December 2017 Moms

Birth Stories

I know we have an announcement thread but that tends to be a shorter type of deal and we don't comment. I want to hear your birth story! All the details! Induced? Barely made it? Long labor? Scheduled c-section? Tell us the nitty gritty about your miracle!
balletnerdcait5413MJDsquaredktcakes87mrsarekyrwynabcolasplsmama2016Marley629djd0404hellothere47kimbo2015evrekadkizz82momma6angels11ShyToniaalysapugglestracefacemsu

Re: Birth Stories

• Totally lurking....

@thatlauragirl I'm so, so happy your rainbow is here and doing well! I'm sorry your birth was traumatic and you had to do some NICU time, I hope you're home soon. N16 still loves you  <3
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  •     
  •     
  •     
  • @kyrwyn i am sooo sorry you had such a rough time!!! I am going thru mine now and should have baby by tomorrow.  Your mom sounds like my MIL as she tried to start drama with SO as soon as we got here and he had to shut her down really quick and her final threat was "ill be so pissed if her mom got ti be there and i dont" *wye roll*. Glad you are home and enjoying baby cuddles i am sure that makes everything better!!!!! 
    kyrwynballetnerdwhiska
  •     
  • @kyrwynI am so sorry that you had such a rough start, and I am especially sorry about the way your mom is reacting to everything.  I am glad that you and baby are doing well- and what an amazing gift from your cousin.  I hope things start to look up with feeding for you.  I am inspired by your positive attitude- enjoy those baby snuggles!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •     
  •     
  • @ShyTonia Congrats! I think she looks like you. :)

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
    ShyTonia
  •     
  • @ShyTonia Awwww, congratulations!! Addie is just precious. So happy for you!
  • @ShyTonia Congrats, she's beautiful! Your story makes me a little less afraid of my up coming csection! Hope recovery is going well. 
    dkizz82ShyTonia
  •     
  •     
  • @missbmama what a story, congratulations!
  •     
  • @ShyTonia Monday, the 18th :) 
    ShyTonia
  •     
  •     
  • **lurking from F17**

Congratulations on your sweet rainbow baby @Amber_Waves I'm so happy for you. My best wishes and thoughts are with you as you welcome your baby to the world. ❤
    Pregnancy Ticker
    beary67kyrwyn
  •