edited November 2017 in June 2018 Moms
What's up?
We are so excited to grow our family!
DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms Nov 11 & 12

• Options
    My dd is just now waking up. I slept okay again AND she let me sleep in.

My dog just stretched and he looked like a little wolf.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Waiting for H's truck to warm up so we can go do some projects at his family's houses.
    I get McD's breakfast put of it, so I'm complaining less about leaving the house. :lol:

My brother just left to go back home after being with us for a month. That was sad :disappointed:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    F f f f freezing 

ok it’s not actually that cold but is it summer yet? I want to skip winter. 

DH woke me up getting dressed for the gym which means I’m up, I’m hungry and I’m on my own. Sigh. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 we're in a winter weather advisory today.... so that sucks
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 We broke the record in Central Park today. So, it is definitely ffffrrrreeezing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Had to get up and out bright and early to avoid any lines at Med express (and sick ppl) trying to get my kid a flu shot. We Waited to long and his pedi ran out. Luckily Med express is giving it to younger kids this year.

but the plus side was stopping at his favorite donut place and trying their bagel, egg, cheese, sausage sandwich. I've been wanting breakfast food... but can't get myself to make it myself. 

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    Annnd +1 of its effin freezing. I'm over winter... and it's not even here yet.
  • Options
    Maybe I should save this for UO but we woke up to snow this morning and I was pretty excited. 

AFM we are running errands and then we have to go home and get chores/projects done. I got a peppermint mocha this morning so that was nice. Perks of going to target before I’ve had my coffee. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    Trying to convince DH that we need to go into town for Outback Steakhouse. It's 1.5 hours away so a trek but... I want it so bad. 
  • Options
    We are going to a wedding today!! Which means mocktails lol!! Thankfully we don't know anyone except the bride and groom so i don't really care what they think about me not drinking. 
  • Options
    My kittens are annoying the heck out of me today. They won't quit wrestling and won't leave the fish tank or cords alone. I'm about ready to put them down in the room they sleep in.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Off to Friendsgiving.... they forgot that we agreed we weren't going to stay for dinner (or are pretending to have forgotten?? it was 2 days ago, and we're two of six people attending including the hosts lol). So we had to rehash that all over again. Which was super awkward because they were so sad about it. So I feel bad, and I feel like once we're there they're going to pressure us to stay, but seriously, I cannot survive on potatoes, and I'm almost certain the smells are gonna kill me. 
  • Options
    I'm psyched about the cold weather. We're far enough south that snow is always exciting. We've got a fire going and it's nice and cozy.
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 - good luck!  Let us know how it all goes.  Yumm.. more potatoes lol not!  How did your happy hour go with the potatoes and olives? I don't think I ever saw an update on that.  
  • Options
    We had some snow here too! But it’s gone now and actually not too bad out at the moment. We ran into town this morning and DH got me a bacon egg and cheese sandwich from McD. Yum!!! DD is in the Peter Pan play tonight and I’m super excited to go! DH went last night and I stayed home with DS. We got a sitter tonight though so he gets to go again. He said he wants to go so he can see my reactions. ❤️ 
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    So Friendsgiving that MY didn’t want to do, as of this morning. So since it’s such short notice (next Sunday) we are just calling in Sunday dinner, that way I’m not on the hook for making a turkey or ham, I’ll probably make or buy chicken & make my popular meatballs. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    *he now wants to do.
    and in MH’s true form he’ll invite a dozen more ppl the day before.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    Ohmygosh guys. I neeeeed these!! And will absolutely be getting them!! The scrubs they gave DH last time were blue. 

• Options
    We're having ham slider and salad. DH just ran to the store to get supplies. I can't wait!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I just cried watching the video for Ed Sheeran- Perfect
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We started interviewing Midwives today and hired the first one we met with <3  I am so happy! I really liked her and I was afraid of not being able to find one here I liked (I LOVED my last birth team and was heartbroken when we moved and I knew I wouldn’t be able to birth with them again). So it wasn’t a huge relief that the first one we decided to speak to, we loved. I’m excited now. 
  • Options
    We’re in Myrtle Beach for the weekend and went to Medieval Times last night. DD loved it and was enthralled the entire time. I loved watching her watch the show!

