Northern California Babies
Options

Insights on Kaiser Sacramento Docs

I'm just about 5 wks pregnant with my 1st at 42. Two early term miscarriages and two chemicals. I'm also getting ready to change over to Kaiser at the New Year.  I'm looking for recommendations for OB/GYNs in the Sac area because I'll need to have one lined up ASAP because of all the prenatal testing/genetic counseling that comes with AMA. Any recommendations?

Also, I've been dealing with NCFMC and will likely need to get paired with a doc at Kaisers' fertility center. A friend recommended Dr. Sohn and then Dr. Cookingham, but I see Dr. Vu is mentioned in some posts. I'm praying like hell that this little peanut will stick.  But, I want to be prepared, just in case. I would just be doing hormone therapy, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had any experiences with Kaiser's fertility center docs. Thanks for your help!!! 

Re: Insights on Kaiser Sacramento Docs

• Options
    @jls2409 I have heard the Roseville Kaiser is much better than Sacramento. Not sure how much further it is from you but worth checking into? I'm PPO so I don't have any personal experience but a lot of my clients are state employees and go there!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers