer I love plants vs z@Kath525

1. Introduce yourself (if new) Not new, MC at 16 weeks and D&E on 8/5/17.
    2. Status? TWW! 4DPO and I'm a little worried that our timing wasn't the best. I also have a headache today, which makes me think that I'm not pg because every time I've gotten pregnant in the past, my headaches go away. But that's just some of my crazy talking.
    3. Rants/Raves: I'm just so excited that DH got a full-time job with great benefits. I think we are both still in shock because it came out of nowhere. We found out today his benefits will kick in starting 12/1 which is perfect timing. Another rave, which I put over on WTO already, but I felt O pains on both sides this month which I've never experienced before. If I released 2 eggs that either doubles my chance that one of them will be fertilized, or there's a chance of twins which I have always wanted. 
    4. GTKY: Favorite App on your phone? I barely use my phone anymore because all the memory is full of pics so I don't have anything fun on it anymore, I can't even check my email lol. But I still have Candy Crush on it, which I play occasionally. 

• Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited November 2017
    @cassafrass15 - GL getting the appt scheduled next month.  I hate waiting too.

@shri929 - I never used the advanced OPK.  I had only ever used the non blinky sorry you missed advanced warning.  Not sure if you ever notice CM.  On the days it gets really stretchy I make a note to self so we BD around those days.  Even just using an OPK stresses me out.

@dpjennifer - that procedure sounds horrible!  Hopefully your results are good and normal.  I've never heard of a prog biopsy.  I'm guessing more detailed than a blood draw for it.

@ChloandCoco - HSG is easy and your technician should tell you what he observed before you even get off the table to get dressed.  GL

@tosh24 - I would buy the OTC zantac for my indigestion when I was pg with the loss and it helped really quickly.

@amberruka - glad you got some decent timing this cycle.  I love that you Live Here.  I'm feeling that way too.  TTCAL for Lyfe!!  Last weekend DH made the observation we could have had 2 babies in the amount of time we've been TTC #2 - thanks! like I didn't already know that.

@fishee333 - I'm glad you got some decent health insurance.  We actually need to check that off our list.  Pretty much going with Cigna.  Just need to sit down with DH so we can agree on a plan.

And now I'm finally going to cyber shop and make a scholastic book order.  I had a major headache when I finished teaching but 2 advil and pigging out on dinner helped a lot.
  • Options

tosh24 Well you definitely took it better than me! I totally yelped in pain several times, on top of the wincing I did. Then just bawled my eyes out after we got to the car. And super yay for being able to do IVF next cycle if everything checks out!!!!

ChloandCoco I had an HSG and it was no problem at all. Super easy and like no pain, just a bit of discomfort when they move the wand around. Actually, I thought the 7 week ultrasound was WAY more painful than the HSG.

vlagrl29 Yeah, I wasn’t sure what to expect and definitely wish they’d just given me a blood draw instead!  Ugh. 

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    @tosh24 Yay that is awesome that you are still in! The early testing is leaving me really discouraged though. 
    @dpjennifer Sorry it was so painful. What does the progesterone biopsy tell you? 
    @ChloandCoco I'm also TFAS with 3 m/c's. The HSG was not terrible, I actually had more pain with the SHG, but some say it's vice-versa. It just feels like a bad period day - crampy & bloating. Hopefully you get some answers. 
    @shri929 I haven't used one of those before. I like to see the line progression, although I believe those snap out the test to see the lines too, right? 
    @vlagrl29 Ah, men can be so charming with their choice words, huh? 
    @cassafrass15  That is really annoying, hopefully they are able to schedule you in! I wish they understood that every cycle counts! 
    @fishee333 Glad to see you back in the game with good insurance :) 
    @lin0442 When are you going to test?! 
    @amberruka Have a great trip! :)
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

TTC#2 December 2016

• Options
    @vlagrl29 That is such a husband thing to say, oof. Mine has definitely made similar comments, but I know he doesn’t mean to hurt my feelings with them. It’s so odd how differently they process this whole thing. 

@honeybeebub After I find the pg tests in one of my moving boxes lol! I may just test my patience and see if af is late this month (fx). The chances aren’t great though, since DH was out of town for most of my fw. 

I have an office hysteroscopy scheduled early next cycle, hopefully I’ll have to cancel it, but it will be nice to get the testing done otherwise. 
  • Options
    1. Not new, just back, second pregnancy, second loss, second time I've spent 5+ hours waiting to hear confirmation of what I already know. I hate Canadian health care some days, we were shuffled to 5 different rooms for testing and waiting and participation in a study and it took an hour to find us a private room because they didn't want to deliver the bad news to us in a room with 5 other patients all sitting within 5 feet of us (and appearing to suffer from nothing worse than a twisted ankle).
    2. Lost my baby Monday morning. The radiologist benched us for a month to recover, my family doctor said we could try again as soon as my hcg levels were back below 5. Will probably go with my family doctor's advice.
    3. Wanted to shout at one of the nurses yesterday, overheard her say that I was fine when I was crying so hard I was close to throwing up. My husband is my rock, I know he hurt too, but he was so good about talking me down when my grief threatened to overwhelm me and he let me name our newest little angel after an uncle I loved very much. I think I would be insane with grief or just plain broken without him.
    4. Pokemon Go. My husband and I are massive nerds and even on the coldest days in our canadian winter this at least gets us out of the house for a few minutes.
  • Options
    @denomacrow - so sorry for your loss

