December 2017 Moms
Options

Holiday Cheer!

Ok ladies, this is a thread for all your favorite holiday decor, yummy recipes to share, Elf on the shelf shenanigans, 1st holiday baby outfits/ideas and any photos/posts related to this years upcoming festivities! We are pretty much ready for Christmas at this point and I am so excited I just can’t hide it anymore. It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!! (Literally for us all!)

Re: Holiday Cheer!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Black sounds good to me and yes, get them! 
  • Options
    @jlemons-2 I'm in love with your mantelpiece. Amazing job decorating!
  • Options
    @jlemons-2 ok! Will do, thanks, one more question...I got NB size, you think that will fit her ok? 
    I love your whole mantle and tree right by it! We hang our stockings from the banister. 

@failuretofly yay!!!  Sounds like you got sooo much done and so much fun! I’m secretly doing more decor outside even though DH wants me to just be relaxing at this point but it’s all easy peasy work. Hehe I’m sure I’ll get a text in a few minutes him yelling at me from work because we have cameras outside and he can see me haha.  Mmmm what are you baking ❤️
  • Options
    @jlemons-2 Your tree looks AMAZING! <3 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    ShyTonia said:
    @jlemons-2 ok! Will do, thanks, one more question...I got NB size, you think that will fit her ok? 
    I love your whole mantle and tree right by it! We hang our stockings from the banister. 

@failuretofly yay!!!  Sounds like you got sooo much done and so much fun! I’m secretly doing more decor outside even though DH wants me to just be relaxing at this point but it’s all easy peasy work. Hehe I’m sure I’ll get a text in a few minutes him yelling at me from work because we have cameras outside and he can see me haha.  Mmmm what are you baking ❤️
    When are you due and where are they from? DD wore newborn size for at least a few weeks (7 lbs 9 oz, 19 3/4 in when born), but for some kiddos it is a week or less. But I didn't have any dresses in NB; only 0-3 (I think) and 3-6 (definitely). Some dresses are stretchier than others and would work for longer. If they don't have a lot of stretch, I'd consider 0-3 instead, if the brand has both NB and 0-3. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    I would think nb would be okay and I agree with @Skcobb, it's not an easy task!
  • Options
    @djd0404 sounds amazing, and I think we are on to something good here ;)
  • Options
    We have picked up how chirstmas PJs (0-3 month sized) I do fear the might be a bit long but we will just roll them I think. 

We are not doing any big Christmas decorating, but we will hang the stockings this weekend. We were able to find a close match to ours and the dogs but not perfect match. 

Omg! Those pajamas are too much! Love them. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so excited that we finally are on our way to pick up all our Christmas decorations that we had left behind at our old house when we moved (we still own that property and rent it out so the tenants let us store it there)  I can't wait to decorate!! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @eazybreezy225  Our Lands End stockings just arrived yesterday! How funny! 

We got names embroidered on them, so I hope we don't change our mind about what to name LO when we meet her, ha!
  • Options

Got my stockings up now that we know who all is coming for Christmas  :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Came home from work to a set-up and lit Christmas tree! No ornaments yet because DH thought it would be a good idea to wait until we know how the dog reacts to the tree before putting fragile things on it, but he also put lights and garland on our banisters/railings. It's beginning to look a little like Christmas! 
  • Options
    Our little Christmas tree...aka our only decorations this year, besides stockings that have yet to be purchased. DD LOVES the lights, but keeps trying to yank the tree off the table. Guess it’s a good thing we’re limited on space this year! 
  • Options
    Outdoor lights are up and tree is done! Just some more indoor decor to do. 
  • Options
    I love everyone's trees! Christmas trees are so beautiful