February 2018 Moms

FFFC* 11/24

*not guaranteed to be flame free. 

Re: FFFC* 11/24

• Loading the player...
  • My confession - I hate that the US and Canadian Thanksgivings are at different times. Mostly just because I've been missing you all and the quiet board sucks while I'm stuck at work! Hurry back from the dinner table everyone! :)
    Agreed!!! So quiet here this week! I need entertaining!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • babymakes9babymakes9 member
    edited November 2017
    I like my mom better when she is on the other side of the country. She has finally stopped talking so I can eat lunch now...
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • My confession- my in laws aren't going to see my kid very often if I have any thing to do about it. DH over heard FIL tell someone that " that girl is going to be wrapped around my finger" my inner thought was " over my dead body". 

My in laws haven't asked me one question about this baby.... DH still hasn't told them they aren't invited to hospital yet. 
  • I just went and bought chips for my DS's birthday party tomorrow, and i opened both bags already!
  • I was given lots of second hand items for free and I am consigning some of it.
  • @3plus1equals4 I do the same.  There is a Spring/Summer consignment sale every February or March and anything new I don’t need or want gets put on a hanger, tagged and prepped for sale.  
  • hms1219 said:
    @3plus1equals4 I do the same.  There is a Spring/Summer consignment sale every February or March and anything new I don’t need or want gets put on a hanger, tagged and prepped for sale.  
    YES. This is the best way to do it. I have a huge stack to sell at the next sale already. Hoping to make a good chunk this year with three kids to buy for!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker