Babies on the Brain
Options

WTO/TWW Week of 11/12

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

CS/Q: 

R/R:

GTKY: What's your biggest pet peeve? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: WTO/TWW Week of 11/12

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 7

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, charting, OPK's, sexy time

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

CS/Q: nothing, looks like I should O on Friday. 

R/R: it's O week!

GTKY: What's your biggest pet peeve? I used to be an English teacher (FTR: not calling out anyone on this board, I promise!) and shortcut spelling/text-type typing are big pet peeves. also, people who don't think pets are family. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD/DPO: 18/2?

WTO - WAYDTGKU: The usual + OPKs. I didn't turn a positive, but based on my temps I may have missed the surge. 

TWW - Timing: Possible -3, +1 ?

TWW - Testing:   Once O is confirmed, then I'll decide, but probably 10DPO

CS/Q: Not a big temp spike, so I don't trust it, but I have two temps higher than the previous 6. I would love any thoughts.

R/R: Well, if I did O, that really not the best timing, but it's not the worst, either.

GTKY: What's your biggest pet peeve? People scraping their teeth with their fork.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD2

WTO - WAYDTGKU: The usual - HIO, PNV, charting.

CS/Q: I've never been quite sure on this, but are you supposed to temp when you're on your period? There are days when I bleed so heavily that it's not exactly fun to deal with, hence the question. I forgot my BBT at home, so I'm not too concerned about it at the moment.

R/R: Two ranty type things today. One - I got dragged to my in-laws' church yesterday. That was... interesting. Two - I'm cramping so badly that I can't put my jeans on and am stuck wearing my pajama pants (fitted denim vs elastic waistband in cotton).

GTKY: What's your biggest pet peeve? Currently, it's when DH is playing games or watching videos on his phone in public with the sound on. It bugs me when other people do it, too, but when DH does it, it drives me absolutely insane. Especially if we're, like, at a doctor's office or something.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ - your temps can vary a lot while you're on your period. Some people temp all the way through to be complete and make it a habit, and others (myself included) usually start temping after AF leaves. I don't have a super long period so I get a week of temps before O, which gives FF plenty of data to process the temp shift. So the short answer is, both strategies work, do which is better for you. :) I haven't seen a concrete rule of thumb, but i've started temping 5-6 days before O and FF had no problem processing my temp shift. 

Stupid cramps - hope they go away soon!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ are you temping vaginally? I think a lot who do skip it. I like to keep doing it because I need to stay in the habit.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @catlady2015 I don't have a super long period either (usually 4 or 5 days). I just wanted to make sure I wasn't somehow doing it wrong, lol.

@lalala2004 Yes, hence the concern about skipping these days. I bleed heavily lately, so it icks me out to temp during my period.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020