June 2018 Moms

PGAL Weekly Check In 11/15

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

4. When is your next appointment?

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)

6. GTKY- What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?  (stolen from May)

me 35/ DH 39
married 8/22/2015
BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

Re: PGAL Weekly Check In 11/15

• 1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

11w1d

Nauseous, tired and holy pregnancy brain!

My anxiety is way up... besides this being the last week before my NT scan (which is where I found out about both my previous losses) I had some kind of food poisoning or stomach bug Saturday night.  I was so scared it was listeria and I had caused another loss.  Luckily I was able to find the heartbeat with the home doppler... but my pgal brain likes to remind me that I'm not a doctor and I could be assuming it's the fetus' hb when it's something else. 

Next Wednesday at 7am....ugh but 

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)

My DH was amazing with DD this weekend while I recovered.  I felt like a horrible mother when I couldn't spend time with her and was snapping at her and the cats (plus being convinced the throwing up was a sign of a miscarriage).  He didn't complain much, and when he did was around DD not napping.  I had been getting so annoyed with him for not helping with her more but he really stepped up this weekend.

6. GTKY- What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?  (stolen from May)

TV.. I still love a good teenage catty show.  I grew up watching 90210, Buffy, Dawsons, Saved by the Bell... and I will still get sucked into the storyline of any of those shows and even some of the ones out today.  

me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• 1. 11+1. Next milestone will be hearing baby's heartbeat next week at 12 weeks.

2. Nausea is gone. I throw up when I brush my teeth. Acid reflux/ heartburn. Boobs are still tender. I get out of breath SO easily. 

3. I stopped feeling stretching cramps over a week ago and so that's messing with my mind. I was feeling them quite frequently up until then. I always get the worst anxiety the week before my next appt. Even though I saw a healthy heartbeat & baby, I can't help but feel like something has gone wrong since then.

4. Nov 22

5. I just pray that you are still growing away in there, little one. 

6. My love for the movies grease & dirty dancing haha. I used to watch them over & over again growing up and they are still my favourite movies to this day. 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. 10w 5 days
    2. This morning I woke up without nausea! But woke up with pink eye :( I'm hoping first tri nausea is done. Terrible migraine yesterday and throbbing headache today. 
    3. I'm eager for my appt in a week. Scared bc it's been over 3 weeks since any doctor appointment so I don't know if everything is ok :(
    4. Day before thanksgiving! 
    5. Too many things to rant about lol. I guess I've been grumpy. 
    6. I love Disney movies! And Disney in general. 

nauseas, been up chucking the last couple days so I’m hoping that promising ❤️

Still pretty high.. I won’t feel comfortable until our ultrasound and then when I can feel wiggles I think 

Dec 11 for dr and dating scan but probably sneaking in for an ultrasound with my friends company next week

no rants or raves lol pretty boring here

cartoons for sure I love most of them. We just introduced ds to toy story and he’s in love

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. 11w3d
    2. Feeling exhausted again this week, I seemed to have a brief reprieve last week but it’s back in full force. Headaches. Food generally sounds better to me now but I can’t eat much without feeling super full and nauseous.
    3. I had a great ultrasound report from yesterday and I’m feeling pretty good about that. Statiscally I know we are reaching the point where MC risk drops drastically but sometimes my brain still tries to freak out. 
    4. Monday I will see my OB for my second appointment. 
    5. We are having early thanksgiving with my family and Grandma this weekend, I’ve been planning all along for DD to wear a big sister shirt that day- Grandma is the only one who doesn’t already know but the closer I get to this weekend I feel more and more nervous because something could still happen and Grandma isn’t the best at keeping things quiet to the rest of the family.  :|
    6. I’m pretty sure I should have outgrown my love of sugary childhood cereals... but seriously Lucky Charms and Froot Loops are life!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. 7+4, I get t pushed back 6 days at my US yesterday. Due date is July 1 but I'm staying here in June because my RCS will be around 37 weeks
    2. I'm exhausted and so nauseous.  Last pregnancy, nausea lasted until 20 weeks and I am seriously hoping this isn't the same. 
    3. *TW* Anxiety wise I am a mess. I had a good ultrasound yesterday where we saw baby's heartbeat but then had some spotting last night. Que panic attack. Talked to office this morning and they are convinced it was from the transvaginal US and to keep an eye on it. *End TW*
    Prior to all that, I was feeling so happy and starting to get really excited. We announced to family yesterday and they were all so happy for us. Now I almost wish we had waited in case something does happen but at the same time, it will be nice to have the support. 
    4. I have some sort of class next week and after that they will schedule me for another ultrasound between 10-12 weeks
    5. I just wish I could have a textbook pregnancy. After everything I went through last year, I feel like I (and all loss moms) deserve an easy pregnancy. My SIL is on easy pregnancy #3 with no losses and I just wish that could have been me. 
    GTKY: Honestly, I still enjoy playing the Sims on occasion
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• @profmcgonagall fx it's just from the ultrasound, which I've been told is very common. Glad your ultrasound is otherwise good!!
  • @lisa2589 there are a few cereals (Apple Jacks and Fruity Pebbles are two) that I'm just not allowed to buy because DH and I can't be trusted to not house the entire box in one sitting. haha

@profmcgonagall fx it's from ultrasound and everything is back to normal for now.

me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @profmcgonagall oh I love the sims ❤️ Wish I had time to play <3

and agreed hoping it’s just the ultrasound 
    Pregnancy Ticker

9+3

Good. Normal really, aside from the boobs. No other symptoms

Better after going in yesterday for a check up and seeing the little bean move its arm up and the heart beating!

