July 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 11/ 15

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: WTF Wednesday 11/ 15

• Options
    WTF body one day bloated upset stomach next day not bloated different upset stomach

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited November 2017
    WTF to Old Navy and H&M.  Old Navy has been having some fantastic deals over the weekend and into this week.  Every single thing I want, especially jeans, has been sold out in my size.  I wore my couple of pairs of maternity jeans so much last time that the panel is blown out and I need a couple of new pairs.  I also wanted maternity fleece legging from H&m, also sold out.  Sigh.  

Edit bc rage makes me bad a grammar 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wtf prenatal vitamins. You and I will hopefully have a relationship for a good long while... stop messing with my gi track.. .
  • Options
    WTF to almost every store out there! Does no store carry large woman's clothing? Honestly trying to find undies in anything over an XL was so difficult. I swear this is the reason my sister never wore a bra and I'm guessing she probably never wore underwear either?! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    @KatyF0813 do you take them with food? 

• Options
    WTF to almost every store out there! Does no store carry large woman's clothing? Honestly trying to find undies in anything over an XL was so difficult. I swear this is the reason my sister never wore a bra and I'm guessing she probably never wore underwear either?! 
    I was just saying this at kohls like an hour ago. Are skinny people the only people allowed to be pregnant?? 
  • Options
    Wtf bank account! Why are you so empty??
  • Options
    Yes  :'(   this is my 4th pregnancy and it's never been an issue!  I'm thinking I'll try a different bran but I have 2 bottles and I'm too cheap to just chuck them...
  • Options
    WTF rye bagel- you looked like a cinnamon raisin. And were not the cinnamon delicious goodness I needed you to be. 
  • Options
    @catftm2018 travesty!  What a disappointment 
  • Options
    @KatyF0813 boo that sucks. I am the exact same way though and cant throw perfectly good items away. 

• Options
    @catftm2018 that is the absolute worst!!

• Options
    WTF Hallmark Channel. I don't want to watch Home and Family. I want to watch my damn Christmas movies during nap time. 
  • Options
    WTF people!! Is there a full moon coming?! The crazies are out at work today!
  • Options
    WTF pants?? I'm already having to unbutton you to sit?? I need this bloat to go away, new clothes aren't in the budget until January. 

@bubby15 do you work at a hospital?
  • Options

@christycalifornia ....did this today. My stomach has hurt all day so I thought that would give some relief.

@Katyf0813 I've heard some mom's like to take their PN at night. Their nausea usually never wakes them up so they prefer to take them then!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @gspmom21 I have been taking them at night and it doesn't wake me up... just (tmi) I get to start all my days with a gross poop. Not my fave haha but also not the end of the world. I'm just poop-phobic  :D
  • Options
    Yup, my pants popped open today. I don’t think that happened until at least 10 weeks last time. WTF. I am about ready to give up and head to my maternity box...
  • Options
    @christycalifornia financial advisor office..not sure which is worse! Haha!
  • Options
    @KatyF0813 I got nauseated by my PN with DS soon switched to a different kind. Had the same issue this go around but I decided to try taking it at night and have had no issues, maybe give that a shot. I too am to cheap to throw them away!
  • Options
    WTF to the effing mouse in my kitchen this morning  :s
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited November 2017
    My WTF is to DH who decided to come into bed last night after closing the restaurant, without showering. I'm still mad about it. I don't care what time it is, you don't climb into bed with a pregnant woman smelling like a garbage pit. 
  • Options
    @acunamatada ugh.. gross.. 
  • Options
    @acunamatada @amylu914 This reminds me.. there was a period of time during last pregnancy that beer breath made me gag. My husband would open a beer, take one drink, and I would immediately have to move away from him. It was so bad. And odd. 

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• Options
    @coco2787 that is just so much nope! 

• Options
    Visual representation of my WTF for tonight. It's 8pm and this is the line to get on the freeway. The freeway looks even worse. Ugh, California.

• Options
    KatyF0813 said:
    Yes  :'(   this is my 4th pregnancy and it's never been an issue!  I'm thinking I'll try a different bran but I have 2 bottles and I'm too cheap to just chuck them...
    The only ones I could ever keep down my last two pregnancies were the gummie vitamins. But I was told when they ship them here they usually melt together in a big clump on the ship.... amazon will be my best friend now I guess! I tried the other ones and threw them right up... 
  • Options
    coco2787 said:
    WTF to the effing mouse in my kitchen this morning  :s
    I just couldn't handle that. I would have to move! 
  • Options
    WTF NEX. Why do you not have a decent selection of maternity clothes. Not even one pair of jeans?! I am not as small as all of theses amazing Japanese women around here and am too scared to go and try on clothes at a local store!
  • Options
    @mikayla14mom oh man! I didn't even think of that for you! I remember trying to buy aouvinier clothes there not pregnant, at 5'5 and 125 lbs and I was their size XL!  I hope you find something!!
  • Options
    WTF my own stupid skin. Why am I prematurely aging in my hands and feet?!?!?!? I swear, at 25 I have the hands and feet of a 40 year old. *sigh* 

Also, WTF pregnancy insomnia but not being able to drink copious amounts of coffee to compensate the lack of sleep! Bring on the decaf! 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • Options
    amylu914 said:
    @acunamatada DH and I are currently in a fight because I told him he smelled and had bad breath when he got in bed last night. He played in a golf tournament during the day and didn't shower. I literally slept with my blanket over my nose and he said I was "rude". Dude, your stink is rude. 
    We fight every time I tell him he smells.. He says it rude too :D. If you washed yourself I wouldn't have to point it out!