@honeybeebub - yes they can be so charming with what they say lol.  I remember when I use to get upset and cry and I'd talk to him he would start throwing jokes out there.  I never thought he was taking it seriously until he told me one day that he just hates seeing me cry and was trying to get me to smile.  The last few times though I've seen his eyes water up when I get upset.  Lately I've been telling him 'well in a couple months we are going to have to decide to do clomid'  and he tells me it's not even something we have to discuss right now.  I'm not cool doing it with an OB that doesn't monitor so of course that means more $$ out of our pocket we don't really have for something that we aren't even sure if it will work.
  • Options
    @denomacrow So sorry for your loss and that you find yourself back here. 
    @vlagrl29 Yes, my DH is the same way, he wants to lighten the mood. I had a similar convo with him last night about what if we continue to mc, will we do IVF with PGS or just call it quits? The cost factor is what's killing me. Thankfully in MA we have coverage but I'm not sure if we need to go through IUI first given my mc history... I have that on my list of things to do to prepare for the next cycle later this week, along with some other questions for the RE.  Like you said, I hate the unknown of if it's worth continuing to put $$ into something that may not even work. 
    @lin0442 Girl, you must be the most patient one I've met on this board :) I am seriously jealous!

*Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

TTC#2 December 2016

• Options
    @denomacrow I'm so sorry for your loss and the insensitive medical treatment. 
    @honeybeebub Fx for you. My RE prescribed progesterone for if I get a BFP and after frantically testing for one cycle where I was not ku, I ended up starting it at 4dpo instead for my most recent pregnancy. The jury is pretty out on whether it helps (unless you actually have low progesterone) but another loss mom pointed out that IF it helps, it probably helps the most if you start even before BFP. Obviously you would discontinue it if you didn't get a BFP by 14 or 16 dpo. Not trying to get you to go against medical advice but I found it very stressful testing and testing because I was afraid I would "miss" starting the progesterone at the right time. 
    @Kath525 Wow! Awesome that you are done with Christmas shopping. 
    @tosh24 I'm so sorry you had to cancel your cycle and I hope you do get another funded spot. Fx all is ok. 
    @cassafrass15 Sorry for the bureaucratic hell! Hope you get your app soon!
    @lin0442 What sweet neighbors you have!
    @amberruka You sound very fiscally responsible! I admit I get a kick out of checking my retirement account balance... 
    @fishee333 Fx for you and possibly two eggs! 
    @dpjennifer I'm sorry the biopsy was so painful, that sounds awful. Are you feeling better today? 
    @ChloandCoco Hello, friend, I have been thinking about you. I'm glad YH brought you a nice surprise, it's the little things. 
    Sorry if I missed anyone!

1. Introduce yourself (if new) Not new. Three first tri losses this year.
    2. Status? WFAF
    3. Rants/Raves: Not really right now, I O'd sooner than I expected so no trying this cycle (I wasn't sure we were "cleared" to try post d&c so was still deciding). I guess on to the next cycle. I confess I've had the crazy thought of taking soy iso to try to cause multiple ovulation next cycle so that maybe just one egg might be sticky... Yeah...
    4. GTKY: Favorite App on your phone? The one that I probably get the most use out of is the Amazon Music App. Amazon has a lot of available content for free for Prime members, which I am. Also really like the Lose It! App for tracking calories. 
  • Options
    ChloandCocoChloandCoco member
    edited November 2017
    @zamora_spin I've been wondering how you were doing too. I'm sorry you O'd sooner than you expected, but maybe it's good to have a little break before going all out again.
    @HoneyBee517 What's the difference between the HSG and the SHG? I know that the one test is dye and the other is saline, but can they tell you different things? Nevermind, I just googled it.

**Edit to honeybee517 comment**
  • Options
    @zamora_spin - I don't know your medical history but I once thought about Soy Iso as well instead of clomid but after much research decided against it because I had read that if you already ovulate it might cause you to stop ovulation.  I myself am staying away from any natural products that contain hormones because all of mine are in check.  I'm pretty proud of my prog increasing from 9 in Feb to 14 in Sept :)

@honeybeebub - I think I might be crazy because I'm so protective of my Ute and all it's hormones because nothing has been found off with me and everything looks great according to OB - even during a pap he told me my uterus felt good.  So for me I want to TTC AL a full year before considering medical intervention.  I can't help but think that all the stress and depression from the loss has made it take longer this time around to conceive.  The last month I've been working on retraining my brain to have positive instead of neg thoughts.  I've been stuck in the negative for far too long!  So I say positive mantras to myself at least once a day and I think it's helping.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 Yeah, that would be my concern, and it has been my general practice as well to avoid anything "natural" that might change my hormones. I do O on my own and I agree it is probably riskier than it is worth, it could screw up my cycle or it could make me the next octo-mom since I wouldn't be monitored (obviously this is not very likely). My RE has not suggested any intervention other than full-throttle IVF with PGS for me so I'm sure she would not be amused with me playing with "nature's clomid". I just had this wild hair the other day to consider it...
  • Options
    zamora_spin  Thanks, I'm doing better today. Still not 100%, but working on it! I'm glad it's over though. 

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    @zamora_spin - I'm supposed to have a chat with my naturopath this afternoon and if there is any chance any of the supplements I'm taking might be messing with my natural fertility I'm going to stop.  It's been really important to me to not mess with what is working and it still is and why I've been second guessing going the clomid route.  I'm just afraid it will jack something up and I'll go into a depression again.  I remember the 1 thing I told my DH right after my loss - why did i mess with what was never "broken" so to speak.  I blamed the HSG on my loss and obviously my tubes are clear.  So it's been really important to me to not jack with my bodies natural rhythm. 
  • Options
    Y'all we talked about RPL at length a couple weeks ago and I finally found a study that dives deeper into that stat we've all seen which is generally phrased: "70% of women with three consecutive losses go on to have a live birth." I always wondered how long those women tried and how old were they, etc. This answers some of that - the study went on for five years and the results vary a lot based on age. I'll be honest the stats are not super encouraging for me at almost 36 but it's interesting stuff.

Here it is:  https://journals.lww.com/greenjournal/fulltext/2012/01000/Prognosis_for_Live_Birth_in_Women_With_Recurrent.7.aspx
  • Options
    @zamora_spin Thanks for sharing a little hope! 

Today my co-worker , who just got married ~3 months ago, dropped by with hands all over her belly and shocking, told me she was preg. Greattt. Asked me when I'm going to have another, so I was blunt, told her the struggles over the past year. Then I got to hear about how I shouldn't try so hard, should try OPKs, or her friend got this shot to make her ovulate at her doctor and I should try that. Politely told her that I am getting preg just fine, but can't keep the pregnancy, so none of that would help. Again, the 3 months preg expert told me that I should just not try and it will happen to me. EYE ROLL. So then I switched the topic to her and got to listen to her sap story about how she really would love a girl, but you know she thinks that it's a boy, but they're not finding out. I totally understand that it's not something you really understand til you go through it, but if it's not acceptable to ask someone if they are pregnant, WHY is it acceptable to ask someone when they are going to get pregnant????
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

TTC#2 December 2016

• Options
    @honeybeebub Man, I have had several pregnant ladies (one of whom actually struggled and went through IVF so she really should know better) try to educate me on using OPKs. I always want to be like, BITCH I KNOW HOW TO GET PREGNANT, THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. 
  • Options
    Oh I want to slap sense into her @honeybeebub
  • Options
    @honeybeebub @zamora_spin sorry people are so ignorant. They just don't have clue.
  • Options
    zamora_spin Ugh. Thank you for the article. Not super encouraging though. It sounds like many of these women hadn't had many RPL tests done before they went into this study. Also no fun when statistics haven't been on your side throughout your entire process. Frustrating when the 'experts' don't even seem to really know what works either.

honeybeebub  Ugh. Punch her in the face!!! (at least mentally) Heck, I'm at my desk punching her in the face mentally. 

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    @honeybeebub Sorry about your coworker. It really stinks when people just don’t take a hint. I wouldn’t wish this whole process on anyone, but some people just get so blinded by their own experiences they can’t figure out when to shut their mouths and be grateful for the smooth road they’ve been given. 
  • Options
    it's like the neighbor we have that was bitching to the moon and back about accidentally getting knocked up with her 3rd.  It took a lot not to yell at her.  Told her she should be grateful then went home and ugly cried.
  • Options
    @dpjennifer Yeah, it is not very positive, unless you are in one of the lower age brackets. I also am somewhat relieved I found it though because I want to be realistic about my chances and I have seen some mixed things on "treating" unexplained RPL with IVF with PGS (obviously it is a very expensive way to treat something that might resolve on its own). After seeing the stats for my age I feel more confident about our decision to try one more time and then in all likelihood move to IVF. 
    @vlagrl29 Cry it out, that is super shitty. Oops babies are the hardest to hear about. 
  • Options
    zamora_spin I'm still in the 30-34 age range, but with 4 losses already and 1 of them definitely confirmed as a pregnancy through ultrasound (the others just through betas), it is not positive for me. Especially with all the tests taken now (just waiting on results of progesterone). I'm basically in the "just keep trying because for about 70% of RPL sufferers, it eventually happens without medical intervention!" or "Bankrupt yourself to try IVF even though we have no idea what your problem is, and no idea if the expensive procedure not covered by anything will actually work for you or not."  But hey, I'm not quite to 35, so I guess I have PLENTY OF TIME... so I should probably JUST RELAX... and KEEP TRYING.  *sigh*
    Sorry. Bitter day. Bitter year. Bitter life. Blah.

#BitterHagPartyOf1