• Options
    I'm in Canada. We got our first sticky snow Friday. So now we need to dig out the salt because our driveway us a bit like an ice rink :( 
    I like the snow but the icy/having to snow blow sucks. DH has disabilities so the snow removal is my job. 
    Yesterday was our 11 year dating anniversary and we went to a place we've never been for dinner. We both had buffet which was good but I ate toooo much :( 
    Alsohoping to go out with my sister this morning to our city's biggest craft show with DS and I'm excited about that even though I currently feel crummy. 
  • Options
    Sounds like a great weekend so far for everyone! I’m glad they made the meat in the neighbors place @doxiemoxie212!! 

Dis you get anything at the craft fair @meagster13? I love those kinds of things!!
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

We hosted our annual Friendsgiving last night.  DH (and actually all the husbands) were adamant that they wanted to switch it up and do Mexican food this year.  I was so cranky about it, and after the fact I still am!  I want to be eating stuffing drenched in gravy left overs right now, not freaking beans.  And this is coming from a major Mexican food lover!  Luckily I still snuck in a Costco pumpkin pie.

@doxiemoxie212 If you move to CA, that is skipping winter!  So Cal is finnnnnnnally chilly and everyone is celebrating.

@may14th2001 I love me some Outback!

@miz_liz omg nothing gets me going like a deal like that!

• Options
    catlady1215catlady1215 member
    edited November 2017
    We took DS to see Santa today! Then DH had to go to to work for a few hours so I had to do the grocery shopping and running an errand.

im annoyed by DH's work. They've already told them they're on mandatory 6 days this month cause it's always busy (Sundays off). But he still had to go in for a bit today. And he has to go next Sunday for half the day. So he's basically working till thanksgiving. :neutral: with working fulltime, house crap and dealing with our hyperactive DS, I'm just frustrated. 
  • Options
    It’s been a fun, busy weekend for us in New Orleans. Been a bit MIA as we’ve been pretty busy. Heading home tonight and I can’t wait to see my kiddos in the morning tomorrow. This is the longest I’ve been away from them. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @nakoehl yay for new appliances!

we started renovating our upstairs bathroom yesterday and ran into plumbing issues so we were without water for 24 hours.. thankfully we were able to find a plumber to come in today and they just turned out water back on! This should have been a two day project to finish the entire bathroom.. but alas, it'll have to wait until next weekend to get finished
  • Options
    @bkrahn we renovated our master this summer and MH had me convinced it would be a few weekend project. It took like 4 months and it’s still not totally done. We still need to paint and touch up a few things but it’s in full working order. I will never do that again. GL!!! 

We we are getting things checked off our project list before we have family from out of state staying with us over thanksgiving. I’m exhausted! Also we tried a new church this morning and I thought service was at 9:30...it was at 9. Regardless, I think church should always be a half hour! 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @bkrahn I'm worried our bathroom will need work in the coming years. I'm hoping we move before then. ;) I picture waaaay to many issues popping up with a bathroom reno!
  • Options
    Hosted a massive friendsgiving today, with me doing most of the work. So rough, but totally worth it! Everyone loved it and we had a great time. 
    Now I'm relaxing and attempting to breathe
  • Options
    Does anyone else feel out of place with this whole birth month club thing? 

I'm on pregnancy #5 but child #4. I feel like a lot of moms on here are ftm or stm only. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @fulcher_mama there’s a good number of STM+ meaning on #3 or more.  Check out some of the STM+ check in threads - some of the earlier ones go over what number this is for them (as well as the introduction thread).  This is #3 for me!
  • Options
    Miz_Liz said: 
    @fulcher_mama there’s a good number of STM+ meaning on #3 or more.  Check out some of the STM+ check in threads - some of the earlier ones go over what number this is for them (as well as the introduction thread).  This is #3 for me!
    I've checked them out. I didn't seem many people with more than 2 already.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't been able to eat much chocolate/sweets (Oreos actually gross me out... which physically hurts my heart), but I've been thinking about an apple pie all week. Finally made one today... well, it was a frozen one cause let's be real. And it was everything I've been imagining. Now I wait to see the aftermath, aka bad after tastes. Cause that could ruin the whole rest of the pie... since DH and DS won't eat it.