February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms | 11.13

Insert Joey asking "How you doin'?" because my computer is running super slow today so no gifs are loading :(
Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
TTC #1 since April 2015
RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: Weekly Symptoms | 11.13

• Options
    3plus1equals43plus1equals4 member
    edited November 2017
    I'm sick (just normal head cold) and those symptoms have me in bed more than usual. My left hip and just above are very sore.  I already have an appt schrduled with the chiropractor tomorrow, though, so hopefully relief is soon!

Anyone getting skin changes... I have little peticheia dots that pop up on my arm and stomach. I also have a cherry angioma on my side now, too (I think it started as just a dot.)
  • Options
    +1 for skin changes. I have a red splotch on my cheek that looks like I've been punched in the face. People ask me about it approximately 3404594654567 times a day. 

Today my hips hurt when I walk. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've started having mild nausea mid-morning again.  Hip aches continue but switching to different walking shoes seems to have helped some.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was sitting on a bench with no back for several hours on Saturday and had some strong hip pops and groin pains when I shifted. That was unexpected.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    +1 for those little red dots (mainly in the belly area), so covered by clothing. OB said it was normal.
  • Options
    My cold is still going strong. I've gotta call my doctor's office and find out if I can take anything. Otherwise hip and back pain, heartburn, and the heavy belly are my main symptoms this week.
  • Options
    @jennifer_m21 did your ob say of the spots would go away?

Either i way overdid it yesterday or now have massive pains in my groin and lower belly that make it nearly impossible to walk as the day progresses. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    My heartburn/acid reflux/gerd apparently got really bad over the weekend cuz I woke up in a coughing fit and ended up coughing up some blood. Went to ER cuz I've never coughed up blood in my life, but they said it was probably just an irritation in my throat lining and I should continue to take my zantac and tums, and I only need to get checked out again if it's like tablespoons of blood. Talk about a scare! Otherwise the same ole hard to get up, hip feeling out of sorts, and a bit of waddling so far.
  • Options
    @mamaof5already Yes, apparently they go away. There's some truth to that statement because I noticed two small red spots on my left side that are now gone. I still have a few spots on my right side. 
  • Options
     I have the red dots too! On my stomach and my chest. I was considering making an appt to talk to doctor about it because I don’t have another appt until the 28th, but it’s nice to know I’m not alone!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Heartburn, sciatica, RLP, achy hips, and occasional tiredness. I'll probably opt for a few Webster adjustments in the coming weeks. 
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    @fatted_calf I’ve been getting some random nausea again too! I think my 2nd tri high is wearing off - I’m sleepy and achy and getting up and down off the floor to chase DS around is getting harder and harder. 
  • Options
    hip/ pelvic/ tailbone/ leg pain, mostly on my left side. I've been sitting with a heating pad against my lower back, and a yoga block between my knees (the narrow way).

I read that it's important not to over-stretch those muscles (eg. by sitting cross-legged, or when getting in/ out of bed or the car or whatever), and that holding a yoga block is a good reminder of that and can actually help strengthen the pelvic floor... here's hoping! I did notice that I had a little less pain over the weekend. And I've learned that sitting in soft/ cushioned chairs definitely makes it worse!
    Married 5/27/13
    Anniversary

Baby#2
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD#1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    More RLP. Occasional heartburn and swollen feet. More when I’m busier during the Days. The heaviness by Days end is real and I feel like I pee my pants all night lol. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    All the hip pain!  Today it's radiating from groin to knees and lower back. Walking is getting really difficult. Also having issues with RLS at night.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• Options

I've been getting what feels like a cramp in my left ribs, like right under my breast and/or on the side. It first was happening just in the evening, but now I'm noticing it during the day too. Sometimes just a dull ache, other times more like a charley horse.   

• Options
    How scary @clc515!  Coughing up blood would scare the crap out of me too.  Hope it was what they said and doesn't happen again.
  • Options
    @caitb13 I've experienced rib pain with both my pregnancies, ranging from a dull ache to a sharper pain, and both times have been told it's just my ribs and nearby connective tissues stretching to accommodate all the growth.  Mine also seems to be worse in the evening, but I'm noticing it earlier and earlier in the day.  Using an ice pack or heating pad seems to help, as does laying down (not really an option for the daytime!).  
  • Options
    The top of my belly is sore, like it just doesn’t want to stretch anymore. RLP continues and sciatica decided to make an appearance this weekend. I have a gala to go to for DH’s work in a couple weeks, and I think I’m going to have to reasses my shoe options. 
  • Options
    I've gotten super itchy legs all of a sudden to the point of making them bleed sometimes and they aren't even dry! Also just under my bump right above the bikini line is super itchy. I'm in the hip, back, and leg pain group permanently.
  • Options
    @ash0625 @jennifer_m21 @pandappanderson glad to know I am not alone with this skin stuff! 4th pregnancy and this is the 1st time I've had it happen 
  • Options
    Thanks @psm2462, I'm glad I'm not alone! I figured it was something to do with stretching, it's just odd to me that it's always in the same place!
  • Options
    +1 for hip pain at night time
    +1 for groin/vaginal pain-been icing it every night and doing baths with epson salts when I have the time. Just feels like it's swollen and inflamed. I also am wearing a vulvar varicosities brace all day. 

