July 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change

I looked for one and didn't see it... I can't be the only Monday!

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments next week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY - What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving dinner spread? Anyone do anything out of the ordinary?

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  5 weeks - appleseed

2. How are you feeling? tired.  Have some nausea over the weekend. Seems to be worse at night so we'll see how tonight goes.

3. Any appointments next week? I'm going tonight to get checked out after some spotting today (was on progesterone with my last pregnancy)

4. Rants, raves, questions? Just stressed from the spotting. Tw - I had a nd exactly this far into a prior pregnancy 

5. GTKY - What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving dinner spread? Anyone do anything out of the ordinary? I love the sides more than the Turkey! Give me all the stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberries.  Ps as a Canadian we celebrated thanksgiving back in October.
  • Options
    WorkinWeezelWorkinWeezel member
    edited November 2017
    Hey Monday!

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 8 weeks... IDK, raspberry maybe?

2. How are you feeling? Meh.  Still pretty tired and my bubbs still hurt like a mofo.  I keep getting waves of nausea which is new, never had this previously.  Ravenous and then want to vomit after I eat.  And people need to keep their nasty BREATH away from me.  Spidey smelly senses are way on overdrive!

3. Any appointments next week? Nah, next appt is 12/11 when I'll be 11 weeks.

4. Rants, raves, questions? Nothing really.  Want to get through Thanksgiving because we aren't sharing until Christmas.

5. GTKY - What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving dinner spread? Anyone do anything out of the ordinary? I love my mom's mashed potatoes.  Always a fan favorite.  And gossiping with my grandmother.  She's hilarious and has zero filter.

@KatyF0813 hope everything goes well spotting.  Keep us posted!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?
    How
    big is baby?
    7 weeks, a blueberry!

2. How are you feeling?
    Nausea but pretty mild compared to my first pregnancy... I would just LOVE it if it didn’t get worse. Other than that I don’t feel any other symptoms

first u/s is weds

Nothing yet!

5. GTKY - What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving dinner spread? Anyone do anything out of the ordinary?
    Im a vegetarian but love squash, cranberry sauce, and apple pie!

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  Only 4 - poppyseed 

2. How are you feeling?  Meh.  Like I'm getting a cold.  Feeling like eating all my favorite foods because I know the nausea will be here pretty soon!

3. Any appointments next week?  Not yet - geez I have to call my midwife

4. Rants, raves, questions?  I can't believe I already know I'm pregnant on the day of my missed period!  Hooray for the modern hpt!!

5. GTKY - What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving dinner spread? Anyone do anything out of the ordinary?  It's a tie between a whole turkey leg and pumpkin pie.  

We we never do anything out of the ordinary, but I think this year I might start a new tradition.  My parents are out of town so we won't be celebrating with them, and DH's father passed away yesterday so his family is not doing a big get-together like they normally do.  Since it will be just the three of us at home this year, I had a new idea today: Thanksgiving in pajamas!  

• Options
    Sorry I'm late!
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    5 weeks-Sesame Seed!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good! Nausea is kicking my ass today. 

I have an appointment on December 6
    I have a question but I'll post in the question thread
    Stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, and rolls. My family is very nontraditional, we normally sit with our plates in our laps and watch the Barrett Jackson Auction lol