Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Possible or oncoming miscarriage

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!
I started doing housework from 6am and around after 10am behide my legs hurt so bad that I needed to sit for a while. Then I got up and continued with my chores but the leg pain came back but I continued standing as I was in the kitchen almost done with cooking. Soon after I ran to sit down,while sitting for about 10mins I felt a gush of wetness in my panty so I ran to the bathroom and I saw blood. I then sat on the toilet to examine myself then watery slimy blood rushed out and this happened about 12pm. I quickly took a warm shower and convinced myself that I am having a miscarriage. I have put on a pad and still not a drop of blood on it. I am a mother of 3 boys and I have never had a miscarriage so I am clueless as to how it happens. I am having bearable mild camps and leg pains presently.
What is next if this is indeed a miscarriage?

Re: Possible or oncoming miscarriage

• Options
    Both of my miscarriages have been missed miscarriage, so I never had physical symptoms, so I don't have any advice on what to expect.  I just wanted to say that I have had bleeding in all 4 of my pregnancies, and never was it any indication that I was losing the pregnancy.   So hopefully all is well, so it is best to just relax and call your doctor 
  • Options
    Thx holly321.
    I went to the ER to get checked and the baby was very hard to find. Blood work to monitor my hug was done and I am to repeat the test in 2 days time.  I am actually bleeding pinkish blood but it flows like a period. I am trying not to believe it is the end for this pregnancy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @adrispice I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you. I have just started to go through something very similar, where I woke up yesterday morning to a gush of bright red blood. I went to the ER because, like you, I was convinced that I was having a miscarriage. They sent me in for blood work and an U/S. everything came back normal, so I was told that the blood came from a possible implantation sac? I don't quite understand, but they just told me to take it easy and to come back if I was in a lot of pain. I've still been bleeding a lot since then. So I'm curious to hear how you're doing. Have you heard more from your doctor? Has this happened to you again? Hoping that your baby is doing great!