October 2016 Moms

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. 

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

• You too! I just finished up prepping all the food items for tomorrow so all I have to do is pop them in the oven and get them nice and hot... And now my old lady back hurts haha
    GTKY:
    What are your favorite Thanksgiving Dishes? 
    Mine are green bean casserole, funeral potatoes (despite the somber name, they make my tummy very happy!), and of course the Turkey, dressing, and Gravy :)
  • I also prepped the night before which I never do. But I'm so glad I did and will probably do it that way forever. 

I LOVE green bean casserole. Baked Mac n cheese is second. What are funeral potatoes?
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Thanksgiving ladies! I'm thankful for V's good health, and many many other things including you lovely ladies  and your unwavering support <3
    I love all the Thanksgiving food and luckily never have to cook more then a side dish. This year it was balsamic brussels sprouts. My favorites are probably sweet potatoes with brown sugar, marshmallows and pecans and the green bean casserole. I'm not usually a leftovers person but love leftovers the next day.

Definitely need the scoop on the funeral potatoes Ally!

Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • They are southern hash browns, sour cream, sharp cheddar, and cream of chicken all mixed together casserole style, baked with a crispy, buttery, cornflakes crust and are the bomb! Am I allowed to still say 'the bomb', or do I have to say 'lit' now?

I too am thankful for you gals! And for all of the wonderful progress that has been made in my family's life- I am thankful that FI and our relationship has stabilized with the help and support of his doctor, that my SS has made strides behaviorally since we've had full custody and gotten him used to real structure, I am so proud of FI for returning to college, and making straight As to boot! And, I am also proud of myself and thankful for how successful this school year has been, I am thankful that my sweet Johnny is doing so well and has really beat the odds and uncertainty he was facing when we first brought him home from the hospital, and I'm just overall thankful for the way my life is going now, and even for all of the negative things that happened that I have had to learn from. This year has been full of personal growth, and getting to witness tons of growth in everybody around me and I wouldn't (almost) any of it.