May 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check in (week of 11/20) Third week of May 5/13-5/19

This is a weekly check in for people who are due the third week of May 5/13-5/19. 

How far along are you? When is your due date? 

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are youplanning to find out or are you team green?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday/christmas movie?

Re: Due Date Check in (week of 11/20) Third week of May 5/13-5/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date? 15+1, 5/14/18

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are youplanning to find out or are you team green?
    team Green!

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments?
    I think I’m feeling a tiny bit of movement, so that’s exciting!! I just ordered some maternity clothes online. I’m excited to get them, but likely know that they will end up being returned just like much of my online clothes shopping. Next appointment on November 29. We should finally get to hear the heartbeat! 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday/christmas movie? It’s a wonderful life. I  <3 Jimmy Stewart. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options

How far along are you? When is your due date? 15 weeks, 5/15

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are youplanning to find out or are you team green?  Not yet, might able to find out next week at my early anatomy scan.  Although honestly will just be ecstatic as long as everything is ok and baby is healthy 

Sinus us headache and leftover cold from my toddler.  Fun

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday/christmas movie?  Elf and love actually.  Although probably will be watching more animated movies this year with an almost 2 year old!

• Options

How far along are you? When is your due date? 
    I tried to convince my midwife that the date they gave me (5/19) seemed off. I originally thought it was 5/13. I finally got comfortable with the 19th and at the ultrasound last week the baby is measuring with a due date of... 5/13. They aren’t changing the edd but in my mind I did! I don’t think it matters much but it feels so different!

Not yet. Anatomy scan is 12/28
    I was hoping the nausea would be gone by now. Both precious times it ended for me at 14/15 weeks. No such luck!
    GTKY: What is your favorite holiday/christmas movie?
    Charlie Brown as a family, Elf when it’s Dh and I 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date? 15 weeks;  May 16

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are you planning to find out or are you team green? girl! 

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments? I'm feeling pretty good,  nausea is minimal,  I have more energy,  and I haven't been getting up to pee at night. Being able to sleep through the night feels so luxurious. 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday/christmas movie? Love Actually
  • Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date?  Due May 19th (15 weeks)

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are youplanning to find out or are you team green?  Def. Finding out! We are going for a 3d scan just before Christmas, should be the best present ever!!

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments?  Feeling great! I have had a few weird sensations this last week, one felt like a flutter but I am not sure if it was the baby or not (seems early?) I just had appointment the other day, heard the heartbeat, and have gained 2.4 pounds.

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday/christmas movie? I am not sure if I have a favorite...but home alone came to mind right away!!