I have my first tri screen and next check up appt in mid december.

It's cold, rainy and windy!! I love wearing my leggings and boots but I hate layering a sweater with a jacket and even a scarf and beanie (even if I like them lol)

@profmcgonagall Yes I'm guilty of enjoying sims still too lol Actually pulled out my old Nintendo DS a couple weeks ago to give to my DS and ended up playing Sims on there for a few days

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS: born Feb 2012
    BFP #1 Aug '15. EDD 4/25/16, MMC Dec '15, D&E Dec '15
    BFP #2 Sept '17  EDD 6/18/18
    praying for our rainbow baby

9wk 3 days

just so tired!

better after our ultrasound last Friday. I do have moments of feeling like this is all going to fizzle away again.

Tuesday for my first real appointment with my midwife. 

I have the angry pregnancy hormones going on right now and had the weirdest response to a facebook post last night - I asked my facebook community what pie they most look forward to for Thanksgiving? Everyone was responding nicely with their favorite pie, but then my coworker must have seen pumpkin as a response one too many times and she cracked and went on this crazy rant about how we're all a bunch of racists because we don't like sweet potato pie instead of pumpkin and called us a bunch of white privilege people.  I was like......whoa what the heck just happened!  The funny thing is, I only make my "pumpkin" pie with sweet potatoes because my son is allergic to squash and pumpkin falls in that family.  I just still call it pumpkin pie because it tastes the exact same! It was so strange and I'd love to know if this is a real thing? Are people really offended by the over use of pumpkin vs. sweet potato in pies? 

shamefully admitting this - gossip.  ugh. I wish I didn't love hearing all the gossip, but I do.

EDD 6/18/18
    DD=10/5/10 DS=4/9/13
  • @murraydog2008 um wow!! Total overreaction. 

I completely forgot how I love video games. DH actually bought me a Nintendo 3DS to play while breastfeeding last time, so I plan to pull it out again! I also played the new Zelda game on the Wii-U for a few months this spring. 

So yesterday and today I woke up with no nausea. And today I actually woke up with energy. I'm telling myself this is normal, and this is around the same time all the MS went away with DS. But my US next Wednesday can't come soon enough. 
  • I forgot to do this till today!

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 
    12+4

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)  i can't really explain it. I still can't eat normally and am struggling to find food i want. And sometimes i get this deep down meh feeling that i can't even explain.. not nausea, not hungry, i don't even know. oh and headache today, wee.

I'm high and low. I was great beginning of last week cause we had just seen baby the thurs before. and mat21 results came back good. But its like once I hit a week from the last time I saw/heard the babe, anxiety comes back. I start thinking what if something happened since then? I can't wait to start feeling movement, that'll help.

next OB apt is 11/29. can't come soon enough.

I feel like such an ass. we got family pics done yesterday by the same people that did our wedding pics 10 yrs ago and DS' newborn shots 5 years ago. I took an ultrasound pic with us to get a shot of ds holding it up. I knew they had losses before their daughter a couple years ago. But it came up they had another just this fall. I felt so bad cause here I come, with an ultrasound pic, when she's saying how rough that loss was for her. :( it came up cause they asked names and I said we weren't ready to talk much cause of losses last year. so I know she was happy to hear our good news and said it gave her hope. But I still felt so bad and apologized. she said don't even worry cause she does newborn shots and is ok!

6. GTKY- What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?  (stolen from May) probably reality tv. I'm a sucker.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • I had awful cramps on Saturday.. headed for an ultrasound today! Wish me luck
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @torileea fx that your ultrasound goes great please let us know! 
  • torileeatorileea member
    edited November 2017
    Baby rainbow is measuring almost dead on <3 heart rate 182! I’m on the boarder of June/July but want to stay here if that’s okay <3 and I cried 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @torileea that's wonderful!!

my NT scan and doctors appointment is tomorrow afternoon and I'm so nervous!!! Feels like it's been forever since my initial appt and I'm just hoping everything is ok 
  • @katie121209 keep us posted <3 thinking of you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 12 week OB appt in 2 hours! I feel sick to my stomach, so nervous! Hoping to hear a healthy heartbeat and pass this final milestone!  
  • Appt went well! heard baby's heartbeat at 154bpm <3 my doctor had trouble locking it in because baby is apparently quite the squirmer lol definitely not like DD! 
    We shared our news via social media this evening and I can't believe we have come this far! 
  • It's been crazy at our house lately, just popping in to day how excited I am to see all the good news and milestones being conquered!♡♡♡
  • Yay for all the healthy scans this week!

We had a hectic day today since our NT was at 7am.  Everything looked perfect, and our little bean looks like a baby.  Just waiting for our NIPT to come back before announcing.  

me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18