Other than than, I feel good. Still working out 3x a week. Probably doesn't help my vaginal swelling. 
    But feeling baby move around is so fun!! Time seems to be moving quickly, and yet February 25th seems like an eternity!!
  • Options
    Anyone else getting intense nosebleeds?  Here in New England, right now it's quite dry and pretty cold, so I'm sure that's not helping, but we do have a humidifier going.  I had to hide away upstairs the other day when company was here to drop off a baby gift (they could not come to the shower), and I felt awful, but my face was gushing and being uncooperative. :( 

I've had on and off back pain, but thankfully nothing too unbearable. @clc515 , glad you're okay! 
  • Options
    +1 for a darn cold that is going on 2 weeks now
    +1 for SI joint pain...not as bad this week, but definitely was on fire (my whole tailbone was) when we did post 5k/half marathon massaging for 3 hours straight with no sitting on Saturday. Luckily my coworkers all were like, take a break!!! And I did, but not for that long. 

I have also been having random boob pains. It’s usually when I’m wearing a bra (which isn’t too long at all), so I’m thinking it has something to do with that. It’s not too small, I just think my boobs don’t like being in one -ha!
  • Options
    @lucylou214 I have nosebleeds, but not intense. I also live in Florida though and our highs are still in the mid 70s with 80% humidity.
  • Options
    @lucylou214 I get a few nosebleeds a week, after I blow my nose. And they usually happen at work, so not at all convenient timing!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    +1 for a darn cold that is going on 2 weeks now
    +1 for SI joint pain...not as bad this week, but definitely was on fire (my whole tailbone was) when we did post 5k/half marathon massaging for 3 hours straight with no sitting on Saturday. Luckily my coworkers all were like, take a break!!! And I did, but not for that long. 

I have also been having random boob pains. It’s usually when I’m wearing a bra (which isn’t too long at all), so I’m thinking it has something to do with that. It’s not too small, I just think my boobs don’t like being in one -ha!
    I have also had the weird boob pain. Only In one though. And it feels more lumpy. Which I know is not a great word. I have an appt Friday and was going to ask my Dr. What I found online seems like it could be all the tissue and ducts swelling to prepare for milk. Idk. Also I’m a bra hater too lol. However they are so small anbra doesn’t matter much in my case lol 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @eggplantface @lucylou214 Nosebleeds at work at the worse and I've gotten a number of them. Most happened during the fires when the smoke was so bad. Glad it's started to rain so the humidity is better.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    I finally kicked the upper respiratory infection and cough after 3 weeks. 
    +1 for hip/groin/back pain
    +1 for nausea
    +1 for exhaustion, although I have had a few random days of crazy productivity followed by regret and pain 

crazy frequent Braxton Hicks contractions and lightning crotch are my newest symptoms. 

• Options
    Today was my first chiropractor visit and It. Was. Glorious. My upper back and hips have been so stiff and achy. He adjusted those spots (among others) and they feel so much better!  I should have gone weeks ago. Really kicking myself for putting it off.
  • Options
    I’m still feeling pretty good, I have to say. A little bit of acid reflux here and there though. The RLP has been more frequent this week so I think there’s been a whole lot of stretching and growing going on in there! Getting up in to my Jeep Wrangler is definitely getting a little harder by the end of day. Enjoying feeling good while it lasts! 
  • Options
    I have a random stabbing pain in my boobs sometimes but my colostrum has started to come in so I'm sure that's why. It's random and intense though so totally catches me off guard. 
  • Options
    I’m still feeling pretty good, I have to say. A little bit of acid reflux here and there though. The RLP has been more frequent this week so I think there’s been a whole lot of stretching and growing going on in there! Getting up in to my Jeep Wrangler is definitely getting a little harder by the end of day. Enjoying feeling good while it lasts! 
    I drive a jeep wrangler too!
  • Options
  • Options
    Chawk17 said:
    I want one of those so bad! 
  • Options
    Thanks @chucksmom15 and @lucylou214 ! Everything seems fine since so I guess it was just my throat! Also, much love to tums and zantac hahaha.

It's getting so cold now that I'm starting to get congested. Sleeping with a humidifier helps a lot. I'm avoiding anyone with a cold cuz I don't want to get sick! 
  • Options
    Chawk17 said:
    I love it! We have to get a safer car for baby but thankfully my jeep is paid off so we’re keeping it! 
  • Options
    Ugh, my acid reflux has started to cause me to vomit. Apologies to my office cleaning company for the state of my garbage can. 
  • Options
    Sort of a symptom I guess? I never weigh myself at home and so all my weigh ins happen at the doctors. Today’s was six weeks since the last one and I have gained like 16 lbs since then already, 20 total since getting pregnant, and my OBs rec is 25-30 for the whole pregnancy! Maybe I’m not remembering my last pregnancy well but I thought the biggest weight gain happened in the third tri and if that’s the case I’m going to gain WAY over the threshold. Which I did a bit last time too, but I’m just a bit concerned how quick this weight is happening. Unless it’s totally normal and I’m just worrying for nothing. I see my OB tomorrow so I’m sure she’ll say something but now I’m wondering if I’m going to get lectured ugh. I don’t usually worry about weight too much but I also don’t usually get surprised by a weigh in. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow!